Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country (11923 Views)

Dr Osahon Enabulele For Inauguration As President Of World Medical Association / Doctors Of Death: Nigeria's Medical Misdiagnosis Crisis - PM News / My Thoughts About Nigeria Medical Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country by Hcqmela: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Wait, let me do the maths!

Modify: that is around #130,000 per month.
It now depends on how much Nigerian Doctors earn per month!
But, I think you are right.
That's a shame!

RE: MODIFY!
Ur calculation is wrong, if someone earn 12dollar per hour, assuming the person works 12 hours a day, that's 
144 dollars and that person works 26days a month that's 3744dollars in a month, now convert that to naira.

Thank you, I was calculating 12 dollars a day instead of 12 dollars an hour... Thanks man!!
Let me modify!

The answer is 5 millon, 4hundred and 91 thousand, Two Hundred naira only a year. I used a four hour calculation if the cleaner should resume work around 8am n close 12pm.Na wa oooo if its to do cleaner job am ok ooo....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 30, 2018
Hcqmela:
The answer is 5 millon, 4hundred and 91 thousand, Two Hundred naira only a year. I used a four hour calculation if the cleaner should resume work around 8am n close 12pm.Na wa oooo if its to do cleaner job am ok ooo....
Lol grin
Re: Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country by AdeMavrodi: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2018
Tellemall:

If only you had responded like this instead of resorting to insults in the first place, you may have gotten an explanation. Or if you had read, before concluding it was my own ideology.

It is the ideology of doctors here on nairaland. Perhaps you're not aware of a thread in which a doctor (or nurse with a stethoscope) told people to use Google rather than going to see her. Take time to read and comprehend before jumping to insult. Otherwise you come off as idiotic and ignorant, which you are in this situation.

Mere calling you ignorant is what you called insult?
Re: Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country by Tellemall: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2018
AdeMavrodi:

Mere calling you ignorant is what you called insult?

Below was your initial post. So friendly as you can see. The tone was merely very polite.

Stop being ignorant. Many diseases can present the same way and only a qualified personnel can diagnose and differentiate. Don't propagate stupidity coz alot of ppl will just die by self medication

There's nothing a gp knows that I don't know, seeing as we've all read the same textbooks. There's nothing new there that will warrant my post being called ignorance or stupidity, as you did.

My problem is with the Nigerian doctors, their ego and their failures. My initial post highlighted that.
Re: Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country by maxiuc(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
NaijaOlosho:

You get cash??
cash small Na am a mobile bullion Van
Re: Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country by uniqueman(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
NaijaOlosho:
shocked shocked shocked FTC

Wow I dedicate this to my curvy self.

Are You a rich guy? Money dey your hand?

Rush now for your expensive but enjoyable olosho services.

Terms and conditions apply.

Doctors leaving the country, if every one have Thier ways only Buhari will remain in this country

Your number? You can drop it here then delete after a few minutes, just enough time for me to get it. I promise you will be glad you did.
Re: Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country by Nostradamus: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2018
Priest122:
The great gangaji ancient temple of india is now open in nigeria has branches in lagos,anambra and benue . This temple is open for real men and woman above 18 . We give you wealth 24hrs after your dedicatin .we perform no ritual secrifices and without side effect. If you need 7 books of moses or moses magical art is available in the temple .membership form is now available if you are ready to wipe away poverty in your live and achieve your heart desire.we shade no blood or sacrifices, we only tell you what to do to magnet wealth into your life. NB:we don't force anybody to join is for your own betterment. please call The great gangaji initiator on +2348106169958. Hurry up the membership form will close on december 20.call the chief priest now on +2348106169958
guy,this yhur format don expire now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country by taiwolomo1: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2018
imam07:
when u hold a private biz,do u abandon ur govt office and stay in your private biz wen u suppose be at work. Go to govt hospital now,how many senior doctors will u see on duty.u will only see dem in their private hospital with govt official properties. We all know dis is happening unless we want to lie. They wll leave d students doctors doing d work for dem. Are u telling me dat is proper?
u have a point bro...
Re: Nigeria Medical Association Explains Why Doctors Are Leaving The Country by tck2000(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
martowskin1:

Even mechanics abroad earn more than engineers in Nigeria
What about their expenses and taxes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adulterated Kerosene Leaves 11-Year-Old Boy Badly Burnt In Akwa Ibom. Photos / COVID-19: Ehanire Says Increasing Cases Can Exceed Government's capacity To Cope / NAFDAC Staff Commence Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.