Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Godmother - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Godmother (126888 Views)

The Godmother by SeyiDominion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Godmother by Olusholasimon(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Please....... Come & drop this thing oooo
Re: The Godmother by duruZed(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pen!s sentenced to 3months imprisonment
Re: The Godmother by kay9(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
FairCritic:
Nice update.
Well balanced story.
Good diction and articulation.
Keep it up.

@ the bolded, my very thoughts.
Good work, SeyiDominion.

I'll be checking your Okada books page.

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by myk30(m): 1:17am On Feb 03, 2019
ASUU strike is longer
Re: The Godmother by Wharleyziynoh(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=duruZed post=75295817]Pen!s sentenced to 3months imprisonment[/quote

hmm..this is a serious thing oo..
Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2019
interesting story Read more cool and interesting story on

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Godmother by Olusholasimon(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
I will check back before Christmas, the update is taking ages ooo
Re: The Godmother by GreatAmmy(f): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2019
Chai! I Feel For Tope O.
Re: The Godmother by Jagaban880: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
following

kontinue op
Re: The Godmother by Remite011(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
Mr SeyiDominion, hope u're doing great sir

but to be honest with u, u are about to provoke me, ahahahaha; what's delaying our update now?
Re: The Godmother by holleyboy: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
U've done a great job here, but y is the update being delayed?
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 1:29am On Mar 06, 2019
For the first time in his life, the fear of going ahead with what she wanted made the taste of her nipple be like that of sour flesh. He quickly removed it from his mouth.

‘Rita, listen. We can’t do it. I mean, I can’t do it.’

She was shocked by his action. All the while they had known each other, he had never refused her sexual advance.

‘What’s wrong, baby?’

‘I’m sorry. I’m sorry Rita, darling.’ He picked her top and helped her to wear it. His mind had been in frenzy as he thought of the best thing to tell her.

‘See, I met a prophet this afternoon when I was coming back. He warned me; he seriously warned me to desist from having intercourse for a while.’

She looked at him in shock. ‘And you believe that?’

‘Yes. He said some other things which made me to believe hum. Sorry, Rita, but we have to stop this thing for a while.’

She shook her head. ‘But just yesterday, you were with … with that lady!’

‘That was yesterday. I had not met the prophet, then. Now, I believe we should stay off doing it so that the calamity of God would not fall on
us.’

‘Incredible, she said. ‘What you’re saying is incredible!’

‘It’s just for a while. Just a little while, and I will be back to rock you all night long.’ He stood up from his seat and walked a bit away from her.

‘But why today, now? Why today of all days? I’m Hot, honey.’

‘I’m sorry about that. I’m …’

‘Look, me I won’t accept o. Let no prophet come and decide when my husband will make love to me in this house.’ With that, she removed the
top again, baring her springy boobs.

‘Hey, Rita, please don’t do that.’

‘How can it be when I’m seriously in the mood? And how can you just believe a stranger like that?’

‘He is a man of God and ..’

‘And Rita here is a woman of God. The Bible says husband, love your wife. Baby, show me love.’

Read full story: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

Read other stories: https://hearts4real..com/

2 Likes

Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 1:44am On Mar 06, 2019
See temptation ooo
Re: The Godmother by Damibiz(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2019
My brother,please dont do it....
Re: The Godmother by Fazemood(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hahahahaha Kai woman of God . Well it's her right to demand for sex. But ehh, this purnishment too much na! How can a man not be able to touch his wife for a long time? Charlie e be hard for this one pa. As my Ghanaian brothers will put it grin grin
Re: The Godmother by PrudySara(f): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
I doubt if he can hold on , He might fall o grin grin grin
Re: The Godmother by Vulcanheph(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2019
Welcome back OP
Did you have writer's block all these while?
Nice update though....but too short.
Re: The Godmother by Kaycee9242(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
see wahala ooooo! he should go back to his godmother lie down flat and keep begging her while crying. it's obvious he can't make it. op thanks for the update
Re: The Godmother by Damibiz(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
A tell u
Ann2012:
See temptation ooo
Re: The Godmother by Kelblaq(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Now following
Re: The Godmother by ghettochild4u(m): 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mavikolo2020:
This mammy water is good o, if someone have this one as friend.. Hmm

Tnks for the update
Good at first cos of d rosy offer n later detrimental for What u have to give in return
Re: The Godmother by ghettochild4u(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Mavikolo2020:
This test is very simple, he better control that his erection and passed the test jhor, is that the first time he's seeing a naked girl
If its u nko?
Unless u don Bleep that toto taya na him u can withstand a naked lady
Re: The Godmother by zoer(m): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
nice story
Re: The Godmother by francium001: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
But Tope would have asked if his wife is included.
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
She shook her head. ‘But just yesterday, you were with … with that lady!’

‘That was yesterday. I had not met the prophet, then. Now, I believe we should stay off doing it so that the calamity of God would not fall on us.’

‘Incredible, she said. ‘What you’re saying is incredible!’

‘It’s just for a while. Just a little while, and I will be back to rock you all night long.’ He stood up from his seat and walked a bit away from her.

‘But why today, now? Why today of all days? I’m Hot, honey.’

‘I’m sorry about that. I’m …’

‘Look, me I won’t accept o. Let no prophet come and decide when my husband will make love to me in this house.’ With that, she removed the
top again, baring her springy boobs.

‘Hey, Rita, please don’t do that.’

‘How can it be when I’m seriously in the mood? And how can you just believe a stranger like that?’

‘He is a man of God and ..’

‘And Rita here is a woman of God. The Bible says husband, love your wife. Baby, show me love.’

‘I’ll always show you love. Look, I’m ready to completely upgrade your wardrobe.’

‘I’m not talking about clothes. I’ve had enough of clothes, and jewelry. Thanks to you. Come baby, come into my arms.’

‘Oh, Rita.’

‘Let me feed you, baby. Let me feed you with my gorgeous milk.’

‘Please, let me obey the prophet. It’s just for a while.’

She looked exasperated. ‘Alright, no sex. But at least, come and play with me.’

He paused briefly. He had been struggling to avoid looking at her breasts. Even in his fear of what would be the outcome of violating Iye’s directive, the erection was coming up. He shivered.

She stood up to meet him. Her lips moved close to his.

‘Alright,’ he said. ‘Alright, but no sex. Is that clear? No sex.’

‘Yes, no sex,’ she said.

He sighed. Her lips brushed against his and the kiss started. His erection came fully on and he became alarmed again. He wanted to stop, but she held on to him. They fell on the sofa. She took his right hand to her boobs and squeezed it on them, moaning softly. Even as he did what she wanted, he was very mindful of not being carried away.

She removed her short. ‘Give me a hand job, honey.’

‘Hey, is that not sex?’

‘Sex is when you insert your dick in my pussy. Come on, give me a hand job.’

He still hesitated. She spread her legs wide, took his right hand and guided it to her vagina.

‘Come on, baby, you know how to do it. Go ahead.’

He obliged while she moaned excitedly. He did it until she climaxed.

‘Oh honey,’ she gushed, breathing fast.

He looked at her calmly.

‘And what are you going to do about that?’ She pointed at his erect manhood straining in his trousers.

Read full story: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

Read other stories: https://hearts4real..com/

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
Well done Op
Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hehehe

Thanks for the update
Re: The Godmother by Kaycee9242(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
lol see temptation ooooo. I swear dis condition dt d godmother gave is difficult to keep ooooo!!! op sanu
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 7:14am On Mar 13, 2019
‘And what are you going to do about that?’ She pointed at his erect manhood straining in his trousers.

‘Nothing,’ he quickly said. ‘It will go down by itself.’

Rita was a bit satisfied for now. But he remained worried. How would he be able to avoid sex for the next ninety days or so? It was not going to be easy. On Sunday afternoon, they returned to Abuja. He knew his challenge with the abstinence was just starting.

‘For how many days were you asked to stay off sex?’ Rita asked.

‘For three months.’

She looked sharply at him. ‘You mean three days?’

‘No, three months. Ninety days.’

‘You’re joking!’

‘No, I’m not. That’s what I was told.’

‘What is the name of this prophet and what church does he shepherd?’

He scratched his head and quickly gave her a name and a church.

‘Where’s the address of his church in Lagos?’

He became alarmed again. ‘Why are you asking all these questions, baby?’

‘Because I want to pay him a visit.’

His eyes opened wide. ‘A visit for what?’

‘I want to ask him if God was the one that told him a man must not fulfill his spousal obligation to his wife for three months. Three full months!’

‘There’s no need for that. See, the three months will soon fizzle away.’

She smiled. ‘It’s funny but I keep on having the feeling that you’re lying.’

He tried to feign anger. ‘How could you say that?’

‘Because I’ve known you for some time, dear. I know when you’re saying the truth and when you’re not.’

He turned away from her and stared through the window in the sitting-room.

‘Why don’t you tell me what exactly is the problem, dear? I’m your wife.’

He sighed but said nothing. He had never discussed Iye’s matter with her and had never taken her to meet ‘the great one’. Everything between
him and Iye had been utmost secret. How could he now tell her that what he was doing was an instruction from her?

‘If you don’t believe what I’ve said, then there’s nothing else to say,’ he said.

She shrugged, if he wanted to believe an unknown ‘prophet’, he could go ahead, but he must not deprive her of her ‘right.’

‘I’ll be sleeping in the guest room for now,’ he said. Despite her protests, he slept alone in the guestroom.

The following morning, he tried to do his work and to forget any worry. His P.A, Helen, was someone he often flirted with. He had done that to the extent of handling her boobs, smacking her bum and having sex with her right there in the office on two occasions. Henceforth, he would desist from all that.

Helen was quick to know how officious he was.

‘What d’you say about my hair?’ she prompted him.

He looked up from his file briefly. ‘It’s good,’ he mumbled and went back to work. Later that afternoon, Tina, one of his regular gals in Abuja called him.

‘Hello, dear,’ she said. ‘I’ve been expecting your call.’

‘I’ve been very busy,’ he replied.

‘Are we meeting in the guest house this evening at our usual time?’

‘No. I’ll be very busy for the next couple of weeks.’

‘Jeez! What could make you so busy you’ll leave your Tina in the cold for weeks?’

‘That’s the way it is.’ He almost snapped. ‘I’ll call you when I need you.’

Just towards closing hour, his P.A was back in his office looking very sober.

‘Anything the matter? Have I done anything wrong?’ she asked him.

‘Of course, no.’ He looked surprised. ‘I didn’t say you did anything wrong.’

‘You’ve been unfriendly to me since morning.’

He tried what looked like reassuring smile. ‘There’s no problem, Helen. Just that I’m busy.’

She still looked demure. If it were before, he would ask her to come over to his side, and then picked the favorite part of her body to touch.

But, there was no point doing that now.

For the next six days, Tope was able to maintain his abstinence, though with great difficulty. He had cut off his links with his regular gals, including Lagos-based Linda. His greatest challenger was his wife.

Read full story from: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

Read more stories: https://hearts4real..com/

2 Likes

Re: The Godmother by LisaAnne(f): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2019
SeyiDominion:
‘Maybe you were too anxious,’ Rita said. ‘Next time try to relax and take your time. Also, learn not to rush at having sex.’

Something struck him. This lady was not an ordinary lady. The way she reacted was not ordinary or natural. She was damn too cool! It was as if she knew all along that this would happen. She had allowed him to expend energy on being prepared for ‘it’ and she had watched the anti-climax in bemused amazement. Gosh!

‘I’ll be going now,’ she announced. ‘See you another time.’

He wanted to stop her. He wanted to remind her that he was yet to offer her drinks. Above all, he wanted to tell her maybe he should try to get aroused again. But he could not do any of these.

Still bewildered, and still holding his dick, he watched as Rita stepped out of his bedroom. She smiled to herself as she stepped out of his flat.
Henry did not fit in to the kind of man she wanted. She had to get another man.

Tope was writing his news story on the rising incidence of child prostitute. Working as undercover journalist, he had been able break into a syndicate that operated child prostitution. It was disheartening that school girls aged between thirteen and sixteen now engaged in prostitution.

He had finished writing his findings. Together with the audio and video evidence, he sent the reports, via e-mail to his editor.

He also decided to post some of his findings on his Facebook page, admonishing parents to be more vigilant in monitoring their children,
especially those that were female. It was when he was still on-line that a friend request came in. a Miss Rita Tosan wanted to be his friend.

Tope accepted the friendship request.

While he was still surfing the internet, a message came from Rita, his latest friend. The message read: I can see that you just posted some findings on child prostitution. Great work. Keep it up.

Tope replied: Thank you. I believe more concern and vigilance can correct some of our anomalies and make our society a better place.

Rita replied, ‘I agree. We all need to work together to make our society a better place.’

Tope was impressed with his new friend. ‘I am a journalist and a blogger,’ he wrote. ‘Can I meet you?’

‘I work in the health sector,’ she replied.

Rita thought over this man that went by the name Tope. He sounded okay and she really wished he was. The guy sent her his number and asked
for hers. Ordinarily, a lady would be or should be cautious. He might be posing to be whom or what he was not. So many criminal-minded people hid under the social media to present false image and to perpetuate their obnoxious acts. But then, Rita was not just an ordinary lady.
Re: The Godmother by LisaAnne(f): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2019
I wasn't mentioned
SeyiDominion:
‘Maybe you were too anxious,’ Rita said. ‘Next time try to relax and take your time. Also, learn not to rush at having sex.’

Something struck him. This lady was not an ordinary lady. The way she reacted was not ordinary or natural. She was damn too cool! It was as if she knew all along that this would happen. She had allowed him to expend energy on being prepared for ‘it’ and she had watched the anti-climax in bemused amazement. Gosh!

‘I’ll be going now,’ she announced. ‘See you another time.’

He wanted to stop her. He wanted to remind her that he was yet to offer her drinks. Above all, he wanted to tell her maybe he should try to get aroused again. But he could not do any of these.

Still bewildered, and still holding his dick, he watched as Rita stepped out of his bedroom. She smiled to herself as she stepped out of his flat.
Henry did not fit in to the kind of man she wanted. She had to get another man.

Tope was writing his news story on the rising incidence of child prostitute. Working as undercover journalist, he had been able break into a syndicate that operated child prostitution. It was disheartening that school girls aged between thirteen and sixteen now engaged in prostitution.

He had finished writing his findings. Together with the audio and video evidence, he sent the reports, via e-mail to his editor.

He also decided to post some of his findings on his Facebook page, admonishing parents to be more vigilant in monitoring their children,
especially those that were female. It was when he was still on-line that a friend request came in. a Miss Rita Tosan wanted to be his friend.

Tope accepted the friendship request.

While he was still surfing the internet, a message came from Rita, his latest friend. The message read: I can see that you just posted some findings on child prostitution. Great work. Keep it up.

Tope replied: Thank you. I believe more concern and vigilance can correct some of our anomalies and make our society a better place.

Rita replied, ‘I agree. We all need to work together to make our society a better place.’

Tope was impressed with his new friend. ‘I am a journalist and a blogger,’ he wrote. ‘Can I meet you?’

‘I work in the health sector,’ she replied.

Rita thought over this man that went by the name Tope. He sounded okay and she really wished he was. The guy sent her his number and asked
for hers. Ordinarily, a lady would be or should be cautious. He might be posing to be whom or what he was not. So many criminal-minded people hid under the social media to present false image and to perpetuate their obnoxious acts. But then, Rita was not just an ordinary lady.
Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2019
Serves him right

Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Despite All Odds / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.