Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,445 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mystery. Interpretation Needed - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mystery. Interpretation Needed (464 Views)

Humanity And The Mystery Transition. / Humanity And The Mystery Transition. / What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery. Interpretation Needed by brodalokie: 5:18am On Nov 29, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have been wondering and floating in the air of late regarding some disturbing issues. First I a having negative recurring dreams and OCDs that has tied me up with a knot that is almost convincingly strong enough to defile all hopes and faith in Jesus Christ, it gives me only one choice, the cultural organization.
Although my father was a real Christian and raised us in the fear of God, there were certain tails he told us that were really interesting to my hearing as a lad. He said that his grandfather according to records was a strong native doctor who could transform into a little kid at his door to discourage a seeker.
He said he grew up in a village in Ondo State with his father and step mother and his two sisters. One night on an errand to buy Palm wine using his motorcycle he encountered a woman whose hair on her head were all snakes. And he closed in on this demon, the light on the motorcycle went off and he had to speed off with a crossed mind, and the light came on again leaving the demon behind.
In another story, he was coming from a night club when he saw a huge man with a lantern afar off walking towards his hostel, he taught the man was his father. Whenever he gets closer to the man, he gets a little distracted only to see the man afar off again. Then the gateman of his school wispered his name and hides him from the man, explained to him that was he had saw was a demon and not his father. These were among the many stories he told us as kids but the most striking one out was the dream he had before I was born. He claimed that he went into heaven in search of a proper child and he had to take a taxi to a beautiful part where he saw the baby which he paid for and so I was born.

Now can somebody interpret these things to me?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Mystery. Interpretation Needed by consultancy: 5:20am On Nov 29, 2018
brodalokie:
Hello everyone,
I have been wondering and floating in the air of late regarding some disturbing issues. First I a having negative recurring dreams and OCDs that has tied me up with a knot that is almost convincingly strong enough to defile all hopes and faith in Jesus Christ, it gives me only one choice, the cultural organization.
Although my father was a real Christian and raised us in the fear of God, there were certain tails he told us that were really interesting to my hearing as a lad. He said that his grandfather according to records was a strong native doctor who could transform into a little kid at his door to discourage a seeker.
He said he grew up in a village in Ondo State with his father and step mother and his two sisters. One night on an errand to buy Palm wine using his motorcycle he encountered a woman whose hair on her head were all snakes. And he closed in on this demon, the light on the motorcycle went off and he had to speed off with a crossed mind, and the light came on again leaving the demon behind.
In another story, he was coming from a night club when he saw a huge man with a lantern afar off walking towards his hostel, he taught the man was his father. Whenever he gets closer to the man, he gets a little distracted only to see the man afar off again. Then the gateman of his school wispered his name and hides him from the man, explained to him that was he had saw was a demon and not his father. These were among the many stories he told us as kids but the most striking one out was the dream he had before I was born. He claimed that he went into heaven in search of a proper child and he had to take a taxi to a beautiful part where he saw the baby which he paid for and so I was born.

Now can somebody interpret these things to me?

Thanks in advance.
religious people, over to you
Re: Mystery. Interpretation Needed by brodalokie: 5:25am On Nov 29, 2018
consultancy:
religious people, over to you

Thanks for coming...

(1) (Reply)

No Sell Your Vote, Not For Money, Not For Tribe Or Culture. / Iba Eleiye / OMG!!! Pastor Tears Bible And Feeds It To His Church Members [ Watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.