Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected (3211 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Resigns From ACPN / Buhari Campaign Spokesman, Keyamo Reacts To ACPN's Endorsement Of Buhari / ACPN Disowns Ezekwesili, Declares Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by Tampa6246(m): 6:40am On Nov 29, 2018
Right candidate coming out at the wrong time...your time will come
Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by davillian(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Always promising
Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by hustler86(m): 6:57am On Nov 29, 2018
She should have started doing so long ago when she was the minister of education by helping the sector to improve to a standard system and enriching the brain of more than 80m youths..... I do not blame her though, she never knew she'd be contesting for the seat in the house they never took their time to build up.
Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by EngrKizzy(m): 7:32am On Nov 29, 2018
I will, i willl, i will. These WILLiam politicians, when una go start use, i have, i have. When will you ever tell HOW you will employ the whole country, abi eradicate poverty. The last man said he will put fuel at 45 naira in days, we no ask am how, we put am there. I have talk my own
Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by omohayek: 7:35am On Nov 29, 2018
Tampa6246:
Right candidate coming out at the wrong time...your time will come
And when exactly is this "right" time? I don't understand how so many Nigerians can experience round after round of governance failure and yet still insist on more of the same, from the same old rotating cast of politicians. If you're expecting dramatic improvements from the senile Buhari or the kleptomaniac Atiku, you might as well be waiting for manna to fall from heaven.

1 Like

Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2018
So if they don't vote you, you won't lift them out of poverty?
Hanty use another line please.
Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by suremanpatriot: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2018
Let her first of all, lift all our looted funds from 1999 nascent demoncrazy and pay us,then we know she is serious. angry
Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by Ningi2020(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2018
agwom:
The Presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), Dr Oby Ezekwesili, has promised to lift eighty million Nigerians out of extreme poverty if voted into power in next year’s general elections.

Ezekwesili said this in Ilorin yesterday, the Kwara State capital at the launching of the ACPN manifesto and unveiling of the Vice Presidential candidate of the Party, Alhaji Abdulganiyu Galadima.

She noted that eighty seven million Nigerians are considered to be extremely poor, blaming bad governance for the rapid increase in poverty level.

According to her, if given the mandate, her government will create businesses conducive environment for private sector to thrive and ensure that every Nigerian have equality of opportunity to create different businesses of their choice to create wealth.

The Former Nigerian Minister also promised to give hope to the hopeless and downtrodden people in the country, by improving the standard of living of every Nigerian and increase the country’s knowledge capital.

Ezekwesili maintained that with the current deplorable situation in the country, Nigerians need competent, capacity and character in anybody that will lead the country next year.

The Presidential candidate of ACPN also assured to grow and increase the country’s knowledge capital, literacy rate of Nigerians and focus attention on human security, lamenting the high rate of killings in the country especially by the bokk haram terrorist group.

While speaking on corruption, Ezekwesili vowed to genuinely fight corruption to its lowest ebb without using anybody as sacred cow.

She explained that her love for Kwara state made her to pick her running mate from the state, describing the vice Presidential candidate of the party as a grassroots politician who will teach her how to consummate politics.

She added that the party will also ensure longevity of Nigerians by prolonging the life expectancy from 52years through improved standard of living and also focus more on human security.

After his unveiling, the vice Presidential candidate of the party, Alhaji Abdulganiyu Galadima, said the party is committed to the onerous task of the nation building, promising to work with her to traverse length and breadth of the country towards ensuring that the party emerged victorious in the polls.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/acpn-promises-to-lift-80m-nigerians-out-of-poverty-if-elected.html
Igbos can talk shit
Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by daywatcher: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2018
I will rather her than both Buhari or Atiku
Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by Tampa6246(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Like it or not even with the support of Nigerian youths , we know our votes don't count. Moreover she's not tough enough to defeat buhari
omohayek:

And when exactly is this "right" time? I don't understand how so many Nigerians can experience round after round of governance failure and yet still insist on more of the same, from the same old rotating cast of politicians. If you're expecting dramatic improvements from the senile Buhari or the kleptomaniac Atiku, you might as well be waiting for manna to fall from heaven.
Re: ACPN Promises To Lift 80m Nigerians Out Of Poverty If Elected by Amaechi5(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Normal political campaign, we've been hearing.

Meanwhile learn how to use multiple whatsapp accounts on one phone through here https://zpykiostech.com/gbwhatsapp-6-85-apk-android/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: IPOB Tried To Chase Buhari From UK To Fix Medical Facilities Back Home / Nnamdi Kanu Warning To MD CCECC-Nigeria That Prompted Presidency To Cancel / The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.