Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos (34217 Views)

Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Angelanest: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
A 31-year-old Nigerian man has been found dead in an abandoned building in Cesenatico, Italy.

The corpse of the deceased immigrant identified as Imo Obinna, was reported to have been found few days after his passing away at the building as it is suspected he died due to sickness. 

The corpse was reportedly found by some homeless men in the area who notified the authorities before an ambulance was called. Nothing could be done as at the time the ambulance arrived. 

A valid residence permit and other documents were found in his pocket.

According to reports, medical experts have ruled out traumatic cause of death as they say the death may have occurred due to carbon monoxide poisoning, caused by some gas heater or some fire to keep warm.

His death was dated 36 hours earlier to when the corpse was found. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nigerian-man-found-dead-in-an-abandoned-building-in-italy-photos.html

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Auladimeji(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
But I thought European countries are parts of heaven.shioooor

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by crackerspub: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

According to reports, medical experts have ruled out traumatic cause of death as they say the death may have occurred due to carbon monoxide poisoning, caused by some gas heater or some fire to keep warm.

For the name checkers and that ijiat above with a goat pic, he has a valid papers and died by exposure to monoxide poisoning not anything illegal.

But it makes no sense, someone with valid documents should have a good apartment and what was he doing in an uncompleted building.

13 Likes

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Chai...Nwanne nwoke cry

May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by crackerspub: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auladimeji:

You know what thunder do to people like you undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Britishcoins(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Biafra must be achieved, if Buhari like let him send his boys to Italy to kill IPOB we will survive it
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sad
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by millionboi2: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Abroad ppl
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by PBseller5425: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Alejob: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Maybe he has health problems. That is the end of the struggle. Sad. I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by oluwatosink: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
may his soul Rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auladimeji:
Shove it..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auladimeji:
madness, this insanity will stop once moderator start putting life ban on people shouting afonja and Igbo amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Ejadike(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
oluwatosink:
J
J ko L ni
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by bigkahuna704(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
His Village People Have Finally Been Appeased.
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by ipobarethieves: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
sad fellow jealousy fl@theads pigs kee and dumped his body there.Fear dem jew pigs

1 Like

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Spark01(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Uglymugg: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
Auladimeji:

Probably anti-immigration right wing death squad trying to take their country back from invaders.
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Electdbahdguy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
This is terrible!!

You left your country where I'm sure you've a bed to sleep and food to eat.

Even babes to spank every night.

Again, crossed the Mediterranean sea where you fought with sharks

Eventually enter Italy. Only to become a homeless man.

My brada, ibu Akpa Amu!!!

IN YOUR NEXT LIFE BE CAREFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 Like

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by brodalikeme(m): 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
All in a bid to escape the hell on this side. May God show mercy in Nigeria
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by flyca: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
crackerspub:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
For the name checkers and that ijiat above with a goat pic, he has a valid papers and died by exposure to monoxide poisoning not anything illegal.

But it makes no sense, someone with valid documents should have a good apartment and what was he doing in an uncompleted building.
He is likely keeping costs low. “Abrodians” have a lot of responsiblities at home embarassed

RIP
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Stalwert: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
Shove it..

I endorse the picture
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by airminem(f): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Actually the true story, well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering 2 each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say

4 Likes

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Queenzzy: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Spark01:
sad
pls which movie is d above pic cut from?
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by airminem(f): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thy should provide accommodation for the homeless now that the authority is aware of their condition... RIP tho
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by sukerefakere(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
PBseller5425:
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!
let's do business, how much last
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
What was he doing outside? Abi im wife divorce am and the divorce courts come give her the guy apartments and seize im accounts? Even at dat he could have stayed in a friend's house. So unfortunate sha. May he RIP.
Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by tolani4real: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Angelanest:
A 31-year-old Nigerian man has been found dead in an abandoned building in Cesenatico, Italy.

The corpse of the deceased immigrant identified as Imo Obinna, was reported to have been found few days after his passing away at the building as it is suspected he died due to sickness. 

The corpse was reportedly found by some homeless men in the area who notified the authorities before an ambulance was called. Nothing could be done as at the time the ambulance arrived. 

A valid residence permit and other documents were found in his pocket.

His death was dated 36 hours earlier to when the corpse was found. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/nigerian-man-found-dead-in-an-abandoned-building-in-italy-photos.html

Family and friends at home waiting for guys that live abroad to send money, phones and laptops to them. They don't even know if those guys have papers to work or not. Some of the guys can't even afford a decent accommodation, doesn't even have $100 to their names. Most people are going through a lot

2 Likes

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by Spark01(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
Queenzzy:
pls which movie is d above pic cut from?

Vikings

1 Like

Re: Imo Obinna: Nigerian Found Dead In An Abandoned Building In Italy. Photos by FarahAideed: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Suffering 8s becoming to synonymous with Nigerians ..this has to stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) / Bus Driver Impregnates 14-year-old Step Daughter In Rivers State (pic) / How My Abductors Butchered And Killed People For Rituals- Rescued Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.