Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute (20591 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Dayoara: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2018
There is more to that case than what we know
sotall:
Raping a prostitute grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by joeyswift(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2018
Trouble dey sleep yanga dey wake am
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Benjamin08: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
what if the girl seduced him then they jailed him

spits
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
symbianDON:
how can a man in his right senses rape a prostitute?? this man is not normal........village people must have held national conference on top im matter
so he rape her in front of gateman who sad madam is not around? the offense here was the theft, he abused the lady and took away her belonging , don't sense rape but issues of transport causes wahala

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by vRendoh(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
MCMXCVIII:
But the girl should've been asked, if she liked it since she's a ...................

Guy! go do your own, after we go ask her if she enjoyed it.
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Sensation55(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Just lyk rapin a dolphin
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by livinbygrace: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Rubbish ,that judge must be very stupid.If all judges are like this that means all men especially Ashawo men will go to jail.If you have never had encounter with Ashawo you wont understand .Those girls are mean and can easily frame men up for no reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2018
dalunbaby:
Yes he should be jailed cos even if she is a prostitute, that doesn't give a right to rape her
did you read the story, they didn't even have chances to enter the gate, the gateman stop them and said madam was around, its resulted to fight, is the gateman watching when rape was going on outside or what? I sense lies. I believe the guy beat and took her belonging to his destination. The girl isn't just his new costumer . I sense market gone bad in buhari time. Frustration dey hold everyone

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by sunnymix: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2018
first time am hearing this, olosho got raped...LOL..
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2018
That judge must be a foolish judge maybe those charge and bell lawyers before she was appointed a judge or just being bias.
If from her statement that "Prostitution is illegal" what stops her from given the prostitute her own purnishment or atleast fine her for engaging in an illegal act?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by agboaustine: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2018
both should be jail not only the man
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by GenFunction: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2018
a bricklayer?...worked really hard jus to blow olosho?...too bad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by airminem(f): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering 2 each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by bamasite(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018
This story no complete at all!
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by amaks: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Good for the man. Learn to give women respect.

Now what of the prostitute and prostituting, is prostitution now legal in Nigeria? Is it unpunishable by the law?
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2018
But the man's story looks more convincing oo compared to the lady's own. Im agree to give her 40k of wich d lady agree accordin to him then dem go im paddy house but d paddy no dey around hence he come nack her somewhere around but later paid her 9k and wen she come provoke im come runcheesy. Dats his story but the ashi story is dat d guy carried to the house but gateman no gree open gate then the guy suddenly grip her neck from behind then she faint and he rape her den steal her phones...haba d babe story get as e be nau. So d man grip ur neck and rape u in front of d gate wit d gate man looking on. Its my bet d babe jus want to punish d man for not payin her d complete money after d action. Hmm just to go prison for five yrs cos ashi accused u of rape wont be a funny experience.anyway dis na for men wey dey spend all their time patronising ashawo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2018
chisco82:
That judge must be a foolish judge maybe those charge and bell lawyers before she was appointed a judge or just being bias.
If from her statement that "Prostitution is illegal" what stops her from given the prostitute her own purnishment or atleast fine her for engaging in an illegal act?

na female judge so she must support her owncheesy. As she jus hear rape her mind was made up to punish d mancheesy. D part that was heart wrenching na the part wen dem say d man carry all im belongings come court thinking they will free im dat day.unfortunately the judge don sentence am to a further five yrs. Person wey dey police detention since 2017 is now going to spend five more years in kirikiri eating watery beans all becose he couldnt keep his pingolo in checkcheesy. I bet he will be regreting the day he met d ashawo and arranged to sleep with her.
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Gkemz: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Of all the things that could land one inside prison, so na cheap olosho land this one inside prison.
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
moderatorr1:
What's the evidence that she was raped?
Did the gateman testify?
did they find her stolen phones on her?

Pray not to ever meet a female judge in a rape allegation case, they are going to assume it is true whether it is true or not.

Probably the stolen phones were found on him.
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
lefulefu:
But the man's story looks more convincing oo compared to the lady's own. Im agree to give her 40k of wich d lady agree accordin to him then dem go im paddy house but d paddy no dey around hence he come nack her somewhere around but later paid her 9k and wen she come provoke im come runcheesy. Dats his story but the ashi story is dat d guy carried to the house but gateman no gree open gate then the guy suddenly grip her neck from behind then she faint and he rape her den steal her phones...haba d babe story get as e be nau. So d man grip ur neck and rape u in front of d gate wit d gate man looking on. Its my bet d babe jus want to punish d man for not payin her d complete money after d action. Hmm just to go prison for five yrs cos ashi accused u of rape wont be a funny experience.anyway dis na for men wey dey spend all their time patronising ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
lefulefu:
na female judge so she must support her owncheesy. As she jus hear rape her mind was made up to punish d mancheesy. D part that was heart wrenching na the part wen dem say d man carry all im belongings come court thinking they will free im dat day.unfortunately the judge don sentence am to a further five yrs. Person wey dey police detention since 2017 is now going to spend five more years in kirikiri eating watery beans all becose he couldnt keep his pingolo in checkcheesy. I bet he will be regreting the day he met d ashawo and arranged to sleep with her.
That is eee.. Next time if he hear just "Asha"... Him no go wait to hear ''Wo" before e go pick race.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
airminem:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering 2 each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say
Female agbero dey oo, now i can confirm grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gkemz:
Of all the things that could land one inside prison, so na cheap olosho land this one inside prison.
go and check our nigerian prisons. Majority of the inmates na riduclous crimes carry dem derecheesy. A young dude stole a bunch of bananas at oshodi market and he will be given ten years, a lady stole bournvita and milk and dem go nack her seven yearscheesy.. Ok a gate steal one wretched looking native fowl and dem go sama am 4 yrs. Alright what of dat tenant wey sleep with im landlord's wife wey no dey stay one place and dem go turn d story upside down and d woman wey dem know say dey flirt around wil claim na rape and dem go nack seven yrscheesy. Armed robbers and kidnappers are given one or two years or they are left off the hook if dem settle behind court. Welcome to nigeriacheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by IbrahimDamola: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
lefulefu:

A young good lawyer will tear up this case and make the ashawo girl look stupid. Look for another witness that will claim the ashawo prostitute once refused to collect an agreed fee and physically assaulted him. The guy should appeal abeg. The ashawo girl was simply being greedy. The guy did not rape her. The Judge was high handed because the culprit is poor and ill-educated. 40K ontop wetin? Her t0t0 na gold?

Thunder fire conji.
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Yoighaman(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
I do not support rape but the judgement seems to be somewhat loop-sided. You let go a prostitute whose activity is illegal and criminal, yet sentence the other? I advise the defendant to appeal if possible...BTW, the Judge passes to me like someone who'd been a rape victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
kmcutez:

but they sentenced him for rape and not theft nau. Anyway is it not funny they did not bring the gateman as a witness. I am not a lawyer oo but i have watched a number of american reality court shows( i am not talking of judge judy) and i see the way they do their own court of law. No witness...ashi accuse d guy of rape and d female judge in all her full wrath handed out sentence to d bricklayercheesy.
Re: Lagos Man Jailed For Raping A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

A young good lawyer will tear up this case and make the girl look stupid. Look for another witness that will claim the ashawo prostitute once refused to collect an agreed fee and physically assaulted him. The guy should appeal abeg. The ashawo girl was simply being greedy. The guy did not rape her. The Judge was high handed because the culprit is poor and ill-educated. 40K ontop wetin? Her t0t0 na gold?

Thunder fire conji.
so true. If d guy get good lawyer if im for tear the ashawo's strory apart but unfortunately most of our lawyers are just interested in charge and bailing tinzs. They dont upgrade themselves. Just look at how dis story ended. Abegi the bricklayer lawyer suppose lose im licence. And as for d money.... For d bricklayer to agree to pay 40k he must have assumed the ashi's puna is goldcheesy. Anyway he tried to play a fast one by givin her 9k and see where d sharpness don put amcheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Boy In Akwa Ibom Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Man Defrauds Stanbic IBTC Bank Of N60 Million / ICPC Declares Civil Servant Wanted Over N36.2m Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.