Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money (28242 Views)

Chinedu Wants To Use Lagos Money To Fund IPOB And Biafra / How Tinubu Created The Obidient Movement / Tinubu Bought Lagos With Drug Money, Wants Nigeria With Lagos Money- Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by onunwa21(m): 4:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Investment na investment!!!!! Abeg leave Jagaban out of dis. He must not support ur ambition.

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by MYHUBBY: 5:01am On Nov 29, 2018
sankky:
The average man from the SW (not all of course) sees a hero in their own thief and will even hero-worship same villain but will be calling for the head of other people's thieves. Watch it play out in the comments section on this topic to understand my view.
Having said that, this guy would have been the best choice out of the Fulani-Fulani option we have in APC & PDP but the North won't vote him. We need young, educated and visionary federal leadership and not the recycling of the same old and atavistic gerontocracy we have been practicing since independence that has led us to nowhere

please shut up.

abroad properties was caught in possession of DSP you people started making unnecessary noise when they called him for questioning

Tinubu arguably is corrupt like other politicians but that doesn't mean he hasn't impacted in many people's life with his investment in the country

When ojukwu ran away and left millions of igbo to their fate when he came back was he not given an heroic welcome? so you expect Yorubas to be stoning or criticizing a man that had rephrase the political structure of southwest and make sure southwest maintained its space in national level? that is why today he is more respected than obasanjo in southwest

4 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by tiger28: 5:01am On Nov 29, 2018
conductor121:
Lol. True. Thiefnubuu is truely a thief cheesy

Thiefnubuu right now..
BUT come nau! Haven't you Biafrans been saying Tinubu OWNS Sahara reporters You SERPENTS ALSO said NL is owned by Tinubu PERPETUAL LOSERS OF AFRICA!

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by IbrahimDamola: 5:17am On Nov 29, 2018
seuncyber:
Abeg how I fit get USA or Canada visa

No hope in this country

From surulere to iyana-ipaja i spend 4 good hours inside traffic and I need to wake up 4:30am again

Abeg Lagos state or federal govt should fix oshodi to iyana-ipaja road, his crazy spending 3 to 4 hours instead of 20 min drive

If your flight his 4pm you must leave home by 10am.

American embassy no longer gives visa to yoruba muslim youths who voted change. They want you to remain in your 'great' nigeria and enjoy the chaniji you voted for so that you go come back to your senses in 2019.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by IbrahimDamola: 5:22am On Nov 29, 2018
I love radicals but I will not vote Sowore. A young man who was too myopic to see that dead wood booharii was a liability who should never be allowed near power in 2015 is not a candidate worthy of my vote.

If those of us younger than Sowore, could warn him about booharii in 2015 after doing our due diligence yet he remained adamant, he is not fit to run this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by maisauki: 5:23am On Nov 29, 2018
We don hear, next news please

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Nature8(m): 5:26am On Nov 29, 2018
conductor121:
Lol. True. Thiefnubuu is truely a thief cheesy

Thiefnubuu right now..

grin
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Nukilia: 5:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Qsscruz:
Preach on..These polithiefians living off the sweat of the masses..Amassing wealth by looting public funds..Shameless lots..

Nigerians know the looters of our common wealth, but they will never challenge them. Nigerians worship executive criminals and fraudsters.

Our children will one day ask us if we truly supported these criminals
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Spatta: 5:29am On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
I love radicals but I will not vote Sowore. A young man who was to myopic to see that dead wood booharii was a liability who should never be allowed near power in 2015 is not a candidate worthy of my vote.

If those of us younger than Sowore, could warn him about booharii in 2015 after doing our due diligence yet he remained adamant, he is not fit to run this country.

Even if that is true, although Not you better let go and think of the future of your unborn kids under the visionless recycled failures who brought us to these shame
Sowore is here to deliver you and all

6 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by IbrahimDamola: 5:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Spatta:

Even if that is true, although Not you better let go and think of the future of your unborn kids under the visionless recycled failures who brought us to these shame
Sowore is here to deliver you and all

Sowore sold us a dead wood, tyrant and 'converted' (I say fake) democrat in 2015. All the facts we showed him about booharii being a leopard that will never change its spot, he simply remained adamant. Now here we are.

We don't need a youthful president who will be blinded against facts, no matter how meritorous those facts are. Sowore has showed he cannot be trusted to make good judgement even in the face of facts and factoids.

Moreover, studies have shown that radical activists do not usually make good leaders, they are only important to create a buffer of balance in the societies.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by whirlwind7(m): 5:41am On Nov 29, 2018
sankky:
The average man from the SW (not all of course) sees a hero in their own thief and will even hero-worship same villain but will be calling for the head of other people's thieves. Watch it play out in the comments section on this topic to understand my view.
Having said that, this guy would have been the best choice out of the Fulani-Fulani option we have in APC & PDP but the North won't vote him. We need young, educated and visionary federal leadership and not the recycling of the same old and atavistic gerontocracy we have been practicing since independence that has led us to nowhere

Of course, the north won't vote him. No matter how qualified, or radical, or passionate, or visionary, or hard-working, or revolutionary he is. Same goes for majority of the SE and middle belt.
Why?
Because "he is not one of ours!" That's the mentality.

Now, consider how effective this type of weakness can be chanelled to greatness if we are operating regional government in a restructured Nigeria.
Someone like Sowore will have a very good chance of being elected into the top office if it were an election for governor of Oduduwa State/SW region. The young, dynamic masses that make up a large number of the voters would gun for him.
Godfatherism will also get checkmated.
We are losing so much so long as we keep practicing this sham democracy where all power is vested on one man in the center.

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by okeniti: 5:41am On Nov 29, 2018
James Ibori?

sankky:

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Babatunde79: 5:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Really grin
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:44am On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Sowore sold us a dead wood, tyrant and converted (I say fake) democrat in 2015. All the facts we showed him about booharii being a leopard that will never change its spot, he simply remained adamant. Now here we are.

We don't need a youthful president who will be blinded by facts, no matter how meritorous those facts are. Sowore has showed he cannot be trusted. Moreover, studies have shown that radical activists do not usually make good leaders, they are only important to create a buffer of balance in the societies.

Sowore was more about voting out a failure like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan than a support for Buhari. He fought to get Goodluck kicked out. Now that Buhari has failed, he is fighting to get Buhari kicked out too.

The right thing is to vote a man who has devoted his life to fight for the defenseless Nigerians. He wants to take the mantle of leadership to turn things around.

This is the chance for Nigerians to put a man (Sowore) who they know will put them first.

6 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by MXrap: 5:45am On Nov 29, 2018
LOL
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:49am On Nov 29, 2018
“Starting from Obasanjo’s administration, we have been ruled by morons,”
“Our leaders don’t have intellect, they don’t think.”... Omoyele Sowore for President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by KappaJ1: 6:01am On Nov 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You guys are should try and reason occasionally.

If the government gives 100,000 to each student then what will it pay workers ? The very definition of inflation is 'too much money chasing after too few goods'.

If N50, 000 minimum wage proposed by NLC will wreak havoc on Nigeria what will N100,000 do ? Tomatoes will jump to 5000, slppers to 15000. Accomodation will become 500,000 etc. My dear one year after this policy is introduced, there will be no jobs in Nigeria just as there are none in Zimbabwe and Venezuela.
Don't even get me started on the unworkable idea of free and universal health care and education for almost 200 million people.

Sowore is right in being outraged but outrage is not a viable political policy. Shouting that Tinubu is a thief gets us nowhere. Tinubu might be corrupt but he is also a masterful political entity who had proven his ability many times. To dethrone him, a solid strategy is needed - and it will not come from the 1992 playbook.

Those of us supporting Atiku are aware of his shortcomings but we fear the incompetence and evil of Buhari more. Atiku is the only option to reset Nigeria to 2015 from where we can find our bearing again.

Sowore does not make any sense politically. He has no structure, no constituency, no money, no political experience, no credible political or economic manifesto. His net contribution in 2019 will be to drag Nigeria backwards because he will steal votes from Atiku and ensure Buhari continues his mission of destruction.

The truth is, given the dire situation of the country right now, any southern youth voting for Sowore is simply no better than a northern almajiri.

You and other supporters of alternative candidates need to give your position a lot more thought.

The only sensible comment here so far. Sowore does not have a workable plan. Just noise and empty promises. Just like Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by omogesola: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Now this is a strong accusation.

If I were tinubu I will sue him until he provides proof that tinubu used Lagos fund to create TVC.

ake Sowore to talk & he will provide you evidence. These thieves know better to shake tables with Sowore because they know he speaks with fact. May God deliver us from self-imposed delusion. May God deliver Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Avishoba(m): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Evidence to proof that Mr. Sowore
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Ventura1: 6:17am On Nov 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You guys are should try and reason occasionally.

If the government gives 100,000 to each student then what will it pay workers ? The very definition of inflation is 'too much money chasing after too few goods'.

If N50, 000 minimum wage proposed by NLC will wreak havoc on Nigeria what will N100,000 do ? Tomatoes will jump to 5000, slppers to 15000. Accomodation will become 500,000 etc. My dear one year after this policy is introduced, there will be no jobs in Nigeria just as there are none in Zimbabwe and Venezuela.
Don't even get me started on the unworkable idea of free and universal health care and education for almost 200 million people.

Sowore is right in being outraged but outrage is not a viable political policy. Shouting that Tinubu is a thief gets us nowhere. Tinubu might be corrupt but he is also a masterful political entity who had proven his ability many times. To dethrone him, a solid strategy is needed - and it will not come from the 1992 playbook.

Those of us supporting Atiku are aware of his shortcomings but we fear the incompetence and evil of Buhari more. Atiku is the only option to reset Nigeria to 2015 from where we can find our bearing again.

Sowore does not make any sense politically. He has no structure, no constituency, no money, no political experience, no credible political or economic manifesto. His net contribution in 2019 will be to drag Nigeria backwards because he will steal votes from Atiku and ensure Buhari continues his mission of destruction.

The truth is, given the dire situation of the country right now, any southern youth voting for Sowore is simply no better than a northern almajiri.

You and other supporters of alternative candidates need to give your position a lot more thought.

You don't seem to understand the strategies behind those figures, allocating that amount to students, doesn't automatically translate to cash handed over to them. It will be a value tag to a specific to ease learning... We are in a smart world.

3 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Ventura1: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2018
Avishoba:
Evidence to proof that Mr. Sowore
What other evidence do you need, when actually the land TVC was sited belongs to Laspotech, it was their Ikosi campus.

2 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Amumaigwe: 6:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Now this is a strong accusation.

If I were tinubu I will sue him until he provides proof that tinubu used Lagos fund to create TVC.

Tinubu knows that disgrace awaits him if he dares to sue him. You can confirm from Bukola Saraki.

3 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by NokiaN8(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2018
Join 2019 group discussion on the way forward Nigeria https:///LRg4ZrsK4jeL2M4WeJzSin
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by tenmariner: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2018
seuncyber:
Abeg how I fit get USA or Canada visa

No hope in this country

From surulere to iyana-ipaja i spend 4 good hours inside traffic and I need to wake up 4:30am again

Abeg Lagos state or federal govt should fix oshodi to iyana-ipaja road, his crazy spending 3 to 4 hours instead of 20 min drive

If your flight his 4pm you must leave home by 10am.

Very bad. This country will make you feel u v no value. That Oshodi to Ikeja Along is a road I try to avoid as much as possible. Esp around shogunle and PWD..
Ur driver should v passed Ikorodu road to Maryland and then bank Anthony road to connect Computer village. That way, Oshodi will be shunted. I took same route yesterday. Sorry bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Ventura1: 6:26am On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Sowore sold us a dead wood, tyrant and converted (I say fake) democrat in 2015. All the facts we showed him about booharii being a leopard that will never change its spot, he simply remained adamant. Now here we are.

We don't need a youthful president who will be blinded by facts, no matter how meritorous those facts are. Sowore has showed he cannot be trusted. Moreover, studies have shown that radical activists do not usually make good leaders, they are only important to create a buffer of balance in the societies.

Don't be silly you this impostor, between Sowore and your Atiku who donated vehicle's and billions to Buhari in 2015, who sold you a dead wood?
Can you provide an evidence/web link where Sowore was canvassing for Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by busar(m): 6:39am On Nov 29, 2018
LZAA:
Err and this means... undecided
only a PUBG player would understand �

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by SEGLIZ: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2018
defamation of character doesn't win the election for you. even when this is confirm, if the people believe in and love the individual you are no where going near to hurt him. this going around will only make you loose followers, other than bring to the table your PARTY IDEOLOGY, PARTY MANIFESTO, PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY, IDEOLOGY & BELIEVE, PLANS and How you are going to implement and achieve every blue print to detail, you go around castigating people it obvious such one has nothing to offer. check out Olawepo the is being using every avenue he got to sell his brand and candidacy so far that I know.
someone should try make sowore realize this no more about student radicalism but the real mean stream politics and governance, pdp tried it during the last general election but got there hand burnt.
it clear and well known that there can't be political campaign without batching but don't make it the bedrock of your campaign.

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by biosilicon: 6:41am On Nov 29, 2018
teckmore:
Shaking table grin

I love you for this..
Not a fan of tinubu though...
I thought tinubu will be the messiah but the black man blood is flowing through his vains

#greediness

The same fallacy in your reasoning that got you thinking tinubu is a messiah is the cause of you being easily brainwashed to strongly believe you are inferior or bad. Go read about the history of the black race and be proud son.
Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by bolex04(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2018
damola1:
I watched the video.

In 92 as a Unilag sug president. I speak before they will even call Tinubu.

I don’t work for Tinubu I work for my conscience

Come February 2019, Godwilling. I damola1 will vote for this young radical. I am voting for sowore!
whether he wins or not... my vote is for him...to hell with that greedy opolo eyed man...

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Amumaigwe: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Spatta:

People like you will remain under bondage, since you cannot ask accountability from your oppressors, how will this make sense to you, Sowore only state the fact, Do you know that TVC was created after he became two time governor of Lagos state, Just like Ibori Created a newspaper he could not fund after he went to Jail,
Gbenga Daniel did the same thing,
Orji Uzor did the same thing by using state money to make media that will be loyal to them
They made investment out of the poverty of the masses and have become lords using touts to send you away from polling booths
Your own Brain should be examined for accepting so much oppression in Nigeria and not standing up to speak truth to Power Like Sowore always do

Sowore is the Last hope of this country, Go and write it down
If Nigeria fail to elect this guy, you can be ready to put Nigeria on Sale on Alibaba and Ebay
You wont have a country when a 72 Year old currupt Atiku reign over you

You see how you all have lost conscience and you dont see the gatherings of Corrupt elements
Does it not tell you how we have lost conscience when Atiku elected and indicted Saraki who should be in Jail as his campaign DG
iF NIGERIA was restructured ATIKU'S sudden wealth after becomin VP TO Obasanjo will dissipate into oblivion

Sowore Is Nigeria's last hope, Trust me, the Old wicked men who ran us down are gathering to prevent him because they know the consequence, Obasanjo who swore and cursed that God will not forgive him if he supports Atiku suddenly changed his mind because they are all afraid of Sowore

Can you see Hawks gathering when they saw that a no Nonsense man who exposed them through Sahara reporters is on the ground to teach them how governance is done

Keep romanticizing your oppressor. Pray you can achieve your dreams under the old tired recycled goons

You pretend to support Sowore, but you are defending Tinubu (and by extension Buhari). Your life is a contradiction!

1 Like

Re: I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money by Vdsc: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2018
whirlwind7:

Of course, the north won't vote him. No matter how qualified, or radical, or passionate, or visionary, or hard-working, or revolutionary he is. Same goes for majority of the SE and middle belt.
Why?
Because "he is not one of ours!" That's the mentality.

Now, consider how effective this type of weakness can be chanelled to greatness if we are operating regional government in a restructured Nigeria.
Someone like Sowore will have a very good chance of being elected into the top office if it were an election for governor of Oduduwa State/SW region. The young, dynamic masses that make up a large number of the voters would gun for him.
Godfatherism will also get checkmated.
We are losing so much so long as we keep practicing this sham democracy where all power is vested on one man in the center.
South east is actually the most likely region to vote him.
We have voted for non igbo candidates all our lives.
Compare that to the south west were even your brightest politician is playing tribal politics because of 2023.
A presidency that you will not get.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 SANs Lead Sanusi's Battle For Freedom, Hearing Begins Today / The Moment LP Excos & Some Members In South-West Tore Their Cards & Joined APC / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.