Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics (20644 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by victorian(f): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

when I see comments like yours that means there is still hope for Niaja men. my cousin is getting married next week and the kind of advice my parents were giving him made me dread the day I will get married. a Nigerian man is expected to do it all alone. he is expected to become everything at all times forgetting we are humans also

Eeyah smiley

There is still hope for Nigerian men in marrying a good wife.

There are ladies who think like I do about loving, pampering and respecting their husbands.
A Nigerian man cannot do everything. And if he's the type that wishes to do everything, cause we have some men like that. The wife should try and make him happy , his money on her and the kids is not wasted.
Before I got married, it took me so many years to eventually settle down. Guys coming my way always judge me by the cover because I look pretty, flashy, great skin and well fed. Guy were like writing me off! I am too expensive to marry from a distance o. Lol. But it's not my fault, I was well fed from birth till date cheesy

But last last I married a man who took his time to get closer and know the real me, when my relationship with his friend collapsed and he was like wow! We got married after a year. We are both happy and at peace, we both made the right choice to be together.

Do u know how we met? He was my ex boyfriend's friend and colleague in the same profession but different company. anyways that's story for another day. smiley
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by myettiallah: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Maycher:
Your wife fine o.
I wish you two a blissful FOREVER together.

IDIOT
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by ijabiken1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
baddest04:
inviting u all to ma wedding which will take place in abeokuta on the 8 Dec 2018..... make una no too abuse me for my pics sha
the guy jean big pass am,may be he borrowed it
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by sunnymix: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ebonko4life:

For?
for tongue
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
victorian:

Eeyah smiley

There is still hope for Nigerian men in marrying a good wife.

There are ladies who think like I do about loving, pampering and respecting their husbands.
A Nigerian man cannot do everything. And if he's the type that wishes to do everything, cause we have some men like that. The wife should try and make him happy , his money on her and the kids is not wasted.
Before I got married, it took me so many years to eventually settle down. Guys coming my way always judge me by the cover because I look pretty, flashy, great skin and well fed. Guy were like writing me off! I am too expensive to marry from a distance o. Lol. But it's not my fault, I was well fed from birth till date cheesy

But last last I married a man who took his time to get closer and know the real me, when my relationship with his friend collapsed and he was like wow! We got married after a year. We are both happy and at peace, we both made the right choice to be together.

Do u know how we met? He was my ex boyfriend's friend and colleague in the same profession but different company. anyways that's story for another day. smiley
if you are happy and your mate share same values and marital goals with you, then you made the right choice. people go into relationship today mostly because of what they can get . they don't care about giving in return. I know I will be lucky to see that rare type of girl who think more about us than herself when I am ready to get married. I will rather get a baby mama than marry a useless girl
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Oyindaberry(f): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
baddest04:
inviting u all to ma wedding which will take place in abeokuta on the 8 Dec 2018..... make una no too abuse me for my pics sha
Why you dey fear make NLders no abuse you? Maybe you dey abuse ppl for here too. Fear fear.... Wishing you an happy home, put God first and be hard working. God be with you.
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by victorian(f): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

if you are happy and your mate share same values and marital goals with you, then you made the right choice. people go into relationship today mostly because of what they can get . they don't care about giving in return. I know I will be lucky to see that rare type of girl who think more about us than herself when I am ready to get married. I will rather get a baby mama than marry a useless girl

Na wa o

Baby mama ke!
That's even the worst, she can have sex with whomsoever she likes, no commitment whatsoever.

Well if that's what u prefer? It's your choice. No decent girl from a good home background would want to deliberately become a baby mama, which means not all girls are useless.

But really ehn? What makes ladies selfish is because of men! Yes men! Do u know some men and possibly the ladies parents, will advice ladies to be selfish and think of themselves alone in a marriage . Their male friends will tell the ladies, I am a guy, I know what we guys do when u are not around. Don't trust anyman, not even your Bf or husband. We, men are all the same. Think of yourself first! Before your man or your husband. Don't trust your man with money, and if your man wants to buy you a car or house, make sure it's your maiden name that's there.
Don't go into joint account with your husband
Don't put your husband's name as next of kin, use one of your family names or your child when u start popping out kids.
Don't trust man o! I am a man! Men are wicked!

I swear to God, i have heard all these things i am saying so many times from fellow men and I wonder and I ask them. If I don't trust my husband, how will the marriage stand? If I trust my husband, that means their is no marriage. What are u people saying for God sake! angryThey will then say erhmm, just be careful sha. That's all am saying and keep your eyes and ears wide open and alert! How can a wife be walking in eggs shells in her own home. Smiling to her husband but in her mind. She has been poisoned by another man who is giving her unsolicited advice.

And these men, advice wey u no ask them, they will start giving one, a useless advice.

In this country ehn? The men that crying women are no longer marriage materials and women are selfish , their own friends and fellow men are the ones spoiling another man's relationship and marriage with these things I am saying.

Men are their worst enemies. That's why women have changed. Because a fellow man will tell her, don't trust your husband o. I know what we men can do. Be careful on.

So can u imagine? sad

If I don't trust my husband ? Who will I then trust!

Men doing this evil in people's marriages should stop! Stop poisoning the minds of women against the men, they are dating or married to. It's very very bad and wicked!

May God save mankind from wickedness! Cause the evil and wickedness is now becoming too much! That's why marriages crumble here and there. Because of bad advice, aproko, radio without battery, they come up with their useless advice without u asking them.

U hear a male friend ask, after greeting his female friend or colleague or neighbor. How's your husband? How's your boyfriend or fiance? that's after the usual good morning.

Immediately u look worried or sad, Gbam! They don get you. Their eyes glittering looking for any sign of sadness or discomfort. Even if u say your husband is fine, that worried look that flashed thru your face, they will capitalize on it and probe further cheesy
But if u say he's fine, he prob further but your voice doesn't sound excited saying he's fine. Madam, are u sure all his well? U can open up to me, you know am a man grin

Chai! May God save us from evil people!
Lemme stop here. Men u people know yourselves, stop destroying people's homes with your bad unsolicited advice!
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by bencarson007(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
baddest04:

An address and a date will help sir... please do the needful... God bless your new home... and take ut from me God will favor you.
Blessings brother
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Happy married life in advance o, beautiful lady u got
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
victorian:

Na wa o

Baby mama ke!
That's even the worst, she can have sex with whomsoever she likes, no commitment whatsoever.

Well if that's what u prefer? It's your choice. No decent girl from a good home background would want to deliberately become a baby mama, which means not all girls are useless.

But really ehn? What makes ladies selfish is because of men! Yes men! Do u know some men and possibly the ladies parents, will advice ladies to be selfish and think of themselves alone in a marriage . Their male friends will tell the ladies, I am a guy, I know what we guys do when u are not around. Don't trust anyman, not even your Bf or husband. We, men are all the same. Think of yourself first! Before your man or your husband. Don't trust your man with money, and if your man wants to buy you a car or house, make sure it's your maiden name that's there.
Don't go into joint account with your husband
Don't put your husband's name as next of kin, use one of your family names or your child when u start popping out kids.
Don't trust man o! I am a man! Men are wicked!

I swear to God, i have heard all these things i am saying so many times from fellow men and I wonder and I ask them. If I don't trust my husband, how will the marriage stand? If I trust my husband, that means their is no marriage. What are u people saying for God sake! angryThey will then say erhmm, just be careful sha. That's all am saying and keep your eyes and ears wide open and alert! How can a wife be walking in eggs shells in her own home. Smiling to her husband but in her mind. She has been poisoned by another man who is giving her unsolicited advice.

And these men, advice wey u no ask them, they will start giving one, a useless advice.

In this country ehn? The men that crying women are no longer marriage materials and women are selfish , their own friends and fellow men are the ones spoiling another man's relationship and marriage with these things I am saying.

Men are their worst enemies. That's why women have changed. Because a fellow man will tell her, don't trust your husband o. I know what we men can do. Be careful on.

So can u imagine? sad

If I don't trust my husband ? Who will I then trust!

Men doing this evil in people's marriages should stop! Stop poisoning the minds of women against the men, they are dating or married to. It's very very bad and wicked!

May God save mankind from wickedness! Cause the evil and wickedness is now becoming too much! That's why marriages crumble here and there. Because of bad advice, aproko, radio without battery, they come up with their useless advice without u asking them.

U hear a male friend ask, after greeting his female friend or colleague or neighbor. How's your husband? How's your boyfriend or fiance? that's after the usual good morning.

Immediately u look worried or sad, Gbam! They don get you. Their eyes glittering looking for any sign of sadness or discomfort. Even if u say your husband is fine, that worried look that flashed thru your face, they will capitalize on it and probe further cheesy
But if u say he's fine, he prob further but your voice doesn't sound excited saying he's fine. Madam, are u sure all his well? U can open up to me, you know am a man grin

Chai! May God save us from evil people!
Lemme stop here. Men u people know yourselves, stop destroying people's homes with your bad unsolicited advice!

hahahaha
this you post long o. I hear Sha
but if you can't trust him, why marry him?
I don't blame those that are a bit careful . this world is becoming too wicked. it seems our heart is design to automatically love evil. I just hope there is a creator out there that will repair this world someday because we have totally ruined it
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Shes beautiful...HML
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by victorian(f): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

hahahaha
this you post long o. I hear Sha
but if you can't trust him, why marry him?
I don't blame those that are a bit careful . this world is becoming too wicked. it seems our heart is design to automatically love evil. I just hope there is a creator out there that will repair this world someday because we have totally ruined it

Smiles that's a good question.

She trust him that's why she married him but another man will be placing doubts in her mind, that men are wicked and bad, so she should be careful around her husband and don't trust fully.

My dear everything in life is risk, even marriage.
Anyone who wants his marriage to work must trust their partner oresle if the husband or wife knows u no longer trust him or her, that marriage is heading to the rocks. Husband and wife must be of one mind. If the one mind is no longer there, forget that marriage is gone. I have a cousin female, who got married to a Nija guy who lives abroad, everyone in her family including her friends were advising her to be saving any money her husband gives her and she should pressure the husband to take her abroad and if any gbege happens, she should Zap, as long as she has saved enough money.
Her husband who trusted her blindly and even was sending her money to build a house for him, found out through her phone advise his mother in-law and some friends been giving his wife through chats

This man got so angry, he stopped sending her money to complete his house, he hired a contractor to complete it. Infact he stopped trusting with any thing that has to do with money. His behavior changed, he became. Mean and was like typical. Of Nigerians girls to want to scram after a while in marriage. H then became opposite of a caring doting husband to a mean calculating abusive husband. Just because of those chats
My cousin saw hell in that marriage. At the end they divorced and he refused taking her abroad.

Nigerians with their mouth and unsolicited advice destroyed that marriage.

We dont need creator to repair the world. Human beings, men, women, especially men change your characters and be good human beings.
Young ladies any man giving u advice to scam your husband or not trust him because he feels all men are bad. Don't listen to such advice, follow your mind and make the best out of your homes!

that's how I see it.
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
victorian:

Smiles that's a good question.

She trust him that's why she married him but another man will be placing doubts in her mind, that men are wicked and bad, so she should be careful around her husband and don't trust fully.

My dear everything in life is risk, even marriage.
Anyone who wants his marriage to work must trust their partner oresle if the husband or wife knows u no longer trust him or her, that marriage is heading to the rocks. Husband and wife must be of one mind. If the one mind is no longer there, forget that marriage is gone. I have a cousin female, who got married to a Nija guy who lives abroad, everyone in her family including her friends were advising her to be saving any money her husband gives her and she should pressure the husband to take her abroad and if any gbege happens, she should Zap, as long as she has saved enough money.
Her husband who trusted her blindly and even was sending her money to build a house for him, found out through her phone advise his mother in-law and some friends been giving his wife through chats

This man got so angry, he stopped sending her money to complete his house, he hired a contractor to complete it. Infact he stopped trusting with any thing that has to do with money. His behavior changed, he became. Mean and was like typical. Of Nigerians girls to want to scram after a while in marriage. H then became opposite of a caring doting husband to a mean calculating abusive husband. Just because of those chats
My cousin saw hell in that marriage. At the end they divorced and he refused taking her abroad.

Nigerians with their mouth and unsolicited advice destroyed that marriage.

We dont need creator to repair the world. Human beings, men, women, especially men change your characters and be good human beings.
Young ladies any man giving u advice to scam your husband or not trust him because he feels all men are bad. Don't listen to such advice, follow your mind and make the best out of your homes!

that's how I see it.
especially men? both gender have their fault. women also give most of this advice. women also call men all sort of names for taking care of their home.
we need a creator because he is the one that created our heart to love evil. haven't you notice that evil gladdens the heart more than good? our heart is always incline to do bad all the time. I will take your advice sha
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Ebenezer049(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Padi mi, congratulations in advance. Lasuites would be represented boss.Padi mi, congratulations in advance. Lasuites would be represented boss.Padi mi, congratulations in advance. Lasuites would be represented boss.
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by victorian(f): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

especially men? both gender have their fault. women also give most of this advice. women also call men all sort of names for taking care of their home.
we need a creator because he is the one that created our heart to love evil. haven't you notice that evil gladdens the heart more than good? our heart is always incline to do bad all the time

Yes! Especially men!

Mostly men! Fear men advice!

Also our creator have given us the choice and free will to choose either be bad or good. It depend on us to choose, either good or bad. We are not robots but human being with brains.

Well for me o, I incline to do good than bad and if I do bad? If it's done unknowingly. Immediately you call my attention to it, I make amends instantly. Evil doesn't gladden my heart at all. Doing good makes me happy. I can't vouch for everyone. Cause wickedness don full everywhere.
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
victorian:

Yes! Especially men!

Mostly men! Fear men advice!

Also our creator have given us the choice and free will to choose either be bad or good. It depend on us to choose, either good or bad. We are not robots but human being with brains.

Well for me o, I incline to do good than bad and if I do bad? If it's done unknowingly. Immediately you call my attention to it, I make amends instantly. Evil doesn't gladden my heart at all. Doing good makes me happy. I can't vouch for everyone. Cause wickedness don full everywhere.
Ok.
But majority of women love bad guys
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by baddest04: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ebenezer049:
Padi mi, congratulations in advance. Lasuites would be represented boss.Padi mi, congratulations in advance. Lasuites would be represented boss.Padi mi, congratulations in advance. Lasuites would be represented boss.
in box me 07066634127 whatsapp
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by victorian(f): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

Ok.
But majority of women love bad guys

What I feel women love in bad guys, is not the fact that the guys cheat on them or possibly beat them.

I think bad guys have this confident swag and boldness in them. They are not shy when wooing a babe. Then the so called bad guy is confident or appears confident when he talks about money or talks about his family financial standing.

The thing is A bad guy exudes confidence in everything he displays around a lady and that confidence and boldness is what trips any lady, including me. Be sure of who u are
Be sure of what u believe in
Be sure of where you are

Even if you are not sure deep down and possibly uncertain of where your life is going and u still need to get this babe! Just play the script convincly with few words and look it! cheesy
She will fall for you. Lol

So instead of saying women love bad guys. Simply say women love Confident guys with swag, that's what trips us. If a good guy can build his inner and outward profile to appear confident and manly, ladies will trip over him, then his good-nature will be an icing on the cake. Na the good guy go taya for women sef.
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
victorian:

What I feel women love in bad guys, is not the fact that the guys cheat on them or possibly beat them.

I think bad guys have this confident swag and boldness in them. They are not shy when wooing a babe. Then the so called bad guy is confident or appears confident when he talks about money or talks about his family financial standing.

The thing is A bad guy exudes confidence in everything he displays around a lady and that confidence and boldness is what trips any lady, including me. Be sure of who u are
Be sure of what u believe in
Be sure of where you are

Even if you are not sure deep down and possibly uncertain of where your life is going and u still need to get this babe! Just play the script convincly with few words and look it! cheesy
She will fall for you. Lol

So instead of saying women love bad guys. Simply say women love Confident guys with swag, that's what trips us. If a good guy can build his inner and outward profile to appear confident and manly, ladies will trip over him, then his good-nature will be an icing on the cake. Na the good guy go taya for women sef.

I was a bit stubborn back then and I know what I am saying. Even if you are koboless and even beat them, they will still run after you as far as you are popular and love making trouble
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by victorian(f): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

I was a bit stubborn back then and I know what I am saying. Even if you are koboless and even beat them, they will still run after you as far as you are popular and love making trouble

That's another class of women.
Not all women love men, who likes trouble or creates trouble. Every woman is not the same. Variety, they say is the spice of life.

Some can marry agbero and be happy with him cheesy
Some will never get close to agbero, for what nah?
Some women love men who looks tough like bouncers and bodyguards
some women love men who exudes power and popularity
Every woman has what trips her in a man. Likewise every man has what trips him In a woman.
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
victorian:

That's another class of women.
Not all women love men, who likes trouble or creates trouble. Every woman is not the same. Variety, they say is the spice of life.

Some can marry agbero and be happy with him cheesy
Some will never get close to agbero, for what nah?
Some women love men who looks tough like bouncers and bodyguards
some women love men who exudes power and popularity
Every woman has what trips her in a man. Likewise every man has what trips him In a woman.
Most prefer troublesome guys. I use to have a lot of girls that are ready to pay my bills back then. Maybe a few odd ones out.
Let me focus on my Chelsea match. Goodnight
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by victorian(f): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

Most prefer troublesome guys. I use to have a lot of girls that are ready to pay my bills back then. Maybe a few odd ones out.
Let me focus on my Chelsea match. Goodnight

OK.

Good night
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by scantee(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2018
Nobodys:
Your woman is beautiful... Treat her right wink..

Hey hey oya report to oza room
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Nobodys(f): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
scantee:

Hey hey oya report to oza room
grin..What do u want us to be doing in the oza room?..

I nor Dy com o, before your wife go catch megrin..
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
tiana29:
wow your wife is beautiful.. congrats God bless your union.
Exactly just as you are beautiful. grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by Emmaculous1: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Happy marriage life ooooo i wish u De best of luck
Re: Nairalander Pre-wedding Pics by kennisman(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
The lady has been damaged by Ilaro boys. Sorry bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Attitude Because I Didn't Celebrate Valentine / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.