Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (109962 Views)

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Celebrityblog: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2018
Popular Nigerian OAP, Toolz Oniru, shared this embarrassing video showing moment a side guy tried to escape from the window when his lover's husband returned unannounced!

It's quite hilarious. The OAP captioned it:

"It's a hard-knock life for side dudes... I hope he's ok...�"

Watch the Watch video HERE and see how her fans reacted to it.

What do you think about this?

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Celebrityblog: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2018
The man was caught pants down red-handed. Watch video of how the man ran out nakked without clothes here

3 Shares

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2018
But the guys are not the ones sleeping with the married women and other people's girlfriends, rather the married women and other guys girlfriends are the ones sleeping with the guys.

So madam toolz, your advice should be strictly for your fellow women undecided

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2018
There's this dopamine rush you get when sleeping with somebody's woman.

It feels like you're gonna get caught in the act but you're not.

It's a sort of edgy feeling. Incredibly arousing. smiley

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy amazing life of a side pussyyy hunter

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Auladimeji(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
One of the poster said"All because of pussy that might not tasted sweet"lol

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by jericco1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
something must kill a man.. I don't know why he can't get a girl and express himself sexually to her. and as for the ladies, she's still gonna do it and as for her partner, hard luck, you've found a deceitful and highly promiscuous lady. last last she go kill you with hypertension

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by BetWinners(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
FRoosevelt:
There's this dopamine rush you get when sleeping with somebody's woman.

It feels like you're gonna get caught in the act but you're not.

It's a sort of edgy feeling. Incredibly arousing. smiley
What turns me on the most is impregnating her and watching her pass off my child as her official partners' grin cool

32 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
BetWinners:

What turns me on the most is impregnating her and watching her pass off my child as her official partners' grin cool
Damn man! That's too far reaching. grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by mitchell847: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2018
wow that was deep
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by AryEmber(f): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
But the guys are not the ones sleeping with the married women and other people's girlfriends, rather the married women and other guys girlfriends are the ones sleeping with the guys.

So madam toolz, your advice should be strictly for your fellow women undecided
Se Oro ni yi?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Thuglife3: 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
that why I only allow bj with married women so magun will not catch me

10 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Eagba(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
BetWinners:

shivers. you even got a like for this your shitty comment. damn forked up world

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Eagba(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thuglife3:
that why I only allow bj with married women so magun will not catch me
lair

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Alejob: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
The guy is not athletic enough..... Imagine James Bond 007 in such a situation. It is always dangerous playing home or away..... Neutral ground is bae wink I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Thuglife3: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
yes na no sex no magun
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Michelle55: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy stolen food isn't always sweet

1 Like

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
shockedshocked

6 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by MarianaTrench: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
The guy is an idiot!

What did he go to do in another man's territory?

3 Likes

Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Girl friend get another person own?
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by slawomir: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Isoright
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by SweetBuns(f): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
angry
Re: 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz by gayman99: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
All I see is Lai Mohammed come 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.