Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Help Me Out With Zain Gprs For My Phone - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me Out With Zain Gprs For My Phone (562 Views)

>>zain/airtel Freedom Settins 4 Pc Fr3 Browsin: Iwp Is 4ckin Up In Sum Places<< / Cheap Browsing With Zain Modem / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out With Zain Gprs For My Phone by Woke4all(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2010
I BOUGHT A NEW ZAIN LINE AND I WANT TO ACTIVATE MY GPRS I HAVE BEEN CALLING THEIR COSTUMER CARE LINES WITHOUT RESPONSE.  I EVEN VISITED THIER SITE BUT DIDN'T FIND ANY HELP   Is there anyway to activate it manually without calling them?
Re: Help Me Out With Zain Gprs For My Phone by nazzyon(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2010
Send

internetgprs phonename model

to

------

Your question ought to be in the phone section
Re: Help Me Out With Zain Gprs For My Phone by great107: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2010
thanks you all, while some are
saying stop lie, many have started
enjoying zain browsing, if you
allow procrastination,
it is dangerous,so you can now send
N300 MTN recharge card to
get the details from me, common
are you still doubting think twice,
before i increase it again
Re: Help Me Out With Zain Gprs For My Phone by Woke4all(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2010
great107:

thanks you all, while some are
saying stop lie, many have started
enjoying zain browsing, if you
allow procrastination,
it is dangerous,so you can now send
N300 MTN recharge card to
get the details from me, common
are you still doubting think twice,
before i increase it again
See Wetin poverty dey cause? Go to the job/vacancy section and search for one there instead of looking for recharge card here.

THREAD LOCKED

(1) (Reply)

For All Your Printing Jobs / Playing Videos On The Internet / Help! Find A Good Private/premium Proxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.