Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (20831 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Princess Vitarah Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Cleavage Baring Photos / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Mrop(m): 5:30am On Nov 29, 2018
Ybnl First lady Temmie ovasa clocks 22 today and she is celebrating her birth as she shares cleavage baring photos.

Full/Real Name :Temmie Ovwasa
Nickname :YBNL Princess
Date of Birth : 29 November,1996
Place of Birth: Ilorin
State of Origin : Imo State,Nigeria
Award(s)Nomination(s) :Top Naija Music Award for Artiste of the Year(2016)
Occupation(s) :Singer, songwriter, guitarist, drum player, and keyboardist
School Attended :Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
Relationship :Single

She became the first lady to be signed to be signed to YBNLNation which warrant everybody calling her YBNL Princess as to counter the competitive label “Mavins’ Princess” Di’Ja. She was signed and annouces to YBNL Nation on May 1st,2016

Happy birthday to her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ybnl-princess-temi-celebrates-22nd-birthday-with-cleavage-baring-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Mrop(m): 5:30am On Nov 29, 2018
See More Cleavage baring Hot Photos of Ybnl princess Temmie Here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/ybnl-princess-temi-celebrates-22nd-birthday-with-cleavage-baring-photos/

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by iGist: 6:17am On Nov 29, 2018
cool
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Elnino4ladies: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Look scary

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2018
Is this one still a singer or Instagram model? because ever since them sign am apart from those songs wey she sing last, we nor hear anything again, all she does now is posting pictures on Instagram, maybe she should try and look for anything to do, music is not her calling angry

Happy birthday to you grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by speedyconnect3: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2018
Why do i like dark girls?

Get it and win 1gb data grin sad
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by SIMPLYkush: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2018
Teni we know.... This is just another failed artiste getting dicked by the touts from ybnl

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by sunnymix: 7:23am On Nov 29, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Why do i like dark girls?
Get it and win 1gb data grin sad
...because u ar dark..

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by sunnymix: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2018
Happy Birthday Temi...Llnp. YBNL QUEEN...
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by speedyconnect3: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2018
sunnymix:
...because u ar dark..

No ooo

In fact even a dark person should attract fair naa.

Opposites attract.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by czarina(f): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2018
My God! How I hate that tongue thing and silly pouts people do in photos.

Happy birthday sha

check my profile if you live in Jos cool

11 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Seen.....
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Edgarated(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Her matter....

======
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by asasharpguy: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2018
INCREDIBLE FEATURES YOU GET FOR YOUR ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOP THAT ENABLE YOU MAKE SALES 247

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well-designed eCommerce site can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR ECOMMERCE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images or Prices
== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99% uptime – No system is 100% perfect
== Basic Website Maintenance for 1 Month for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by SuperModerator: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2018
shocked

Who's she?
What does she do?

I guess her job is to satisfy the YBNLprinces
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by iamawara(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2018
I don't even know her oh. lipsrsealed

Instagram handle: ybnlprincess what if contract expires today and she moves to Kenny music? That's a tattoo

5 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Gabflex: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2018
See my junior. Guyz I senior dis girl ooo.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Ayoola171(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2018
She's 22 today, happy birthday to her. Let key into these ongoing opportunities by investing into our future today.

Already built Estates with top notch infrastructures.Pay & Pack in today.

Agbowa Ikorodu, #8.9m
(3-bedroom impeccably finished semi-detached Bungalow).

Abijo, Lekki, Lagos:
3-bedroom tastefully finished Deluxe maisonette apartment #24m.

3-bedroom tastefully deliver apartments #19m.

2-bedroom apartment #16m

With initial deposit of #2m you're good to go.
Just a click away from you
https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 8:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Where is the cleavage bearing?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by BlueRayDick: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2018
Gabflex:
See my junior.
Guyz I senior dis girl ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by iamawara(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Gabflex:
See my junior.
Guyz I senior dis girl ooo.

I senior you too
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by harkandey(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2018
hmm everybody is now singer and celebrity, even if he/she doesn't have album or single on his/her name

happy birthday to her sha

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Alepa(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2018
Lol
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by TruthHurts100: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2018
Mrop:
Ybnl First lady Temmie ovasa clocks 22 today and she is celebrating her birth as she shares cleavage baring photos.

Full/Real Name :Temmie Ovwasa
Nickname :YBNL Princess
Date of Birth : 29 November,1996
Place of Birth: Ilorin
State of Origin : Imo State,Nigeria
Award(s)Nomination(s) :Top Naija Music Award for Artiste of the Year(2016)
Occupation(s) :Singer, songwriter, guitarist, drum player, and keyboardist
School Attended :Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)
Relationship :Single

She became the first lady to be signed to be signed to YBNLNation which warrant everybody calling her YBNL Princess as to counter the competitive label “Mavins’ Princess” Di’Ja. She was signed and annouces to YBNL Nation on May 1st,2016

Happy birthday to her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ybnl-princess-temi-celebrates-22nd-birthday-with-cleavage-baring-photos/

Looks dirty, rough.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Alepa(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2018
iamawara:
I don't even know her oh. lipsrsealed

Instagram handle: ybnlprincess what if contract expires today and she moves to Kenny music? That's a tattoo
Instagram handle can be edited undecided

Don’t you know ?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Pidginwhisper: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Meskaofficial1(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2018
D half cleavage I saw is really overrated

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa Celebrates Her 22nd Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos by Gabflex: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2018
iamawara:

I senior you too
Who know you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Thomas Delivered Of A Baby Boy / Bobrisky Does Not Have His joystick Anymore (photos) / Ali Baba Advises Ladies Who Make Long Lists On Their Type Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.