Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (75714 Views)

Registrar Refuses To Wed Groom With Dreadlocks At Ikoyi Registry / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by NessieRey: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
tendingNews:
Here is an interesting moment a muscular groom with 6 packs took off his clothes to dance for his bride alongside his younger brother.

Ladies, would you be comfortable to see your man go naked like this on your wedding day?

Watch video HERE and see more
It's called 6 pecs or abs not 6 PACKS... Dhur!!
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by contigiency(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
People think that the only sign exhitibits by a mad person is when he appears dirty and unkept. This one is a clear case. They had better help that guy before he enters market.

1 Like

Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by YenYo: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Felt he should also remove his pants so we can see the six vains on his dick...lobish

God pls sound the trumpet.
Humans are becoming absurd.

1 Like

Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by victorian(f): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
The groom try, but it's just to much, haba cheesy

My hubby won't dare expose his body like that. He too shy.. Lol

I wouldn't even want him to. Just too much!
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by enemyofprogress: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Has she not sin his body before that day?
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by pocohantas(f): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
truthsayer009:

Women, you all will never change undecided undecided undecided

If you looked anything like that, you wouldn't want women to change. Change to what? Not-liking a fine toned man? You kidding?
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by kollins3(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Madness at its peak.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by ikorodureporta: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Disgusting homosequence
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Mizwisdom(f): 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
How many grooms? These are stripers, probably giving the bride her send off from other blokes. It should be during the bridal shower not the actual day, if you must have it
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Lomprico2: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Am sure na ghanians! lipsrsealed
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by mozona(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
i think the lady the guy cos of the six pack
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by jaxxy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Male stripper fo sure
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by muffyt05: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Total rubbish. I just pity the woman because neighbours, friends and even her enemies go wan chop inside her food after this foolish display.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Awesomefred32(m): 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mtchewwww
flavour brothers spotted
not only six packs
hope he also has 6 cars
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Burgerlomo: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Arrant nonsense cool
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
pocohantas:

If you looked anything like that, you wouldn't want women to change. Change to what? Not-liking a fine toned man? You kidding?

My opinions won't change anything, Women will always be women. At the end of the day, the marriage will probably end when he becomes a community dick. It always ends in Women crying & regret, all Men are the same etc
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by horlique(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
tendingNews:
Here is an interesting moment a muscular groom with 6 packs took off his clothes to dance for his bride alongside his younger brother.

Ladies, would you be comfortable to see your man go naked like this on your wedding day?

Watch video HERE and see more
grin grin grin grin grin you think marriage is all about dancing half naked..enter u go see things.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by alizma: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
when dem boys don mix water wey dem take boil that leave with drink for the groom and best man.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by locoster(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wedding gone wrong.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by pocohantas(f): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
truthsayer009:

My opinions won't change anything, Women will always be women. At the end of the day, the marriage will probably end when he becomes a community dick. It always ends in Women crying & regret, all Men are the same etc

What are we supposed to be? PLANTS?
Of course, women will always be women.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by brownbib(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
So unnecessary.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by rOsy247(f): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Madness
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Masterclass32: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is not necessary.

Who really cares if you have 30 packs or one super pack?

Nobody gives a damn. Enjoy your pacs with your wife ALONE.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
It is finished
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by freemi(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
rickyboss333:
show off nigger
very very unecesary
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by AntiWailer: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wake me up after the wedding scatter.

This one is irresponsible.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Foolishness.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by misspearlz: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
What is so special about 6 pack? I dislike it.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
pocohantas:

What are we supposed to be? PLANTS?
Of course, women will always be women.

Yeah, my only worry is when Women complain when Men act as the Prolific cheaters that we are & cry cry cry. I don't feel sorry for Women who go through heart break at all. Obviously the good guys are boring.
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Ifiokumo: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
What is African about white wedding?
Re: Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions by Btruth: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
show of madness, from mad men to a mad crowd.
arrant nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In A Fix... HELP ME! / I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.