Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) (43339 Views)

Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics) / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They're just getting sense. If they've been killing them this way, the terrorists wouldn't have killed them in battalion. But all the same, where's our humanity? I'm not against killing terrorists but I'm solely against killing them in a brutal manner. They're humans too. They don't deserve to die this way. I can't believe that our army can kill a "less dangerous" militia this way all in the name of having a reprisal attack. Humanity comes first above any war.
Are you high? You are talking like this because bokoharam haven't cross your back or any of your relation. Zombi Zoo

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Conceptman: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin
SolutionMee:
cheesy

They're just getting sense. If they've been killing them this way, the terrorists wouldn't have killed them in battalion. But all the same, where's our humanity? I'm not against killing terrorists but I'm solely against killing them in a brutal manner. They're humans too. They don't deserve to die this way. I can't believe that our army can kill a "less dangerous" militia this way all in the name of having a reprisal attack. Humanity comes first above any war.
lipsrsealed
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Memories12411: 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You should change your Monika to ProblemMee
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by cyrus2: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gptins:

Look out what u saying, so they should pardon BH and risk been killed... So, what makes u believe that BH have a heart at all... Over 100 soldiers killed barely a week ago and you are saying this cos none of your relatives are amongst them.....
wetin u dey talk for mouth BH wet no dey pity person
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by silkytouch(m): 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Propaganda!!

The media have been paid to spin the recent massacre of NA. Those supposedly neutralized BHT look more like fallen members of the NA.

Why is none of the images clear enough to ascertain what is what? Don't tell me it was censored because it is graphic.

I am not falling for this crap, how much was this OP paid to keep singing the praise of this failed Buhari administration? I have seen all his threads and they all keep praising this administration.

How much did the owner of this platform get paid to keep propagating this bullshit?

I am a Nigerian and my eyes are wide open, how about you?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by smartkester(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

are you okay at all talking about humanity. Have you seen the way these bastards slaughter human beings. Please na God i use beg you don't bring humanity here. These pigs deserve more painful death than this

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

That's inhuman. They're humans too.

They're not bastards. They have parents like you and I do.

They won't rot in hell. In fact, we'll all meet in heaven. They have a reason for picking up arms. They have a vision for fighting. They may be right while Nigeria might be wrong. If they by any chance win this case on the judgement day, you and I don't have a choice than to find the shortest rout to hell while we thoroughly search for a conducive apartment there.

Let's pray they loose this battle.
bros nawa for u oo, what about that UN girl that was executed cold bloodedly with no just cause.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

should we say a BH member or potential BH or a terrorist sympertize spotted?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by patriks005(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Can anyone spot what I just noticed about Nigeria military in these photos?

1. Nigeria military claims that they don't have sophisticated weapons to fight BHT right?

Can anyone tell me the difference from the weapons BHT and NM are using from the ones retrieved from BHT?

2. NM have fighter jets while BHT don't have, if BHT had NM will be in big trouble!

3. Has anyone noticed that most, if not all of BHT cars (trucks, tanks e.t.c) are seized from NM?

Most Military personnel joined the Nigeria military because of money and prestige. And because there's no Job in the country,
most of them joined because Nigeria don't always go to WAR!
That's why we don't enroll our STRONGEST and SMARTEST into the army, instead we enroll ajebo children of the elites as officers into the NDA and when this ones see hardened and diehard BHT they start complaining LOL!

NM always show brute force against unarmed civilians but when they meet their opponent with guns , they start saying things like we don't have sophisticated weapons to fight BHT, what a shame! This news itself is propaganda, it was dished out to save face.

NM is a political forum on it's own with multiple parties in it, loyal to different governments.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Fool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by holaralph(m): 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
helinues:

Now I can confirm.. Bro, you are not normal

So more than 100 soldiers deserved to die that way.

You are so heartless
Leave him he might be one of bh e-agent on nairaland. If what happened to our soldiers in metele should happen to him, he wont be here typing poo like a wicked soul

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Warship: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
helinues:

Wait o, is this part of politics? Cos I am still wondering

So you don't know that BH is political.
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:
What kind of useless camera was used to capture the pics of those terrorists.?

Nigerian military aka boyscout, should quickly go and buy AA mounted guns for the boys at the front line and watch how BH will never attack military bases again.

aka boyscout got me laughing. grin. Una no go kee person for here

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by pedrilo: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
u take a foto of rags and captioned them "neutralized BHT"
be dciving urselves ohhh
an attack on boko haram is an attack on northern nigeria
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

NL so much have sick people flocling around. chai grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by helinues: 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:

So you don't know that BH is political.

Its political for politicians cos they get rewards, undermine present government and reduce votes of other candidate.

The guy is just an internet warrior benefiting nothing. So what's his gain sympathising with already known evils (BH)
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

That's inhuman. They're humans too.

They're not bastards. They have parents like you and I do.

They won't rot in hell. In fact, we'll all meet in heaven. They have a reason for picking up arms. They have a vision for fighting. They may be right while Nigeria might be wrong. If they by any chance win this case on the judgement day, you and I don't have a choice than to find the shortest rout to hell while we thoroughly search for a conducive apartment there.

Let's pray they loose this battle.

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
3rd piks looks like butterflyleo....���
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Afamed: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
pedrilo:
u take a foto of rags and captioned them "neutralized BHT"
be dciving urselves ohhh
an attack on boko haram is an attack on northern nigeria
You jubilate when Bokoharam kills Soldiers in their large number, but feels bad when the news of killing of Bokoharam is broken. Are you practicing witchcraft?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by lordlek: 4:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

you are MAD with no appology

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Warship: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
helinues:

Its political for politicians cos they get rewards, undermine present government and reduce votes of other candidate.

The guy is just an internet warrior benefiting nothing. So what's his gain sympathising with already known evils (BH)

He is either a BH agent on NL or a Muslim who desires Sharia rule.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Mankosi: 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nnemuka:
This is called damage control...

We were told that bodies of fallen soldiers are still lying in matele, we need pictures of service chiefs recovering dead bodies.

I have spoken for sane Nigerians
u get sense. Chop knuckle.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
Is this a way of buying back our confidence in the military? From the pictures taken, it's obvious that something is creepyundecided
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
Someone in this government has something with boko haram
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by virgoreal: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You are stupid as Bleep ... where were you when they were stoning chibok girls that didnt want to convert to islam to death ..i pray they kidnap you ..stupid idiot.... If i was in the army i will capture them alive and toture them for the fun of it.., you said what if nigeria is wrong and they are right ..are you normal? Did you not hear what they are fighting for..and you are talking about humanity MAY GOD PUNISH YOU stupid idiot

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by helinues: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Warship:

He is either a BH agent on NL or a Muslim who desires Sharia rule.

He is none of the above.

My profiling about him. He is a christian from either SE/SS, probably loyal to PDP with his comments here
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by bablex01(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
samysamy:
Boko Haram terrorists met their waterloo and suffered heavy casualties yesterday's evening 28 November 2018 when they attempted to infiltrate 118 Battalion location at Arege in Mobbar Local Government Area of Borno State.

The BHTs were completely routed by the troops, neutralizing many of them while others fled in disarray due to superior firepower. As a result, they hastly evacuated most of their corpses under the cover of darkness.

However, during exploration of the general area at dawn, the gallant troops discovered 4 BHTs corpses and recovered the following;

1 x Anti Aircraft Gun, 4 x AK 47 rifles, 1 x Light Machine Gun, 100 x Anti Aircraft Rounds, 185 x Light Machine Gun Rounds, 4 x AK 47 magazine
(54 x AK 47 rounds, 1 x MOWAG Propeller.

Pictures are shown below.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/troops-kill-boko-haram-terrorists-in.html
Revenge time
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by jamezman(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
Since this is not doctored by anybody.... Let's wait and see how BHT respond to this.... 1 shall take 100 while 10 shall take 101...
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by Aduemeso(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

what is this one saying
abeg have sense in Jesus mighty name
talking Nonsense
I wish ur brother is their too
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by virgoreal: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

i pray you give birth and they kidnap your children
Re: Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC To Declare Nationwide Strike Against Electricity Tariff Hike, Fuel Scarcity / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) / Reps Hail Dogara As He Enters National Assembly Chambers (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.