Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Godmother - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Godmother (126884 Views)

The Godmother by SeyiDominion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Godmother by Damibiz(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2018
Before we find out what Terver is here for,take a look at this pix nd drop ur own bcus today na colour rice de rush us

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by skubido(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Won de oooo, what's she looking for now,,

Tope ur better take ya stand now.. Too avoid story that touch ooo.

OP tanks for the update

Happy Xmas to you all
Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ms Terver respect yourself
Re: The Godmother by akanji44(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sent
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
He gave her a slight bow and stepped out of the sitting-room. Back in his apartment, he stripped himself to singlet and boxer. He flicked the television to an international news channel and sat down to watch. Many minutes later, his doorbell sounded. Now, who could that be? He wondered. He went to the door to open it and was surprised to find Ms. Terver there.

‘Ms. Terver?’ he was apparently surprised. She stood there in her purple, satin night wear.

‘I thought maybe you need company,’ she said, smiling.

He smiled back. ‘Sure, I do. Please come in.’

She came inside slowly in measured steps. She sat on the blue sofa while he sat opposite her.

‘What can I offer you?’ he asked, out of nothing to say.

She smiled, but said nothing. She was obviously goading him to make the move, but he was hesitant. What if she was just teasing him? What if
she reacted in a hostile way?

‘It’s not easy for a woman to live without a man,’ she said.

He agreed. ‘It’s not easy for a man too to live without a woman.’

She had given him the lead. He went to her sofa and sat close to her. Tentatively, he raised his right hand and encircled her shoulders. She
closed her eyes. He drew closer and put his lips on hers. She was expecting that. Her response showed that she wanted the gesture. As a
matter of fact, that was an understatement. She actually craved for the gesture. They kissed ravenously. His hands went to the satin top and
lifted it. The braless boobs were big with puffy nipples. He cuddled them and she moaned softly.

Then, he stopped and stood up. Taking her by the hands, he took her to his bedroom. They resumed the kissing and caressing. He completely
removed her top and filled his mouth with the nipple of her boob. He set the hard organ in his boxer free. He pulled her short down and spread
her legs. The pussy was eagerly awaiting him and there was that deep penetration and slow, regular thrust.

After minutes of the intimacy, he came and spilled on her belly. They remained in embrace as if another pre-intimacy would soon start. But she was
actually satisfied. She just wanted to hold him and feel him.

He would not let her go, yet. He soon started the kissing and she was surprised at the fast hard on. This time around, he lay on his back while
she sat bestride him. The journey was longer than the first and she was active as before. Many minutes later, she lay by his side, while his left
hand cuddled her back.

‘As at this morning, I wouldn’t have believed this would happen,’ he said.

‘I wouldn’t believe it too,’ she said dreamily.

‘Really?’

‘Of course. Your coming for dinner ignited the desire.’

He rubbed her back more.

‘How will you rate me?’ he asked, grinning.

‘Perfect.’

After another couple of minutes, she got up from the bed. ‘I’ll be going now,’ she announced.

For complete reading, visit: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Godmother by GreatAmmy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hmmmmm..
Re: The Godmother by Damibiz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wow...welcome to Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Godmother by skubido(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Oya
Re: The Godmother by francium001: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hmmmmm, Iye go vex oo
Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ghen ghen.....

Thanks for the up
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 5:45am On Dec 27, 2018
‘How will you rate me?’ he asked, grinning.

‘Perfect.’

After another couple of minutes, she got up from the bed. ‘I’ll be going now,’ she announced.

‘Thanks for coming,’ he said. ‘You’ve proved to be a most welcome friend.’

Nakedly, she went to the bathroom to freshen up. Then, she wore her satin nightie back and moved to the door.

‘Good night, eh. Sorry, what do I call you in an intimate moment like this?’ he asked.

‘Call me Zay.’

He grinned and nodded. ‘It’s a beautiful name. Goodnight, darling Zay.’

‘Good night.’

She was gone. Wow! So, behind the official mien of toughness, Zaynab could be passionate like this? Tope surely had a good time with her and looked forward to another time.

Everything went normal the following day. In the office, Zay was as official as possible and there was no inkling to any one that she and Tope
had started having an affair. At home, Zay did not invite him for dinner again but on Thursday evening, about the time she had come to his
apartment the other day, she was back.

‘My darling Zay,’ he said as a way of greeting her.

He held her hand and led her to the sofa.

‘I just came to chat,’ she said.

He nodded as if he knew. ‘That will be no problem.’

But he still wrapped his arm around her and held her in a loving way. She rested her head on his head and they were like that for almost an
hour.

‘Tell me about the lady you want to marry,’ she said.

He told her about Rita, but not the sordid details. ‘She’s an undergraduate at the University and she’s still young, but we’ll soon get married,’ he
told her.

‘You prefer them young?’ she asked.

‘Not exactly. She’s a good girl and she just happens to be young.’

She stroked his chest with her left hand.

‘Aren’t you going to re-marry?’ he asked.

‘No. I like my freedom.’

Few minutes to midnight, she went back to her apartment. On Friday evening, after closing from work, Tope took a flight to Lagos where he
would be spending his weekend. As usual, Rita was with him from Saturday morning till early Sunday morning. He went to meet her brother
again about his exigent plans to marry her. They fixed days for the introduction and the traditional engagement. Later, much later, the white
wedding proper would hold.

Four months after coming into contact with her, Rita became his wife. He had paid all he was required to pay traditionally on her, so could claim
she was now fully his.

‘Treat her the way you will treat me as your wife,’ Iye said.

‘Yes, I will.’

Rita had to be shuffling between her school in Lokoja and Abuja. Every weekend, she would be in his Abuja residence to be with him. Tope did
not have many reasons to be coming to Lagos every weekend again, but he still had one or two reasons to come once in a while. One, his
residence looked more or less like an ancestry place. Two, he had got a plot of land towards Igbogbo, Ikorodu and he was building a duplex
there.

He was still cheating his wife during week days when Zay would come around for sexual romps. But at weekend, he was the best lover to Rita,
his wife. At work, he was a diligent man. His employer was impressed with him and had commended his good work. Six months into his work,
Zay called him to her office one morning.

‘The Minister of Internal Affairs, Hajia Meiro Abdulahi is a good friend of the First Lady. The Minister was sourcing for A Senior Special Assistant on Gender Issues, and the First Lady had recommended you. You’ll soon be joining the Minister as her Special Assistant. Congratulations.’

He was glad at the news. It was a step up the ladder and he so much welcomed it.

For Full reading, visit: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

6 Likes

Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 27, 2018
Tope continue the cheating while it last undecided
Consequence coming soon

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by AdiscoPele: 8:27am On Dec 27, 2018
LightQueen:
Tope continue the cheating while it last undecided

Consequence coming soon
You didn't get it. The cheating with Zay will stop now that he has been appointed as a Special Adviser to the Honorable Minister.

He will upgrade the smashing to the Minister and will become her gigolo

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2018
AdiscoPele:
You didn't get it. The cheating with Zay will stop now that he has been appointed as a Special Adviser to the Honorable Minister.

He will upgrade the smashing to the Minister and will become her gigolo
shocked Na true oo
Re: The Godmother by francium001: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2018
See better upgrading, he will now be Enjoying the Honourable minister.
Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmmm.... Tope is playing with fire

Thanks for the update
Re: The Godmother by Jagaban880: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nice piece Op

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by Wadewaltz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Coloured rice is just a failed "thought of fried rice",d main tin,so is dis story
Re: The Godmother by akanji44(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Op sent airtime and I'm yet to see any mail
Re: The Godmother by skubido(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tanks for the update
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
akanji44:
Op sent airtime and I'm yet to see any mail

I didn't see the mail. I hope you directed it to critict50@gmail.com
Re: The Godmother by Timantech(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Men's this dude's dick is bringing him blessings everywhere
That's a useful tool

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by akanji44(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
SeyiDominion:

I didn't see the mail. I hope you directed it to critict50@gmail.com

Sent as text to 08104662808 with my mail attached to it
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
akanji44:

Sent as text to 08104662808 with my mail attached to it

Please, that very number is out of my reach right now. Can you resend it to critict50@gmail.com
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 5:22am On Dec 28, 2018
He was glad at the news. It was a step up the ladder and he so much welcomed it.

‘It will also mean you’ll relocate from your present official residence to a bigger one. We’re going to miss you, Tope.’

They did a mini send-forth for him, with the First Lady herself gracing the occasion. They all extolled his quality. Gifts were given to him and he
was wished the best in his future endeavors. He called Iye to let her know the new development.

‘I must really thank you, my dear Iye. I’ve been moving up the ladder, from one prosperity to the other.’

‘I told you,’ she said.

What bothered him about her was that she rarely accepted very valuable things from him. He had given her different cars, and she would ask
him to be using them on her behalf. The only things she readily accepted from him were clothes. Just clothes! How he wished he could do much more than that for Iye.

Later that evening, Zay was in his apartment.

‘I’ve come for another send-forth,’ she said. ‘But really, I wish we’ll still be seeing each other.’

‘We can, if we want to. We can make the arrangement.’

She smiled at him. ‘Well, before any arrangement, come and show me how to make love to a woman.’

‘With all pleasure.’

He first undressed her before he undressed himself. Then, he pounded her and she screamed his name. There were sweats all over their bodies
by the time it was over.

‘I’m sure now, that this relationship cannot just end like this. We’ve got to be seeing each.’

‘We’ll be making arrangement,’ he reassured her.

She also told Rita too about the Special Assistant job, and she was very glad about it.

The following day, he went to the office of the Honorable Minister to resume his new work.

‘I’ve heard a lot about your sterling performances,’ she said. ‘I want you to live up to the expectation working for me. I trust in your diligence.’

‘Thank you, madam,’ he replied. ‘I promise to do my best and not to disappoint, ma’am.’

He had a bigger office now, a bigger role and a much bigger pay. He also had some staff working directly under him. That weekend, when Rita
came around, she came to know their new residence, a posh five-bedroom bungalow in a posh part of the city.

‘Oh, my darling,’ she told him, hugging him the umpteenth time. Rita too had good news for him.

‘I’m pregnant,’ she announced, touching her tummy which was yet to show sign that she was pregnant. ‘Nine weeks.’

He lifted her in euphoria. ‘Gently, gently,’ she said. ‘We must not hurt the baby.’

‘Of course, nothing must happen to the baby. It’s just that I’m happy.’
A domestic servant had been seconded to work in his residence, in addition to the security details, plus a driver and a gardener. All these would
make Rita’s task to be easy. He had two official cars and a retinue of staff at the office. He was on the move. There was a guest house
belonging to the Ministry. That was where he and Zay usually met on Wednesdays. Sometimes, they would be holed up there from early evening till late night.

‘I’ve become addicted to you,’ Zay said as she snuggled up to him on the large bed.

‘Is that so?’ he asked.

‘Yes, it is so,’ she answered simply.

He rubbed her back. ‘My fatty baby.’

‘My handsome bobo,’ she answered.

His hand went to her bum and he rubbed the place. It tickled her.

‘I’ll be travelling next week,’ she said. ‘The first lady will be traveling to South Africa and I’ll likely be on her entourage.’

‘I may likely travel in two weeks’ time too,’ he said. ‘It’s like we are in season of travels.’

As her pregnancy progressed, Tope asked Rita to defer her university education so that she could truly prepare for motherhood.
‘Besides, I think this your trips of Lokoja to Abuja and back must be curtailed for now. I don’t want anything to stress you or the baby.’

Rita had to do as he said. She was about to enter her final year, but as it was, things had to be on the hold for now.

For full reading: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

6 Likes

Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for the update, Tope this game you're playing ehn.....
Re: The Godmother by AdiscoPele: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2018
Every good thing must come to an end.

Am patiently waiting for the worst that could happen to Tope.
Re: The Godmother by GreatAmmy(f): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Tope O
Re: The Godmother by Ayomicome(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm?.... Rita is pregnant? Whatever happens to Tope given out his seeds? Am following this story like the bird on Twitter...... Thanks for the update.
Re: The Godmother by skubido(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmmmm, Tope tope, ok oooo

OP tanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Despite All Odds / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.