Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair (22144 Views)

61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo / Missing Lady In Enugu Found Dead With Stab Wounds & Her Pubic Hair Shaved Off / Oluwadare Adesanmi: Engineer Deflowers Maid In His Wife's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by IbrahimDamola: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Rape match

Afonja 150-1 IBO

Full time.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by vioment: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2018
Arrest the fool, interrogate him, take all his dna (i forget no where to store them because of light); make him tell you where he was going with it; investigate that person; arrest if needed; and charge them to 15 years or more and for him add another 10 years with hard labor.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by wisdomkid: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2018
Anyone thinking what am thinking?
Castrate this MAN!!!
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Adewale1603(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2018
drightguy:
Judgments as follows:
Getting her drunk = 13years imprisonment Deflowering her = 21years imprisonment shaving her (intention to commit ritual) = 30years Stealing her hair (intention to commit ritual) =50years Total Years =114 years will he live up to 114yrs.
Plus his present age. =Life Imprisonment.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Gkemz: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Where did he take the hair he shaved from her Private. Rituals I guess. This guy must have learned apprenticeship from our western brothers.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by NigerianDiamond(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2018
KingThreatzz:

Low IQ thinkers like you believe anything you are told. Perhaps when someday soon you're caught in a circumstance you will understand that there's more to the story than the story you are told.
If you have a daughter, can she just enter a man's car, go to drinking joint with him, enter a hotel with him, then follow him to his friend's house? Before shouting rape the next day? All these sound very consented to me.

I see your mentality. #whatAcountrywhatApeople
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by danuzochukwu: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2018
India was the country with highest number of poor people in the world, before nigeria overtook them early this year. They are presently the country with highest incidences of rape in the world, but with what is happening in nigeria today, if a stringent meassure is not being put in place, nigeria will still overtake them in rape cases, in the nearest future.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

40million people are mad in Nigeria and about 80% of them are politicians and Yahoo boys according to FG

Meaning, millions of homebased Nigerian men are mad? Thanks for this update, I will keep it in mind. I hope this doesn't go the way of the others.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Griezwoman:
One Chika Okafor, 39, a resident of 3/16 Oketa Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos, who, on October 17, 2018, raped a 15-year-old girl and shaved her pubic hair, has been arrested.

The teenager had run from home because her mum threatened to beat her for losing an important item. The suspect got her into his car and took her to a beer parlour where he convinced her to take some liquor. .

Being her first time to indulge in such habit, the girl was completely knocked out after guzzling several bottles of alcoholic drinks. Seeing the state of the girl, Okafor took her to a hotel at Oshodi.

At this point, the little girl whom he had completely undressed, told him to let her be because she was a virgin, but he still went ahead and shaved her pubic hair, defiled her and went away with the shaved hair.

The following morning, the suspect took her to his friend’s place in Maryland and had his way with her the second time. He thereafter took the girl in his car and dropped her at the nearest location to her parents’ house.

However, the girl narrated her ordeal to her mum and she immediately petitioned the Commissioner of Police Imohimi Edgal who ordered a manhunt against the suspect. .

He was, eventually, arrested on November 24, by detectives attached to the Gender Unit of the Lagos State police Command and will be charged to family Court on Friday.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/man-drugs-15-year-old-girl-disvirgin-and-steals-her-pubic-hair/

This has nothing to do with rituals.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
jauntty:
This is why parents should be careful how they punish their kids.

Many wolves out there preying on vulnerable children.

I sincerely hope that the offender doesn't use money to buy his way out as its obtainable in many cases.

That pervert must face the law squarely... No pardon

This has nothing to do with poor parenting. The girl was just plain stupid running away from home because she was to be reprimanded. It's a normal thing to be reprimanded by parents
Going out with a stranger and having drinks was so so stupid.

At 15 the girl should have know more than to be this stupid. Following a beast for drinks
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Too wicked &heartless animal in human skin. I'm wondering why he shaved her pubic hair. Too bad
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Meaning, millions of homebased and foreignbased Nigerian men and women are mad? Thanks for this update, I will keep it in mind. I hope this doesn't go the way of the others.
Yes
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Chika Okafor, why am I not surprised.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by AHCB: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
KingThreatzz:
Please let's see the 15 year old girl. I have had a girl tell me she was 23 when she was actually 17. Her boóbs were like melons plucked from the gardens of Babylon. How could i resist.

Quite unfortunate for the man. But why would a 15 year old girl leave home and follow man to a hotel?

Before you all condemn the man. Look at the circumstances.
there's no such thing s circumstance bro. The girl was clearly underage. Plain and simple.

I've seen girls who lie about their age (increase it) just to be on friendly terms with guys, still the same, the law doesn't want to know as long as you had sex with them, unless you can prove they lied about their age.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Palmer6: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
What kind of fuckery is this? Jail that bastard
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Ugosample(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jaykolo10:
Come is it this Nigeria some people will say it will still get better soon or someday.. Abi it's another Nigeria they're talking about

na so we see am

thays why I laugh when they say naija go beta SOON

it may get better but NOT SOON

not with what is happening
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by GuntersChain(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
this is ridiculous, hope he returned the shaved pubic hair he took away. that should be the parents main concern and not the rape case.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by ttmax09(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:
He should be castrated and sent to jail for the rest of his life....

The war against rape and sexual abuse should be on the topmost of those pot-bellied thieves in the senate house, buy for where?!
They don't know more than how to steal money.
Am still asking why is it difficult to pass into law stiff penalties for crimes like rape and ritual killings all those found guilty should be spending 20 years to life in prison. Or is there something we are missing.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by wink2015(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Griezwoman:
One Chika Okafor, 39, a resident of 3/16 Oketa Street, Mende, Maryland, Lagos, who, on October 17, 2018, raped a 15-year-old girl and shaved her pubic hair, has been arrested.

The teenager had run from home because her mum threatened to beat her for losing an important item. The suspect got her into his car and took her to a beer parlour where he convinced her to take some liquor. .

Being her first time to indulge in such habit, the girl was completely knocked out after guzzling several bottles of alcoholic drinks. Seeing the state of the girl, Okafor took her to a hotel at Oshodi.

At this point, the little girl whom he had completely undressed, told him to let her be because she was a virgin, but he still went ahead and shaved her pubic hair, defiled her and went away with the shaved hair.

The following morning, the suspect took her to his friend’s place in Maryland and had his way with her the second time. He thereafter took the girl in his car and dropped her at the nearest location to her parents’ house.

However, the girl narrated her ordeal to her mum and she immediately petitioned the Commissioner of Police Imohimi Edgal who ordered a manhunt against the suspect. .

He was, eventually, arrested on November 24, by detectives attached to the Gender Unit of the Lagos State police Command and will be charged to family Court on Friday.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/man-drugs-15-year-old-girl-disvirgin-and-steals-her-pubic-hair/

LOOK AT HIS WICKED FACE.

WICKED PEDOPHILE.
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by RexTramadol1: 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Fear God beech
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by Casemiro(m): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
KingThreatzz:
Please let's see the 15 year old girl. I have had a girl tell me she was 23 when she was actually 17. Her boóbs were like melons plucked from the gardens of Babylon. How could i resist.

Quite unfortunate for the man. But why would a 15 year old girl leave home and follow man to a hotel?

Before you all condemn the man. Look at the circumstances.

oil dey your head

choi cheesy

shocked
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Now she has lost even a more important thing than what her mum threatened her for.
Parents, let's be at ease with our wards ooo.
Issokay
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Olalan:
Men who rape women are definately mad cause how can you possibly enjoy a forced sexual activity

They are Fools who can't afford a Sex Doll or a Vaseline..

Mothers abeg make una chastise una pikin with caution o
Re: Man Gets 15-Year-Old Girl Drunk, Deflowers Her, Shaves & Steals Her Pubic Hair by baratech: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2018
Mr Okafor Why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl In Delta State. Photos / Italian Police Arrest 30 Suspected Nigerian Gang Members / Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.