Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (59878 Views)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by alizma: 6:53am On Nov 30, 2018
Ikem11:
Please someone make me understand this. Why are they calling for the man arrest? Is it for taking sex pills or for chasing wife n kids out? What's with the arrest ?
they just want to make life difficult for the woman by making this a public issue.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Awoo88: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2018
What is wrong men this days? Men seems to be losing sexual power. Is it the climate or diet or what? Almost every married men need help in satisfying his wife? Wetin dey happen
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by mapet: 6:57am On Nov 30, 2018
Rocktation:
The police. Is on a hunt? For someone who is taking sex enhancement drugs? To sleep with his wife?

Abi am I not reading this correctly?

Surely, we have more pressing issues in the country to deal with, no?

Incessant bank robberies...People removing people's panties and eyes for ritualistic purposes...Boko haram giving babel in the North..... Helllllo!!

I was wondering too..... What specifically was the man's offense?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Chubhie:

Are you saying that the tramadol man deserves Tonto Dike?

grin grin grin
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

You’re mad. Who told you he doesn’t have right over her when he has bought her already with bride price. Nothing like consent because this is Nigeria not USA. So gtfo of your fantasy
Ewu Gambia... Why not hang a placard on her telling the world you bought her therefore you can have her anytime you like even when she's in her lowest point..
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by mozona(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2018
the guy is crazy, should he wants to use sex enhancing drug, it cant be with your house wife ( and u ave bear xren with her already)
their are daughters of jazebel around who wants things like dat, go to them but hold small money sha.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by booblacain(m): 7:29am On Nov 30, 2018
Rocktation:

Dude, don't get your pants up in a twist. Even quoting an individual wrongly in these times, can be made into a legal issue. Did you not also read where I said we have more pressing issues? We cannot legislate for every ho.rny husband in Nigeria, so why don't the police just cut the crap with the "manhunt" and keep those people in protective custody or with child services, as the article has reported, where they can be better taken care of, as evidenced by the man's behavior. Or head to the house from which they were thrown out, knock on the door and ask to see the man who's thrown them out. I'm pretty sure he did not throw them out, just so he can also run away from the house. Gosh! I've never seen a crappier news. What am I even doing here?

So when the Nigerian police say they are looking for the man, you actually believe Nigerian police will go around Nigeria looking for him? Seriously, do you live in Nigeria?
It is stated in the article that he fled when he realised police has gotten involved in the matter. They are likely going to wait for him to come back by himself or for someone to bring info on where he is so they can go pick him up, that is what the Nigerian police I know mean by looking for him as this case is concerned.
I actually thought you were asking why the Nigerian police should get involved at all.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by newoffer: 7:39am On Nov 30, 2018
Ikotun is the bleeping headquarter of Nigeria. only odd news u hear from that part

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Enivin(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Kudos mr solomon.
In her next life she won't be shouting harder, when she knew you are weak on bed.
Am new here hope am welcome.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by OrireSA(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Women are confused, she probably made some comments that hurt his feelings and now she's a victim? Lol carry your cross and go

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Ikem11(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2018
alizma:

they just want to make life difficult for the woman by making this a public issue.
Imagine
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Daboomb: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Colonelswitz101:
Some women are just pure evil...if d man no last now she go begin gossip they call am 1minute man, now baba don arrange him koboko dey woman Still dey complain...
I'm only against d man for chasing his own children away...u for just Chase their mumu mama comot for house

You can see that the woman is actually lying!
She must have been dating someone else and having sex outside and denying the husband at home.

BTW, what crime has he committed?
Is takimng sex enhancing drugs a crime?
Did he kill anybody?
If the wife is denying him sex then he also has the right to deny her ANYTHING that he gives her, including the accomodation he pays for!
As for the children, l am sure the woman has "brainwashed" them against him and he has no option than to treat al of them alike because Men generally dont like to lose their children, when they have issues with their wife.

The Police are acting beyond their Powers, if truly they are out to arrest him....for what?
He should get a Lawyer who will deal with this "police harrassment".

Since the marriage is no longer FULFILLING ITS REQUIREMENT, it should be dissolved ASAP and the woman should find her way while the man should also marry another lady that is sexually compatible with his sex drive.

Nonsense.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Aboks(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2018
SEX SEX SEX EVERY THING ABOUT AFRICAN MAN REVOLVES AROUND SEX!!!
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Daboomb: 8:02am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:
Ewu Gambia... Why not hang a placard on her telling the world you bought her therefore you can have her anytime you like even when she's in her lowest point..

I dont like the use of the phrase "BOUGHT", no one buys another in marriage...they BOTH AGREED to be married even though we all know it is the man that pays bride price in Nigeria.

But when you marry, your body belongs to your husband just as your husband's body belongs to you.

By signing into marriage, you have given UNLIMITED CONSENT to your Spouse! undecided undecided

Anyone who does not like such arraingement should not marry...it is not by force to marry.

But why marry when you know that you still want ot form vigin mary?
Stay single and decide when you want o have sex......it is your right, when you are single.

All these rubbish that women are pushing MUST STOP.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-takes-sex-enhancing-drugs-chases-wife-2-kids-away-sex/

Why is police looking for the man? He have right to take sex drug, and is her wife obligation to give him sex. Is police arresting himbfor demanding sex from his wife. If am the man the marriage will end if police come into the issue.

Second option he can marry second wife if he can feed his entire family, that's when the first wife will beg for the sex and even encourage the man to Bleep more.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Daboomb:

You can see that the woman is actually lying!
She must have been dating someone else and having sex outside and denying the husband at home.

BTW, what crime has he committed?
Is takimng sex enhancing drugs a crime?
Did he kill anybody?
If the wife is denying him sex then he also has the right to deny her ANYTHING that he gives her, including the accomodation he pays for!
As for the children, l am sure the woman has "brainwashed" them against him and he has no option than to treat al of them alike because Men generally dont like to lose their children, when they have issues with their wife.

The Police are acting beyond their Powers, if truly they are out to arrest him....for what?
He should get a Lawyer who will deal with this "police harrassment".

Since the marriage is no longer FULFILLING ITS REQUIREMENT, it should be dissolved ASAP and the woman should find her way while the man should also marry another lady that is sexually compatible with his sex drive.

Nonsense.
Exactly my point baba, there are so many rubbish so many men out there condone that u can't imagine and some women a$$lickers dat call themselves men are even supporting the police on this issue....
Any woman that tries this kinda stunt with me, I will make sure she is maritally and psychologically stranded...
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Daboomb: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Colonelswitz101:

Exactly my point baba, there are so many rubbish so many men out there condone that u can't imagine and some women a$$lickers dat call themselves men are even supporting the police on this issue....
Any woman that tries this kinda stunt with me, I will make sure she is maritally and psychologically stranded...

A lot of insecure men out there!
They think that by kow-towing to every whim of women, they would become acceptable to women. grin
Such Fools never see anything wrong in the behaviour of a woman but they see everything wrong with a fellow man.

If you agree to marry a man and the man agrees to marry you, both of you have given "subsisting consent" to have "sex-on-demand" with each other, for as long as that marriage subsist.
Exceptions is when one of you is ill ...and l am sure the other spouse will understand in such situations

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2018
booblacain:

Did you read where it is stated that he also chased his children out of the house and the matter was taken to the child protection agency? That is a legal issue. Even chasing your wife out of her matrimonial home is a legal issue.

So is police and child protection solution to the issue than reporting the man to the two families that involve. Do you know that the woman can lose the man by inviting police and child protection to his family affairs. The woman have some hidden agenda that will fail her soon let's watch if they will update us the end. Do you think that the husband family and kingsmen and the village will be happy that the wife they married send police after their son? How can the woman family come into the foolish act of their daughter? Only married people can understand what am saying. The woman fuckup her marriage and bring disgrace to her father's family. The best for her is to withdraw the issue from police and child protection and beg her family to help talk to her husband family to forgive her. Then she go and settle whatever with her husband. If not this marriage is coming to an end and she's the one to lose.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

You’re mad. Who told you he doesn’t have right over her when he has bought her already with bride price. Nothing like consent because this is Nigeria not USA. So gtfo of your fantasy
like the way your father bought your mother like you bought the weed that is controlling your brain. You are an idiot. Don't have kids so you don't pass down this mentality to them. Fucking sexist.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2018
Daboomb:

I dont like the use of the phrase "BOUGHT", no one buys another in marriage...they BOTH AGREED to be married even though we all know it is the man that pays bride price in Nigeria.

But when you marry, your body belongs to your husband just as your husband's body belongs to you.

By signing into marriage, you have given UNLIMITED CONSENT to your Spouse! undecided undecided

Anyone who does not like such arraingement should not marry...it is not by force to marry.

But why marry when you know that you still want ot form vigin mary?
Stay single and decide when you want o have sex......it is your right, when you are single.

All these rubbish that women are pushing MUST STOP.
They both agreed meaning it was a mutual agreement between both parties. And if the wife refused, he should have taken his time to find out what's wrong and not chase them out of the house because she refused sex. After all it was through that same sex they birthed their kids
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2018
chiefqueen:
like the way your father bought your mother like you bought the weed that is controlling your brain. You are an idiot. Don't have kids so you don't pass down this mentality to them. Fucking sexist.
cheesy babe,free the castrated Hegoat jare... We're not the cause of his misfortunes
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

They both agreed meaning it was a mutual agreement between both parties. And if the wife refused, he should have taken his time to find out what's wrong and not chase them out of the house because she refused sex. After all it was through that same sex they birthed their kids

If wife refuses and he have enough, the best is to marry second wife that may need the sex more than the first wife. The first wife may seal her hole if she care, and any day she Bleep outside she pack out. You can't say no and yes
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2018
Daboomb:

A lot of insecure men out there!
They think that by kow-towing to every whim of women, they would become acceptable to women. grin
Such Fools never see anything wrong in the behaviour of a woman but they see everything wrong with a fellow man.

If you agree to marry a man and the man agrees to marry you, both of you have given "subsisting consent" to have "sex-on-demand" with each other, for as long as that marriage subsist.
Exceptions is when one of you is ill ...and l am sure the other spouse will understand in such situations

The man sef get her time, me I go just jejele carry her go keep for village then marry someone who can perform her duties
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2018
chiefqueen:

Stfu cheap olosho. How was work yesternight ?
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

Stfu. She has been bought EOD
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Solokito(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2018
Those stuff are not for your wife, it for those street babs and sugar mummy's
Secondly how will you chance away your kids because of misunderstanding between you and your wife,common wake up Africans
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Chiefjosy(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
jude33084:

Haba! Take it easy na, no be fight cheesy

Na fight oooo. This consent nonsense can’t exist between husband and wife in Nigeria.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by CorperKola: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2018
Ikem11:
Please someone make me understand this. Why are they calling for the man arrest? Is it for taking sex pills or for chasing wife n kids out? What's with the arrest ?
i wonda o
men are playing with fire. they dont know whats coming next.
winter is coming
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2018
fuckupnation:

If wife refuses and he have enough, the best is to marry second wife that may need the sex more than the first wife. The first wife may seal her hole if she care, and any day she Bleep outside she pack out. You can't say no and yes
You make me laugh... So marriage now is all about sex and nothing more right? Why take sex enhancer in the first place when it's not your gf you are trying to impress, this is your wife and should be treated with respect. Since she complained about it the first time it took him longer than necessary to cum, he should have stopped using it had it been he has her interest at heart but no, he continued anyways just to fulfil his sexual desire while ignoring hers. That's being selfish!
I won't allow someone dear to me to treat me in such manner, if all you do is inflict pains instead of the normal pleasure Oga you go park well oh. After all if I die while trying to please you sexually, another woman will take over that same home that I've been thriving to protect.
Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2018
Awoo88:
What is wrong men this days? Men seems to be losing sexual power. Is it the climate or diet or what? Almost every married men need help in satisfying his wife? Wetin dey happen

Buhari is cause, no light, when you don't have good and enough sleep it effect your libido. When there's no good transport systems it effect your cord as you bend and manage, pack your self in danfo. When every thing is expensive many don't eat good balance food, when you don't have rest of mind for the way things happening around you your ball shrink. Don't you see that men that live comfortable bleep very well and almost every girl they touch get pregnant. For example, Davido, to face and yahoo boys. To answer your question Buhari is the cause of men low performance

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Michelle55: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Stfu. She has been bought EOD
I guess that's same way your sisters were bought as well.. Congratulations for selling them

Re: Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:

You make me laugh... So marriage now is all about sex and nothing more right? Why take sex enhancer in the first place when it's not your gf you are trying to impress, this is your wife and should be treated with respect. Since she complained about it the first time it took him longer than necessary to cum, he should have stopped using it had it been he has her interest at heart but no, he continued anyways just to fulfil his sexual desire while ignoring hers. That's being selfish!
I won't allow someone dear to me to treat me in such manner, if all you do is inflict pains instead of the normal pleasure Oga you go park well oh. After all if I die while trying to please you sexually, another woman will take over that same home that I've been thriving to protect.

What should a man do for woman to be certisfy? If he bleep low problem, now he took something to bleep high problem, if he bleep every day problem, if he bleep once in a week problem, if no bleep at all problem, if he bleep no suck breast problem, if bleep and suck breast without kissing problem, if he use condom problem, if he bleep and juice inside problem, if bleep harder crying, if bleep slow motion lazy man.if complain of watery pussy problem, if he complain of dry pussy problem, upon all men still takes good care of this complainant's. Please ladies appreciate men cause we they try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.