Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? (34073 Views)

JEGA, going! going!! gone!!! ''Clueless'' GEJ Outfoxes APC and JEGA / ACN Going! Going!! Gone!! In Ondo / Edo Line Going! Going! Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ruq: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ezeuche be Rational for God's sake! We are looking at an Independent Nigeria you are finkin Of an Independent Eastern Nigeria, makes no sense use your Noodles! Eastern Nigeria independent is like 60 out of a pie chart so what difference does it make? Naija Unity is the best i dont care were you from as far as your Nationality says Naijian! Peace.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
~Bluetooth:

ignorance mixed with frustration are responsible for his stubbornness.wont blame him cuz his threats do not go beyond nairaland sad sad

I agree with you! This guy is a classic case of a delusional hypercondriac! In his twisted mind all the Ills of the war was aimed at him an his family, and the one million people who perished were all from his village. It was a war! we all paid dearly for it and we are still suffering the consequences of it. Get over yourself fool, and move to Cameroun where you are welcome!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Why be obsessed with the civil war, when my true objective is to have independence. The war happened in the past, I am looking for Biafra to rise from the ashes.

As much as you people want us Igbos to forget Biafra, we will NEVER! We tasted FREEDOM and it taste very good.
Yet Yet Yet. The point is perhaps unconsciously you sound more and more like Adolf Hitler when he wrote his famous Mein Kampf in the aftermath of the German defeat in the first world war.

You should be clever enough to realise though that such Hitlerite ideas have no place in the 21st century.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

You insane brainwashed monkey: TELL ME ONE EXPERIENCE OF YOURS DURING THE CIVIL WAR!!!

Tell me you address so I can whoop on you.

jokingmary:

Are you nuts?

So where is your blind patriotism now? The entity known as bk/babe99 hates Igbo with a passion. And guess what group he comes from? I don't even hate other groups, I just believe in self-determination.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ bk/babe99 I don't think you remembered to see the psychiatric  doctor today.  
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by hilli666(m): 10:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
w
huxley:

Exactly my point! Thankx

What point?? the part where you are a Bloody Twatt? Well at least we agree on something!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by mikeoscar: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2010
the only reason they want obudu is because the cross-rivers state gov had developed the area into a modern state.

Click for Pictures of obudu

Cameroon wont even dare touch this one. . .unless they want war   do they even have a decent military?

@GARETH3,
Are you the guy in the pix, otherwise that will be Sesan? tongue tongue tongue

I no know say you and madam don land my area before how are the twins doing??
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2010
tensor777:

Yet Yet Yet. The point is perhaps unconsciously you sound more and more like Adolf Hitler when he wrote his famous Mein Kampf in the aftermath of the German defeat in the first world war.

You should be clever enough to realise though that such Hitlerite ideas have no place in the 21st century.

Are you trying to compare Biafra with Nazi Germany? Wow!  shocked

HItler hated the Jews, I don't hate anyone. I just believe in self-determination. My people have a right to vote to be out of this union. Is that so hard for you people to understand.

Nigeria cannot even protect the integrity of the East from CAMEROON! angry
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

It is "crabs in a barrel" mentality. If you going to use an akata phrase, use it right.  tongue

This monkey aszz negro gone try to teach me how to speak my own language. . . . wuts wrong with yall Ibos?

Crabs in a barrel indeed. . . snitch aszz Biafran!

thats your peoples in the
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia3VoYqC2G0
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

This monkey aszz negro gone try to teach me how to speak my own language. . . . wuts wrong with yall Ibos?

Crabs in a barrel indeed. . . snitch aszz Biafran!

thats your peoples in the
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia3VoYqC2G0

They are not your people you confused Yoruba who can't speak his mother tongue. I already got banned fooling with you, it seems like you get a pass you snitchin ninja. You snitches get stitches. Stop snitchin mofo. Always running to the POPO
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Ruq: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Ezeuche your signature says it all you are self-centered, you only care about you Region,that's a ninny's way of thinkin. Poor you dont worry you will get over it just make sure you dont pass the trend to your children. "Hail Biafra" freak!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
jokingmary:

@ bk/babe99 I don't think you remembered to see the psychiatric  doctor today.  

Ho, who the fucxk r u? Do I know u? Do u read english? Do u understand it?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by huxley(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
hilli666:

w
What point?? the part where you are a Bloody Twatt? Well at least we agree on something!

Absolutely NOT.

Look at your comment below:

And you are so smart arnt you? Matter of fact you are smater than everone in Nigeria. In short I can only revel in your divine prudence, every morning when I wake up I thank God that I am previleged to live in a time when Huxley existed. We all pay obeisance to Huxley the great intellectual, who has taken time out of his busy schedule to admonish us weak and narrow minded Nigerians.

Did I suggest anywhere in my comments that I expected you to show respect or reverence to me?  What was all the rubbish about?  

I was simply challenging the direction in which most of the posts we going and claiming that if this was representative of Nigeria, the Nigerian have a problem with THINKING.  

And you have just show us that my reservation about the thinking skills of you guys are justified.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by seedord247(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
We don''t need to use our Army, What are the Niger Delta boys there for, let GJ release them and let them finish those black Monkeys.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Are you trying to compare Biafra with Nazi Germany? Wow!  shocked

HItler hated the Jews, I don't hate anyone. I just believe in self-determination. My people have a right to vote to be out of this union. Is that so hard for you people to understand.
Well there are parallels between your views and Hitler's whether you acknowledge them or not.

1) Hitler an ethnic German hated being a citizen of the multi ethnic multicultural Austro-Hungarian empire

2) Hitler felt the Germans were victimised by the allies in the aftermath of the first world war

3) Hitler encouraged and violently agitated for self-determination of ethnic Germans throughout central Europe.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by asofejo(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
@nayah, you are very matured in your comments but let me ask u this question, why is it that many african leaders don't think before they do things because i think your president {Paul Biya with all due respect} is on some kind of hard drugs or something, why does he want obudu ranch after all this years or did gowon or any other nigeria past leaders signed an agreement with cameroon concerning obudu ranch, u said cameroonians are not scared of nigerians, who do u think will lose more if the both country fight which i am against{me thinks its your country cameroon}, reason being that nigeria has a large number of military base than cameroon,better ammunition,money to to spend, nigerian military is more exposed than your country's military, activities like destruction and killings will mostly take place in your country and so on, i love my cameroonian brothers and sisters as i love my nigerian people but it is better for all the citizen of cameroon{including you nayah} to speak some sense in your president's head rather than supporting him because you don't start what you can never finish, @ezeuchenna, pls i'll advice u not to discuss this issue in nigeria if u are living in nigeria, ADVICE NO BE CURSE OOO,
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

They are not your people you confused Yoruba who can't speak his mother tongue. I already got banned fooling with you, it seems like you get a pass you snitchin ninja. You snitches get stitches. Stop snitchin mofo. Always running to the POPO

Typical Ibo man, always trying to shift gears on a skateboard. . . . forgetting there aint none!

gay, I GOT BANNED 6 TIMES TODAY ALREADY!!!! LAST TIME I COMPLAINED IT WAS 4 TIMES! HOMO ASZZ IBO SNITCHES! Now he trying to call a nigga a snitch, freaking ho aszz nigga. I wish u was in front of me u biyytch with Diyyck aszz snitch! G'ahead and sell Nigeria to Cameroon! Its expected from your ilk, always traitors, but then wanna claim others are wut u r. . . . Lemme, go and leave u so u can continue being an informant!!!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
huxley :

Hello,

If the foregoing comments represent a cross-section of Nigerian intellectual analysis, then maybe the entire Nigeria needs to be taken over to teach the Nigerians how to THINK.

You people are a disgrace to humanity, by your very belligerent comments.  What a shame.  Have you got anything in your skulls?

Question: How do you define a fool?
Answer: A fool is someone who presents himself  for a discussion, contributes exactly nothing, yet describes contributors as empty.

. . .Now should we move to the definition of knucklehead? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Tell me you address so I can whoop on you.

Damn, I wish I could see u in real life. . . .
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ruq:

@Ezeuche your signature says it all you are self-centered, you only care about you Region,that's a ninny's way of thinkin. Poor you dont worry you will get over it just make sure you dont pass the trend to your children. "Hail Biafra" freak!

I am going to go easy on you cause you are a little cutie. If I don't care about my region, who will? You think the Igbos are joking about being marginalized. I can give you a tour of the East. Lets take a look at the lack of infrastructure. Let me take you to the creeks of the Niger Delta and see the pollution.

Yes, I support self-determination so you can go somewhere with your nonsense.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Uchenna
who is an akata?  undecided
has nothing to do with growing up there or not. you act like you're the only one with family in the East.
do you really think I wanna hear stories about how my family has been slaughtered like mosquitoes all in the name of "freedom"
GET REAL!

bk/babe99:

Typical Ibo man, always trying to shift gears on a skateboard. . . . forgetting there aint none!

gay, I GOT BANNED 6 TIMES TODAY ALREADY!!!! LAST TIME I COMPLAINED IT WAS 4 TIMES! HOMO ASZZ IBO SNITCHES! Now he trying to call a nigga a snitch, freaking ho aszz nigga. I wish u was in front of me u biyytch with Diyyck aszz snitch! G'ahead and sell Nigeria to Cameroon! Its expected from your ilk, always traitors, but then wanna claim others are wut u r. . . . Lemme, go and leave u so u can continue being an informant!!!
shut up. you b!tch and complain when Igbos supposedly blame everything on Yorubas, but when you are banned for BREAKING THE RULES, you accuse Igbos of snitching.
if that were the case, why was UcheEze banned? he's Igbo, right?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

shut up. you b!tch and complain when Igbos supposedly blame everything on Yorubas, but when you are banned for BREAKING THE RULES, you accuse Igbos of snitching.
if that were the case, why was UcheEze banned? he's Igbo, right?

You slimy pus**sied ho, why u always on my nuts? No thanks, I refuse that side dish of Chlamydia!!! S.lut! EzeuSNITCH  got banned cause some Nationalistic nut of a mod couldnt stand his selling of Nigerian Military secrets to Cameroon; I GOT BANNED CAUSE IBOS KEPT SNITCHING. . . . See the difference, u cu.m bucket?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
tensor777:

Well there are parallels between your views and Hitler's whether you acknowledge them or not.

1) Hitler an ethnic German hated being a citizen of the multi ethnic multicultural Austro-Hungarian empire

2) Hitler felt the Germans were victimised by the allies in the aftermath of the first world war

3) Hitler encouraged and violently agitated for self-determination of ethnic Germans throughout central Europe.

I see you know your history.  grin

1) You were right about HItler being an ethnic German, but was raised in Austria.
2) The Germans felt victimized, because they were victimized. The French made them pay huge sums for the war debt that the French accumulated. The allies did victimized Germany and many Germans wanted revenge.
3) Hitler did not come to power through violence, he was elected by the German people!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

Damn, I wish I could see u in real life. . . .

I don't want to see you, I just want to whoop up on you. Just give you a good ol fashion beat down. Biafran style. Make you scream for your momma.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

Nigeria cannot even protect the integrity of the East from CAMEROON! angry

How can they? Just imagine if they had 50 of your type trading Military secrets to Cameroon just for monkey meat and mirrors. . . . . .
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by Beaf: 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
seedord247:

We don''t need to use our Army, What are the Niger Delta boys there for, let GJ release them and let them finish those black Monkeys.

Abi o!
Free Tompolo! He knows exactly what to do. grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by jokingmary(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

Do u read english? Do u understand it?

I should be asking you that
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by THEAMAKA(f): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
bk/babe99:

You slimy pus**sied ho, why u always on my nuts? No thanks, I refuse that side dish of Chlamydia!!! S.lut! EzeuSNITCH  got banned cause some Nationalistic nut of a mod couldnt stand his selling of Nigerian Military secrets to Cameroon; I GOT BANNED CAUSE IBOS KEPT SNITCHING. . . . See the difference, u cu.m bucket?
yawn. . . you were banned because you broke the rules, simple as that.
there are only 2/3 people with the power to ban, take your issue up with them if you dont feel your ban was justified.
NEXT!

@asofejo
you're right. why the sudden interest in the cattle ranch of all places? we share a border with them that extends all the way Borno state. why the sudden interest?
is it the cattle ranch they want?
i mean had it still been a forest, would they  be disturbing themselves over it?
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
EzeUchenna:

I don't want to see you, I just want to whoop up on you. Just give you a good ol fashion beat down. Biafran style. Make you scream for your momma.

U aint even making sense, son! Biyytch aszz nigga, u see me in real life I bet my red aszz u'll try to smile it off. Talking bout ". . . its only the internet, man!". Dont get mad when I kick u in the nuts after that dumb attempt to biyytch out. . . . .
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by EzeUchenna: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

@Uchenna
who is an akata?  undecided
has nothing to do with growing up there or not. you act like you're the only one with family in the East.
do you really think I wanna hear stories about how my family has been slaughtered like mosquitoes all in the name of "freedom"
GET REAL!

My dear, you will understand that you going against the POV from the East. I was born and raised in the East. Grew up in Port Harcourt. You will not find much patriotism in the East. All you hear is grumbling and anger.

You would not understand. Heck some Igbos raised in Lagos would never understand either. These same people who mock the Igbo on these boards are the same one who smile in real life to their Igbo friends. They can turn on us in a second.
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
THE AMAKA:

yawn. . . you were banned because you broke the rules, simple as that.
there are only 2/3 people with the power to ban, take your issue up with them if you dont feel your ban was justified.
NEXT!

Ok, biyytch, and I hear u (and smell that hairy nasty slit btwn ur thighs)! Why are u on my nuts? R u starved for attention? Do u want me to hit it? Is that the problem here? I dont care if I get banned once or a billion times, u hear me, but I just want it known that ur kin is snitches. Thats all!
Re: Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? by bkbabe99: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
jokingmary:

I should be asking you that

Who the fucnxk is this ret.ard? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest / Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / Abubakar Shekau Kills Boko Haram’s Spokesman Over ‘leadership Plot’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.