Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog (919 Views)

What Is A Blogging Niche And Why You Need A Niche To Blog!! / The Right Way To Blog / Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Kingjite: 3:13am On Nov 29, 2018
I gurus in the house,help a brother i am to go into blogging but what i have is a mini laptop grin,i want to know if blogging is possible with a mini laptop.
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2018
No sir, buy 32inch super computer

1 Like

Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Bloggingscope: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2018
As long as it can browse then you are good to go. A laptop is a laptop no matter the spec grin cheesy

Many bloggers do blog with smartphone sef, count yourself lucky to get a laptop.

You cut the coat according to your size bro

Meanwhile Start a blog from scratch or check 23 profitable and untapped niche to blog about in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Bizmagnet: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2018
You can though it may not be fully convenient.
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by fastseo: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2018
Bizmagnet:
You can though it may not be fully convenient.
What do you mean? Don't you use your phone to browse nairaland?
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Bizmagnet: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2018
fastseo:

What do you mean? Don't you use your phone to browse nairaland?

I bloging all about reading posts?
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by tuhamworld: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2018
Kingjite:
I gurus in the house,help a brother i am to go into blogging but what i have is a mini laptop grin,i want to know if blogging is possible with a mini laptop.

Yeah it should
May i ask which platform you want to run
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Contemsolutions(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Kingjite:

Oga, you can even use your phone to blog. But depending on the platform you are using.

Your mini laptop is, in fact, great for blogging.

First of all, what is blogging?

Creating articles, with the use of SEO, to share on a blog and social media. So a mini laptop is okay.

If you are using wordpress, then you do not have a problem, at all.

You basically just need to post your article, upload supporting images and use SEO tool to optimize your article.

One thing you should note in blogging is that, it is the keyword or keyphrase (the main subject of the article), that you need to come up first, which you will elaborate on to develop the articles and the articles should be at least 300words.

So oga, you are more than good to go.
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by ashiraf(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2018
hi, mini laptop is ok, even smart phone can
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by fastseo: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2018
Bizmagnet:

I bloging all about reading posts?

See I blog with my phone more than pc... In fact I prefer phone to pc unless the article is over 4000+

Phone is cheap as it won't suck your data, and steady cos you won't Need 24/7 electricity.

My platform is WordPress and I make over 100$ a day.
The last time I touch system via my blog is over 5 months.

Unless he wants to use blogger or another platform that requires much RAM before it will open very well.
But if it's WordPress he can use mini laptop, phone that has nice specs.

Blogging is about creating good content (500 to 1000 words or above) and adding of image.
You don't even need to share it on social media your self ift which is a sharing platform will automatically share it for you....
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
fastseo:

See I blog with my phone more than pc... In fact I prefer phone to pc unless the article is over 4000+

Phone is cheap as it won't suck your data, and steady cos you won't Need 24/7 electricity.

My platform is WordPress and I make over 100$ a day.
The last time I touch system via my blog is over 5 months.

Unless he wants to use blogger or another platform that requires much RAM before it will open very well.
But if it's WordPress he can use mini laptop, phone that has nice specs.

Blogging is about creating good content (500 to 1000 words or above) and adding of image.
You don't even need to share it on social media your self ift which is a sharing platform will automatically share it for you....
$100/day grin
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by fastseo: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
ClixMaster:
$100/day grin

Not possible right?
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
fastseo:

Not possible right?
It is oo but find it hard to believe you earn that much grin . Abeg show me way nah embarassed
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Obagoblog(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
ClixMaster:
It is oo but find it hard to believe you earn that much grin . Abeg show me way nah embarassed

lol... Bro, why you they whine the Adsense master now...
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
Obagoblog:

lol... Bro, why you they whine the Adsense master now...
Obagoblog cheesy, I no dey whine anybody. Just want to learn from him nah grin
Re: Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog by Kingjite: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
thanks guys for the comment grin.i am going to start next month with Wordpress

(1) (Reply)

150+ High PR Dofollow Backlink Sites List To Boost Your Page Ranking / Blogger's Room... Forget Google Adscence And Start Making Money With Ur Blog / Come If for Ur Website/blog Review, Seo Tips, Traffic Issues, UI &UX Analysis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.