Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Hell Is Better Than Depot Nigerian Army Recruitment training - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hell Is Better Than Depot Nigerian Army Recruitment training (6596 Views)

British Army Recruitment For Commonwealth Countries 2019-2020 Apply Now / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hell Is Better Than Depot Nigerian Army Recruitment training by airminem(f): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2021
zoedew:

Hahahahaha! A bosom friend now retired after a fulfilling career and attaining the rank equivalent to a Colonel in the NA once had the leftover water and contents in a pot in which semovita was made turned over his head located by a gutter just because a Senior Officer considered that my friend did not salute him well enough! Beasts! That’s how they die with pot bellies spilled over the steering of Tundras having stolen the Defence Budget! Smart and efficient Soldiers are nit cruel! They are fine gentlemen who win battles and wars by military strategies not cruelty!
Imagine. To the last line, absolutely. Thanks
Re: Hell Is Better Than Depot Nigerian Army Recruitment training by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
What a waste of time

airminem:
A cousin recently(76RRI) trained in the Nigerian army recruitment Depot(depot NA).He said the training was really demanding and dangerous too. Sometimes individuals lost their lives in the process of the training. He told that they hardly sleep at night and for the period he was undergoing training, he could count how many nights he slept for alteast 3 hours(night) so horrible. The Instructors are so cruel and full of anger as if they had personal hatred for you being there. If you complain when on these intense training you are in trouble. If you dare make any moves like you are about to abandon the training and flee, da..mn, you are DEAD on that parade ground. The punishments are either very hard and often obviously illegal punishments. Purnishment like cleaning toilets or moving heavy objects, sitting on your head. Other punishments include doing push ups, colleagues being ordered to flog you like fulani cows, drinking soap, eating mud from the gutter, punishment that are not meant for human
Re: Hell Is Better Than Depot Nigerian Army Recruitment training by suffering: 6:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Sometimes individuals lost their lives in the process of the training
I will never understand this part of African military training. How are you expected to build a fighting force if you kill off the few who volunteered? If things were rough I believe the training will steer towards preserving lives. Humans have breaking points, pushing them past their limits break them completely and turn the remaining alive into animals. It's no wonder they pour frustration on members of the public, it's likely PTSD at this point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JOB Vacancy....for IT Student Or OND Holders...salaries Apply / Interview With Md, Access Bank. What Should I Expect? / Banks That Are Collecting Cvs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.