Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) (16828 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages / Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Gisthoodng(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2018
Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder almost got into a fight yesterday evening, just a few days before their highly anticipated heavyweight title fight.

Fury and Wilder will face off for the WBC Heavyweight title in Los Angeles.

A final pre-fight press conference was held earlier this evening LA, in which both men vowed to knock out the other.

And shortly after coming together to pose for the traditional face-off pictures, a mass brawl nearly ensued.

Just moments after coming very close to Fury, Wilder shouted: "I'ma knock you the f**k out."

Fury then smiled and said: "I want you to, I want you to."

33-year-old Wilder became increasingly agitated, saying: "I promise you, I promise you."

As Fury stood on his tiptoes, Wilder said: "I don't give a f**k how big you are, I'm going to knock you the f**k out. I'm goingto knock your a** out, I promise you that.

"You talk about how your people have been fighting for 200 years, my people have been fighting for 400 (years)! My people have been fighting for 400 (years)and are still fighting today."

As Wilder continued, Fury put his hand on the Champions' shoulder, which led to a member of Wilder's team stepping towards him.

Fury quickly pushed back the Team Wilder member, an act which sparked a scuffle and led to the pair being separated from one another.

See more;http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/11/tyson-fury-and-deontay-wilder-clash-at.html

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2018
I hope Wilder wins

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
I hope Wilder wins

The winner will face AJ. grin

22 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Fierce11: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2018
Team Fury.. Because the prize would benefit a lot of homeless people. No time for supporting black man because "I'm black" too.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by mralabs(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2018
Who else wants to see Wilder Vs AJ, throw the punches?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by instinctg(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2018
lol, this won't boost the poor ticket sales.

if it ain't Anthony Joshua , then theres no cash pull.

Joshua calls the shot and ll always be the A-side

9 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by vaenlo: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2018
Fighters
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Newznow: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by drkay(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Wow, can't wait grin
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by RanayP(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Okay

Learn Logo Design from Chase Academy online on Whatsapp.
Link in Siggy

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by LuciferAngel: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018
This bout won't end in a KO that's for sure.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018
grin
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by MrGoogle88: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Them go beat fury turn turn watch and see.
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Anyone of them that wins will eventually beat A.J

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018
Wilder is a bully! I support Fury! But I want to see AJ and Wilder fight!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by bush112(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2018
vaenlo:
Fighters
must u comment ?

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by femtex007(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Don't mind them. Some hours from now. We will know d better amongst them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by bush112(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2018
bigpicture001:
Anyone of them that wins will eventually beat A.J
bad belle kill u

13 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2018
I don't want any of them to win so that Joshua will automatically remain champion without stress.

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Sensation55(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Las las...na one pesin go stil win
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Benjamin08: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2018
SHEY NA BCAUSE OF FIGHT THEY OFF SUIT? SOME AMERICANS SELF NO GET SENSE NIGERIANS ARE SMH SMARTER BUT WE USE IT IN THE WRONG WAY

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by gift2xl: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2018
SKULL ENTERTAINMENT. BAD NEWS SELLS MORE THAN GOOD NEWS
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2018
Wilder all the way !!
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by ShamsBarack: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2018
This is going to be epic. Not the Joshua fights that usually end up being a disappointment. I forsee a K/O. And my money is on Wilder. But... Fury may just cause an upset!

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Sensation55(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2018
deavicky:
I don't want any of them to win so that Joshua will automatically remain champion without stress.
Mah guy dey look 4 full time draw
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Denikayan: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2018
LuciferAngel:
This bout won't end in a KO that's for sure.

Don't doubt Wilder

Not rooting for him but he takes best of advantages compared to Fury.

Great fighters they both are
Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2018
This fight will be funny, if deontay wilder looses it's going to be funny and if Fury looses it's going to be funny too
But I just want Tyson Fury to win so that AJ will face him later in 2019
Best of luck to both fighters

2 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by Kooldon(f): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2018
You better back up your words with those killer punches in the ring. AJ, kindly be ready cos you will be hit with a Mack Truck

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2018
bush112:
bad belle kill u

Na tru na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenya Stripped Of Hosting 2018 CHAN Cause Of Slow Preparations / Granit Xhaka Is Arsenal's New Captain / Almost 2 Billion People Watched AFCON 2023 - BBC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.