Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,198 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! (2921 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Logging in and seeing news on nairaland about girls running mad or being dismembered and used for rituals pr'cks my mind!
Girls have been insulting and looking
down on broke guys,Now cars are increasing, girls are
reducing.Most girls finds it difficult to support
their man, All they want is money.
Relationship in our generation
suddenly turned to a job employment
in disguise. A generation where the rich guys are
honored and the poor ones
dishonored, a
A generation where girls are
submissive to guys who meet up their
needs.Now girls are reducing in number, Pants are been taken at gun points.
Girls are roaming mad in the street by
the day, Atrocities happening just for wealth
that will still fade away. You don't like broke guys, Fine! get
the Bleep up and work for your own money.
Girls biko nu wise up .Stop spreading your legs.
Don't let yahoo use you to buy
Benz and range rovers .
Christmas is around the corner.
If yahoo boys use your destiny, wetin you gain?
Person wey get ear make en hear!
If you know, you know!
If you Bleep up, you go go!
Ladies wise up!

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by finalboss(m): 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hmm, pants taken at gun points. Never heard of that
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
finalboss:
looks lyk u havnt heard of the recent activities happenin in naija unis especially delsu.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
it started when people were mining for diamonds

then they also were mining for gold

Now some began to mine for bitcoins

but some now are mining for PANTS

wonders shall never end !!!

5 Likes

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
You guys should stop terming girls as prostitutes because of happenings around.

I am sure you read about the first class student that got killed, was that also as a result of prostitution? I guess no. It is better you say everyone should be careful and keep their stuffs very well.

You can be walking on the road and be kidnapped, killed and all sort, may God guide us all.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobodys(f): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dmpaul:

looks lyk u havnt heard of the recent activities happenin in naija unis especially delsu.
This pant thing is becoming serious o....my friend told me about it buh I didn't believe... So someone cannot hang pant in peace again in this country? grin....

Awon Pant miners...

According to my friend, the safety measure is to go out without wearing pant, just wear trouser and comot....lolz

grin....

who did we offend??
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by carter009(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Tell me your joking.
finalboss:
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by carter009(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
If only they will listen.
Dmpaul:
Logging in and seeing news on nairaland about girls running mad or being dismembered and used for rituals pr'cks my mind!
dishonored, a
Benz and range rovers .
If you know, you know!
Ladies wise up!
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by finalboss(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
carter009:
Tell me your joking.
i serious jor
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by finalboss(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nobodys:
This pant thing is becoming serious o....my friend told me about it buh I didn't believe... So someone cannot hang pant in peace again in this country? grin....

Awon Pant miners...

According to my friend, the safety measure is to go out without wearing pant, just wear trouser and comot....lolz

grin....

who did we offend??
lols pant minners

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Ranchhoddas: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
I only come across nonsense things like these on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Rextizzle(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nobodys:

Awon Pant miners...

grin....

who did we offend??
Who wants to use your dirty pants that Yahoo boys have drained your destiny. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Oreofepeters: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Rextizzle:
Who wants to use your dirty pants that Yahoo boys have drained your destiny. cheesy
take it easy on her nau
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
finalboss:
my brother its happening oo. I heard on the radio in d mornin two days ago when a pastor called on a programme how two young ladies who just finished an all night service in his church were robbed by three men at gunpoint collected their pants. This happened in auchi in edo state and yesterday i heard a story dat happened in sapele where some gang raided a female lodge and collected starks of women panties.ritualism has increased in the country.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nobodys:

Awon Pant miners...

grin....

who did we offend??
the story is true oo. Hang ur pant for ur bathroom and also if u must stroll in the night dont use too lonely parts. Also know d type of guy u dey date. There some babes when dem visit their boyfriend dem go live two or three pants for their boyfriend house to mark territorycheesy. Know d type of guy wey u dey leave pant for him room. This na advice to babes wey dey fond of doin such shacheesy.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by finalboss(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
lefulefu:
my brother its happening oo. I heard on the radio in d mornin two days ago when a pastor called on a programme how two young ladies who just finished an all night service in his church were robbed by three men at gunpoint collected their pants. This happened in auchi in edo state and yesterday i heard a story dat happened in sapele where some gang raided a female lodge and collected starks of women panties.ritualism has increased in the country.
thats scary bro
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by marvin906(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
lefulefu:
the story is true oo. Hang ur pant for ur bathroom and also if u must stroll in the night dont use too lonely parts. Also know d type of guy u dey date. There some babes when dem visit their boyfriend dem go live two or three pants for their boyfriend house to mark territorycheesy. Know d type of guy wey u dey leave pant for him room. This na advice to babes wey dey fond of doin such shacheesy.

na edo state go start this thing..
my people my people

4 Likes

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by marvin906(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Op no matter how you advise NL girl's they won't listen to you porverty has blocked their brain from functioning..so when they see a guy driving venza and Benz they start acting like dogs in heat period and if they manage to listen to your caution they will term you a broke nigga

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Eberechi24(f): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
lefulefu:
These stories dey scary o. Make I no dey wear pants again for this country.
Na business dey wan spoil for me
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by finalboss(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Eberechi24:

These stories dey scary o. Make I no dey wear pants again for this country.
Na business dey wan spoil for me
just burn all of em to be safe. Hehe
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Eberechi24(f): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
finalboss:
just burn all of em to be safe. Hehe
lmao, make I kukuma stay at home be dat. even trousers no safe at all. they may start trousers hunting if we ditch pants

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Eberechi24:

lmao, make I kukuma stay at home be dat. even trousers no safe at all. they may start trousers hunting if we ditch pants
Take it easy. Bad things don't happen to everybody. Just play by the rules:
1. Watch your association carefully.
2. Control your desires for material stuffs.
3. Depend on God for your safety.
Its simple, isn't it?
Enjoy!
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Eberechi24(f): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
princeking2:

Take it easy. Bad things don't happen to everybody. Just play by the rules:
1. Watch your association carefully.
2. Control your desires for material stuffs.
3. Depend on God for your safety.
Its simple, isn't it?
Enjoy!
thanks Oga boss

I don't have clique
I don't have much desire for material stuff, am contended with the little I have.
My safety is in Gods hand.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by finalboss(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Eberechi24:

lmfao
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Eberechi24:

thanks Oga boss

I don't have clique
I don't have much desire for material stuff, am contended with the little I have.
My safety is in Gods hand.
Then safety is sure... smileysmiley
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Eberechi24(f): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Then safety is sure... smileysmiley
Very sure and secured

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nobodys:

Awon Pant miners...

grin....

who did we offend??
Just go out without wearing pant shocked shocked shocked. Hmmmmm
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dmpaul:
dishonored, a
Benz and range rovers .
If you know, you know!
Ladies wise up!
your post is pure thrash. Cars are increasing and girls are reducing,really?! girls are reducing cos they are becoming women.

Girls are looking and insulting broke guys cos the guys insult themselves by being broke. Broke-ness is associated with low self esteem and lack of will power to change your life situation. A man who cant take charge of his life abd wants a woman to do it for hin. it shows a lack of vision and direction, and no woman deserves that. The only woman that can support a broke man is his mama.

THE RICH WILL ALWAYS BE HONORED OVER THE POOR, IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE.

Girls are running mad because of men, are you for real? Men do not and will never have the power to cause paranoid or catatonic schizophrenia to women.

Yes we ladies will work for our money to take care of OURSELVES, not a bum that thinks he is a man,(the only woman that should pay for a man is his mother). The moment a man expresses romantic intentions to start a family to a woman, the onus lies on him to PROVIDE and PROTECT the woman so that she can NURTURE and CARE FOR THAT FAMILY.

The only part of your post that made sense is the part you said women should stop spreading her legs and i agree, only that when we do spread our legs it wont be for BROKE MEN who cannot PROVIDE AND PROTECT AND deal with the responsibility that comes as a result of his orgasm. A male orgasm produces children, a female orgasm doesn't.
We will open our legs to men whom we find worthy of carrying their DNA and bringing their legacy to the world. Broke men pass on Broke and weak seed. No booty for you.

I know you will all come for my head, and no insult will be new. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. Take your sense in the nonsense and empower yourself just like i did.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Gaspardd(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
funmisticqueen:
your post is pure thrash. Cars are increasing and girls are reducing,really?! girls are reducing cos they are becoming women.

Girls are looking and insulting broke guys cos the guys insult themselves by being broke. Broke-ness is associated with low self esteem and lack of will power to change your life situation. A man who cant take charge of his life abd wants a woman to do it for hin. it shows a lack of vision and direction, and no woman deserves that. The only woman that can support a broke man is his mama.

THE RICH WILL ALWAYS BE HONORED OVER THE POOR, IT SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE.

Girls are running mad because of men, are you for real? Men do not and will never have the power to cause paranoid or catatonic schizophrenia to women.

Yes we ladies will work for our money to take care of OURSELVES, not a bum that thinks he is a man,(the only woman that should pay for a man is his mother). The moment a man expresses romantic intentions to start a family to a woman, the onus lies on him to PROVIDE and PROTECT the woman so that she can NURTURE and CARE FOR THAT FAMILY.

The only part of your post that made sense is the part you said women should stop spreading her legs and i agree, only that when we do spread our legs it wont be for BROKE MEN who cannot PROVIDE AND PROTECT AND deal with the responsibility that comes as a result of his orgasm. A male orgasm produces children, a female orgasm doesn't.
We will open our legs to men whom we find worthy of carrying their DNA and bringing their legacy to the world. Broke men pass on Broke and weak seed. No booty for you.

I know you will all come for my head, and no insult will be new. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. Take your sense in the nonsense and empower yourself just like i did.

I stopped reading at....becoming women...Gush!!! One line of text or u stfp undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gaspardd:

I stopped reading at....becoming women...Gush!!! One line of text or u stfp undecided undecided
arent you the ignorant one? your loss not mine.
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by Gaspardd(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Maybe its my loss but then nothing important is lost
Re: My Advice To Nairaland Ladies ! by carter009(m): 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Funmisticqueen please take it easy dear, don't take it too personal, you know Xmas season is around they corner, OP was only advising some girls to be careful of who they open there legs for, you know how this yahoo boys use girls for rituals, especially now that Xmas season is around they corner, I know there are good and independent girls that work for hard for there money, so please dear take it easy.
funmisticqueen:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Women Miss Out On A Good Man Because Of Height? / 20 Life Paradoxes That Are True / What Is The Weird Thing You Ever Did In Class In secondary Your School Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.