Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Godmother - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Godmother (126831 Views)

The Godmother by SeyiDominion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Godmother by Momoh7(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
SeyiDominion:

For more updates on The Godmother, visit: https://hearts4real..com/
Send me that ur email again or your number
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Momoh7:

Send me that ur email again or your number

critict50@gmail.com
Re: The Godmother by PrudySara(f): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Who call u here nau grin
openmine:

soft....
smiley smiley
Re: The Godmother by openmine(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
PrudySara:
Who call u here nau grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
He held her by the waist like the passion was just building up, but he was already exhausted. They collapsed on the bed together.

‘Ah, my Tope is back in action,’ she exclaimed to herself.

‘My Sade is riding on again,’ he reciprocated, quite breathless.

‘I won’t let you slip off,’ she said. ‘No woman has more right to you than I do.’

He thought it was a joke, so he only smiled. She was with him throughout the night, and they had an all-night sexual binge. The following
morning just before she departed, he gave her a bundle of one thousand naira notes.

She was wide-eyed in surprise. Just the previous day, he had given her more than enough. Now, this again. But that exactly was what she
wanted.

‘Thank you, honey,’ she gushed, giving him a long kiss.

‘One thing is this,’ he said, looking serious. ‘I hope you’re on pills. I don’t want to hear anything about pregnancy.’

She grinned at his comment.

Later about noon, he took the mid-day flight and was back in Abuja.

Tope’s new job gave him more exposure and experience. Within six months on the job, he had traveled with the Minister to Geneva, New York
and Tokyo. He had also been to Guinea and Sierra Leone for regional meetings. He was now close to power and power brokers. The job also
gave him a lot of exposure to political intrigues. He attributed this experience to his godmother, Iye. He had seriously tried to compensate her,
but she remained impassive.

‘Let me open hospital for you,’ he had told her. ‘With your experience as a professional nurse, I’m sure that should not be a problem.’

She shook her head. ‘Don’t worry, when the time comes, I will make a demand on what I want you to do for me.’

Download full story: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

Read more stories: https://hearts4real..com/

3 Likes

Re: The Godmother by Damibiz(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
I jst hope the demand no go be wati go kill Tope oh
Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Damibiz:
I jst hope the demand no go be wati go kill Tope oh
Lol
Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Well done Op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by Whizlight(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
Bleep tope! I pray make one night stand no go destroy am. Just imagine na one nite stand na make am end up with rita instead of iye. One night stand don make cheatist and wan spoil him marriage wit pregnancy

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by GreatAmmy(f): 12:03am On Jan 18, 2019
This Tope Boy Sef, He No Get Brain To Know Things Are Fishey.
Re: The Godmother by JoyNgofaa1(f): 2:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Everyone has a demon, a skeleton. So my friend says. We all have our dark sides only "The one that reigns supreme" can see. Sometimes our freedom begins with confession.
What does Samuel have to confess in this heart melting piece?
THE TRUTH WITHHELD

https:///2Hk5Z1z
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 5:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Tope’s new job gave him more exposure and experience. Within six months on the job, he had traveled with the Minister to Geneva, New York and Tokyo. He had also been to Guinea and Sierra Leone for regional meetings. He was now close to power and power brokers. The job also gave him a lot of exposure to political intrigues. He attributed this experience to his godmother, Iye. He had seriously tried to compensate her, but she remained impassive.

‘Let me open hospital for you,’ he had told her. ‘With your experience as a professional nurse, I’m sure that should not be a problem.’

She shook her head. ‘Don’t worry, when the time comes, I will make a demand on what I want you to do for me.’

He went on to work for the Minister as SSA for two years. He continued to work as diligent as ever. The daughter that Rita bore for him, Oyin Ruth, was over a year and half old, and they looked forward to having another child. Rita wanted to go back to school, but he had discouraged her. Instead, he opened a big clothing store for her in the capital city. One thing his wife admired him for was the fact that he made sure she and her daughter lived in complete luxury.

Some months ago, Zaynab announced that she would be getting married. A senator had decided to make her his third wife and Zaynab said she would take the offer! That was the end of his affair with her. Sade too came with the announcement that an American based Nigerian was ready to take her to the altar. It seemed these occurrences had left him with his wife.

But that was not to be. He realized his libido had gone higher and he always had the urge to use call girls. Undergraduates, corporate ladies and other women of easy virtues became his regulars. He would take them to hotels or guest houses. Under the guise of coming to Lagos for business, he would camp one lady or the other in his Lagos house. He saw all this as big pleasure and source of enjoyment.

In Lagos, one of his regulars was Linda, a pretty twenty-three year old lady who also had passion for weird sex. Linda was very good in the act and she never seemed to get tired. Just the way she had been satisfying him, he too had tried to satisfy her materially. He spoilt her with money and other gifts.

This weekend, he would be in Lagos ‘for business’. He was in his duplex by eight p.m. and Linda was already waiting for him. He had instructed the security man to give her access to the house. She was lounging in the sitting-room when he came in.

‘Hello, sweetheart,’ she said, coming to give him a short welcome kiss.

‘Hello, my dear.’

She took his small travelling bag from and they went to the bedroom upstairs. He unlocked the door and they were inside.

‘How was Abuja and how was your flight?’ she asked.

‘Fine. How’s Lagos?’

‘We dey o.’

He removed his clothes. ‘I can hardly wait to lay my hands on you,’ he said.

She giggled. ‘Well, for your information, I can hardly wait for you to lay your hands on me.’

He stripped to his boxer.

‘You’re still in your clothes. What are you waiting for?’

‘Don’t worry now. I dey for you.’ She pointed at the bed. ‘I want you to lie on it and watch me as I UnCloth for you.’

He grinned. ‘Yeah, that will be interesting.’

He lay on his back while she removed her top, her mini skirt, the bra and, lastly the pantie.

‘I fell like giving you a Mouth Action,’ she said.

He nodded. ‘That will be fine.’

She held his cock and put it in her mouth while he groaned pleasantly and closed his eyes. She teased, licked and sucked the organ and he felt
wave of excitement all over him. But she knew how she would do it so that he would not come. They were still at it when his phone rang. He
ignored it. How would it be that when he was in serious pleasure was when someone chose to call him? He closed his eyes and savored the
excitement Linda was giving him.

The door to the bedroom was suddenly opened and someone barged in.

Download full story on : https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

Read other stories on: https://hearts4real..com/

2 Likes

Re: The Godmother by Tonyspecial(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Yawa don gaz...... Good update
Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Kasala yaff burst
Thanks for the update
Re: The Godmother by PrudySara(f): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Gbege. Yawa don gas
Re: The Godmother by Damibiz(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ok,it has happen
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2019
The door to the bedroom was suddenly opened and someone barged in.

‘Oh, my God! What is this?’ the intruder said.

He quickly opened his eyes to see who had come in.

‘What! Rita, what’re you doing in Lagos?’ He swiftly grabbed his boxer and used it to cover his penis. Linda was not that fast. She looked too
stunned to get up and pick her clothes.

‘And what are you doing with this useless girl?’ Rita demanded, glaring at them.

He quickly removed part of the bed spread and threw it at Linda’s body. She became responsive and covered her body from the bust down.

‘So, this is what you do, eh? This is what you do any time you come to Lagos for business!’

The shock of her coming had made his prick to go limp. He quickly wore his boxer.

‘It’s not what you think,’ he said.

‘It’s not about what I think,’ she replied heatedly. ‘It’s about what I’ve seen. So, what I’ve been hearing about you is true? What I’ve been
hearing about you carrying girls up and down.’ She turned to Linda. ‘And you, you’re just a useless slut! You should be ashamed of yourself.
See what you were doing to a married man!’

Rita made for Linda aggressively. Tope jumped up to his feet and held her.

‘Leave me alone!’ Rita hollered. ‘Leave me to deal with this useless girl.’

Holding her the way he did provided the leverage Linda needed. Quickly, she wore her skirt and her blouse. There was no time to wear the bra
and the pantie. She stuffed them inside her hand bag, picked the hand bag and her shoes and hurried out of the room.

‘Just look at her! Useless girl! Ashewo! LovePeddler!’ Rita spat out. Tope ensured that he continued to hold her until Linda was safely out of the way.

Rita turned her anger on him. ‘Shame on you, Tope. Big shame on you that you’re still doing this kind of thing. Leave me alone.’

He slackened his hold on her.

‘Just look at you. A whole Special Assistant to a Minister, still patronizing prostitutes. A married man for that matter!’

He did not say anything. His mind was busy. Who could have told her about his sexual escapade? Then, she left Abuja for Lagos all because she
wanted to catch him red handed! Someone must be spying for her. Maybe his security guy. He could have called him to warn that his wife was
around. Then, he remembered that his phone was ringing at a time. He went to check the caller ID and realized that indeed, it was Emma, the
security man, that called him some minutes ago.

‘Damn!’ he muttered.

‘I’m so disappointed in you,’ Rita was saying. ‘How could you do this? You always claim to love me, but, see what you’re doing.’

For full download: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

For other stories: https://hearts4real..com/

4 Likes

Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2019
God don catch Tope
Re: The Godmother by Damibiz(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2019
Ok bush meat don catch hunter
Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Thanks for the update

Good for Tope
Re: The Godmother by Blackween(f): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2019
I'm really worried about this Tope oo
With the way he is going now, another pair of eye will soon see inside the bag
Re: The Godmother by Spyrodee: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
I have come to understand that 80% of those who frolics with more than one girl before marriage hardly settle down without looking out after marriage...
Re: The Godmother by Tonyspecial(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2019
Short story, improve
Re: The Godmother by beewhy5050(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Update please
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
He did not say anything. His mind was busy. Who could have told her about his sexual escapade? Then, she left Abuja for Lagos all because she wanted to catch him red handed! Someone must be spying for her. Maybe his security guy. He could have called him to warn that his wife was around. Then, he remembered that his phone was ringing at a time. He went to check the caller ID and realized that indeed, it was Emma, the security man, that called him some minutes ago.

‘Damn!’ he muttered.

‘I’m so disappointed in you,’ Rita was saying. ‘How could you do this? You always claim to love me, but, see what you’re doing.’

‘Rita, take it easy. I can explain everything.’

‘What is there to explain? Don’t I try to please you? Don’t I try to give my best to you?’

To his surprise, she broke down in tears.

‘I’m sorry, Rita. It’s a mistake?’

She cried the more, and he really had to console her. He kept saying he was sorry and that it was a mistake.

‘And you brought her to our home. You brought her to our matrimonial bed!’

‘Sorry,’ he muttered. After some minutes, he was able to calm her down.

‘It was a mistake, darling,’ he tried to assure her. ‘It won’t happen again.’

He was later to learn that Rita had arrived in the house from Abuja hours before he came. She had checked into the house with a threat to the
security man not to reveal that she was around to anyone. That meant as at the time Linda came, Rita was already in the house! She had bid
her time and had caught them pants down.

That night, they remained in-doors, but her fears remained, despite his numerous assurances that such an incident would not happen again.

Download Full story: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_godmother_story_of_an_ordinary_lady_with_great_powers__adult_only_18/25051

Read more stories: https://hearts4real..com/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Godmother by Ann2012(f): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Godmother by pacifust058(m): 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Godmother by SeyiDominion: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update

pacifust058:
Thanks for the update

You are welcome.
Re: The Godmother by Spyrodee: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for the update....

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mistake indeed
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Godmother by Mtbail: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Despite All Odds / TWIST OF FATE By Olanrewaju Mobolaji / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.