Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife (24153 Views)

Soldier Seen Punishing A Driver Under The Rain In Lagos / Soldier Seen Beating A Man Who Told Him He’s The Next In Line At An ATM Booth / Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by HunWI: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
He isn't a soldier ask of his ID no soldier is allowed to collect money for BRT see how area boys scam this man
Made4naijablog:
Soldier seen manhandling a man, yesterday, in Lagos, despite pleas from his sick wife

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/soldier-seen-manhandling-a-man-in-lagos-despite-pleas-from-his-sick-wife-video/

Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Toosure70: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Made4naijablog:
Na wa o

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
what is your problem with pastor now. you be Antichrist?
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Tiffbuxas: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Deltatoto:
its good to be diabolic if any soldier tries this with me he will not wake up from his sleep that night
see supreme leader and all the one buhari is doing you for the past 3 years plus you no fit do anything? D man still dey wake.. I'm disappointed in your powers. angry
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by lonelydora: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
AgbitiOnne:
That is why Some of us don't have sympathy for them when they get maimed and killed by Boko Haram always displaying power when it comes to Civilians

God knows that i will retaliate if any yeye soldier try to manhandle me. I will kindly ask him to drop his gun, let's sort it out man to man.

Why can't he go to Borno and show his power
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by liyahwillie(f): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
FOOLISH IDIOT PUTTING ON UNIFORM TO INTIMIDATE CIVILIANS WHILE HIS MATES ARE BUSY FIGHTING BOKO BOYS... NA WA..SHOULDN'T HE BE AT BORNO
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Deltatoto: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
see supreme leader and all the one buhari is doing you for the past 3 years plus you no fit do anything? D man still dey wake.. I'm disappointed in your powers. angry
juju dey catch buhari?u wan kill me?bros shrine pass shrine o.
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Tiffbuxas: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Deltatoto:
juju dey catch buhari?u wan kill me?bros shrine pass shrine o.
hahaha abegg leave my belle alone ooo I almost Spilled my beer... After all jubril is not a Nigerian you no know wetin dey e waist grin.
How area na
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Deltatoto: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
hahaha abegg leave my belle alone ooo I almost Spilled my beer... After all jubril is not a Nigerian you no know wetin dey e waist grin.
How area na
haaaa bros e get where we Dey do juju go o.buhari dem own na highest level if we c them we when Dey form rugged go shout blood of Jesus
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Neocotez(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
That's why I don't feel sorry when a see a our soldier f**kup by BH boys
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Casemiro(m): 1:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Soldies are becoming something else in the country, solIDIOTS

it is getting too much

choi cheesy

shocked
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Hoodbilonia: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2018
one on one
i don stab the soldier for neck
hand
trap him two legs
end am with krav maga lock down style
frm thr i enter ghana
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by Hoodbilonia: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2018
nigerians are 1000% frustrated
some days bqck.just wanted to buy a meat pie wit pepsi.give am 5h
the woma said she dont have change very rudely
nawa o
i lenr my guy money when its time to pay back he said im disturbing him for how much
nawa o
Re: Soldier Seen Manhandling A Man, In Lagos, Despite Pleas From His Sick Wife by lanchy: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
AgbitiOnne:
That is why Some of us don't have sympathy for them when they get maimed and killed by Boko Haram always displaying power when it comes to Civilians

Sadly, it is the good ones that get sent to face boko haram!! The useless ones are then left behind to harass the people they should be protecting!! Soldiers belong in barracks!!!

To every Nigerian out there, make sure you are capable of at least 2 things!

1.) Be able to perform physical exercises for at least 30 minutes continuously.

2.) Learn Jiu-Jitsu, very easy moves that can be used against bigger opponents.

If he had knocked the soldier unconscious, or dislocated his joint, I'm sure the issue will change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Arrested With Revolver Pistol In Adamawa (Photo) / Gunmen Kill 2, Kidnap 3 In Lagos / Nigerian Man Killed By Police In Malaysia (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.