Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Young Daddy Need Your Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Young Daddy Need Your Help (319 Views)

Is It Too Late To Know How To Do This As A Young Man Like Me? / Pls Help Me This Ghost Is In Front Of My Toilet. I Need Your Help / Exclusive: A Young Boy Beat Up Sugger Daddy For Taking His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Daddy Need Your Help by peaceinnigeria: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, your advice / opinions are required here;

A colleague of mine, came to me this morning and said that on his getting home yesterday, his wife told him that their 12year old girl saw her first mensuration while in school yesterday, which she promptly reported to her mum when she went to pick her.

The issue now is; the man is disturbed because the girl begged her mum not to tell daddy about it.

The question is; should he be disturbed, does it mean he is far from the girl or is the young girl trying to be secretive?

Please help.......
Re: A Young Daddy Need Your Help by lifenajeje(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
He has nothing to be scared about ..

The girl is growing up and it happens with girls not wanting their fathers or brothers to know ..

Some of them see it as embarrassment..

The mother only needs to school the daughter on her new phase of life..

Tell ur friend to relax ..its a woman's problem.
Re: A Young Daddy Need Your Help by peaceinnigeria: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
lifenajeje:
He has nothing to be scared about ..

The girl is growing up and it happens with girls not wanting their fathers or brothers to know ..

Some of them see it as embarrassment..

The mother only needs to school the daughter on her new phase of life..

Tell ur friend to relax ..its a woman's problem.

Wow! Thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

Security Guard Praised For Returning Lost Wallet Filled With Dollar To Owner / FG Urged To Punish Syrian Man, Mr Wail Kutrub For Human Rights Abuse / Used Infinix Note 3 For Sale At Akoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.