Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Dreams And Dream Interpretation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dreams And Dream Interpretation (10945 Views)

What You Need To Know About Dreams And Its Interpretation? / He Is Married And Has Wet Dreams; Should He Entertain Any Fear? / Faced With Sexual Desires Or Have Wet Dreams & You Are Unmarried?learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Lukgaf(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Praise be to Allaah.

True dreams are a part of Prophethood, as it was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “True dreams are one of the forty-six parts of Prophethood.”

(al-Bukhaari, 6472; Muslim, 4201)
Dreams marked the onset of Revelation

(al-Bukhaari, 3; Muslim, 231).
The truthfulness of the dream is related to the sincerity of the dreamer. Those who have the most truthful dreams are those who are the most truthful in speech.

(Muslim, 4200)
Towards the end of time, hardly any dreams will be untrue. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That will be because the Prophethood and its effects will be so far away in time, so the believers will be given some compensation in the form of dreams which will bring them some good news or will help them to be patient and steadfast in their faith.”

(al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)
The same may be said of the miracles which appeared after the time of the Sahaabah. This did not happen during their time because they did not need them, due to their strong faith, but the people who came after them needed them (the miracles) because their faith was weak.

Dreams are of three types: rahmaani (those that come from Allaah), nafsaani (psychological, they come from within a person) and shaytaani (those that come from the Shaytaan). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Dreams are of three types: a dream from Allaah, a dream which causes distress and which comes from the Shaytaan, and a dream which comes from what a person thinks about when he is awake, and he sees it when he is asleep.”

(al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Lukgaf(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
The dreams of the Prophets are wahy (revelation) for they are protected from the Shaytaan. The Ummah is agreed upon this. This is why Ibraaheem set out to fulfil the command of Allaah to sacrifice his son Ismaa’eel when he saw that in a dream; may peace be upon them both.

The dreams of people other than the Prophets are to be examined in the light of the clear Wahy [i.e., the Qur’aan and Sunnah]. If they are in accordance with the Qur’aan and Sunnah, all well and good; otherwise, they should not be acted upon. This is a very serious matter indeed, for many of the innovators among the Sufis and others have gone astray because of this.

Whoever wants to have true dreams should strive to speak honestly, eat halaal food, adhere to the commandments of sharee’ah, avoid that which Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) have forbidden, sleep in a state of complete purity facing the Qiblah, and remember Allaah until he feels his eyelids drooping. If he does all this, then his dreams can hardly be untrue.

The most truthful of dreams are those that are seen at the time of suhoor [just before dawn], for this is the time when Allaah descends and when mercy and forgiveness are close. It is also the time when the devils are quiet, unlike the time of darkness just after sunset, when the devils and devilish souls spread out.

(See Madaarij al-Saalikeen, 1/50-52)

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Lukgaf(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said:

All dreams are either of two types:

true dreams. These are the dreams of the Prophets and of the righteous people who follow them. They may also happen to other people, but this is very rare, such as the dream of the kaafir king which was interpreted for him by Yoosuf (peace be upon him). True dreams are those which come true in real life as they were seen in the dream.

Mixed up false dreams, which warn of something. These are of different types:

games of the Shaytaan to make a person distressed, such as when he sees his head cut off and he is following it, or he sees himself falling into a crisis and cannot find anyone to save him from it, and so on.

When he sees some of the angels telling him to do something forbidden, or other things that cannot possibly make sense.

When he sees something that happens to him in real life, or he wishes it would happen, and he sees it very realistically in his dream; or he see what usually happens to him when he is awake or what reflects his mood. These dreams usually speak of the future or the present, rarely of the past.

See: Fath al-Baari, 12/352-354

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he likes, this is from Allaah, so let him praise Allaah for it and talk about it to others. If he sees other than that, a dream that he dislikes, this is from the Shaytaan, so let him seek refuge with Allaah from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6584, and Muslim, 5862).
Abu Qutaadah said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Good dreams come from Allaah, and (bad) dreams come from Shaytaan. Whoever sees something that he dislikes, let him spit to his left three times and seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan, for it will not harm him.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6594, and Muslim, 5862). The “spitting” referred to here is a soft, dry spitting with no saliva ejected.
It was reported from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he dislikes, let him spit to his left three times, and seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan three times, and turn over from the side on which he was sleeping.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 5864)

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Lukgaf(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ibn Hajar said: to sum up what has been said about good dreams, we may say three things:

A person should praise Allaah for the good dream

He should feel happy about it

He should talk about it to those whom he loves but not to those whom he dislikes.

To sum up what has been said about bad dreams, we may say four things:

He should seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of the dream

He should seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of the Shaytaan

He should spit to his left three times when he wakes up

He should not mention it to anyone at all.

In al-Bukhaari, Baab al-Qayd fi’l-Manaam, a fifth thing was narrated from Abu Hurayrah, which is to pray. The wording of the report is: whoever sees something he dislikes (in a dream) should not tell anyone about it; rather he should get up and pray. This was reported as a Mawsool report by Imaam Muslim in his Saheeh.

Muslim added a sixth thing, which is to turn over from the side on which one was lying.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Lukgaf(m): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
In conclusion, there are six things to do, the four mentioned above, plus praying two rak’ahs, for example, and turning over from the side on which one was lying to lie on one’s back, for example.

See Fath al-Baari, 12/370.

According to a hadeeth narrated from Abu Razeen by al-Tirmidhi, he should not tell anybody about it except a very close friend who loves him very much, or who is very wise. According to another report, he should not talk about it except to one who is wise or one who is dear to him. According to another report, he should not tell of his dream except to a scholar or one who will give sincere advice. Al-Qaadi Abu Bakr ibn al-‘Arabi said: as for the scholar, he will interpret it in a good way for him as much as he can, and the one who will give him sincere advice will teach him something that will be of benefit to him and will help him to do that. The one who is wise is the one who knows how to interpret it and will tell him only that which will help him, otherwise he will keep quiet. The one who is dear, if he knows something good he will say it, and if he does not know or he is in doubt, he will keep quiet.

See Fath al-Baari, 12/369

Imaam al-Baghawi said:

Know that the interpretation of dreams falls into various categories. Dreams may be interpreted in the light of the Qur’aan or in the light of the Sunnah, or by means of the proverbs that are current among people, or by names and metaphors, or in terms of opposites.

(Sharh al-Sunnah, 12/220)
He gave examples of this, such as:

Interpretation in the light of the Qur’aan: such as a rope meaning a covenant, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah…” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:103]

Interpretation in the light of the Sunnah: such as the crow representing an immoral man (faasiq), because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) called it such.

Interpretation by means of proverbs: such a digging a hole meaning a plot, because people say “Whoever digs a hole will fall in it.”

Interpretation by means of names: such as seeing a man called Raashid meaning wisdom.

Interpretation by means of opposites: such as fear meaning safety, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear” [al-Noor 24:55]

As for the book “Interpretation of Dreams” that is attributed to Ibn Seereen, many researchers doubt that it can be attributed to him at all, so we should be certain that this book was written by this prominent scholar.

Ref: https://islamqa.info/en/answers/6537/dreams-and-dream-interpretation
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by tintingz(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dreams are not real and shouldn't be taken serious.

They are just your figment of imaginations.
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Zaikon(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2018
tintingz:

Hmm dreams are not real...

If something has never occur to you doesn't means its not existing.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:20am On Nov 30, 2018
Dreams are sometimes imagination

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Gidah: 9:22am On Nov 30, 2018
tintingz:

maybe your own dream cos trust me Bro some people have the gift to see some revelations through dreaming

6 Likes

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Admssnhelp: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2018
happy friday
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by sureheaven(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Who said dream isn’t real?

Dreams are real, if u don’t dream at all, u need deliverance.
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by tintingz(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2018
Gidah:
maybe your own dream cos trust me Bro some people have the gift to see some revelations through dreaming
Your dreams are your imaginations, there is no revelation or whatever, your brain is responsible for your dreams.

If you're a comic lover, you will surely be dreaming much about superman or batman, if you're a Buddhist you will be seeing Buddha, if you're a Christian you will be seeing Jesus Christ or demons, if you are a muslim you will be seeing Muhammad(saw) or jinns, if you love Chrismas you will see Santa Claus etc.

And if you are worried about something, you will dream something related to it.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by tintingz(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2018
sureheaven:
Who said dream isn’t real?

Dreams are real, if u don’t dream at all, u need deliverance.
Can you explain how dream is real?

And also tell what deliverance is needed for?
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by tintingz(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2018
Zaikon:

Hmm dreams are not real...

If something has never occur to you doesn't means its not existing.

This is a fallacy.

Who told you I don't dream?
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by tintingz(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2018
doctorkush:
keferi!! infidel
I'm proudly Kufar.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by sureheaven(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2018

Can u also explain how deeam isn’t real.
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by tintingz(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2018
sureheaven:

Can u also explain how deeam isn’t real.

I've explain that, here...

tintingz:
Your dreams are your imaginations, there is no revelation or whatever, your brain is responsible for your dreams.

If you're a comic lover, you will surely be dreaming much about superman or batman, if you're a Buddhist you will be seeing Buddha, if you're a Christian you will be seeing Jesus Christ or demons, if you are a muslim you will be seeing Muhammad(saw) or jinns, if you love Chrismas you will see Santa Claus etc.

And if you are worried about something, you will dream something related to it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4874547/dreams-dream-interpretation#73429774

Now answer,

Explain how dream is real?

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by ali1saidu(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2018
what's all this argument for ?the article indicates that some are TRUE, some FAKE (Shaytan) and some from one's present circumstances. NO any sane human can say he/she hasn't com accross the 3.
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by tintingz(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2018
ali1saidu:
what's all this argument for ?the article indicates that some are TRUE, some FAKE (Shaytan) and some from one's present circumstances. NO any sane human can say he/she hasn't com accross the 3.
How do we know the fake ones and true ones?

And the Op even made Post hoc fallacy.
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Gidah:
Some people like me.. If there is anything like dream too much, then that is what I experience..sometimes straight forward, sometimes in parables..
I dream everytime I sleep..and about anything.

Geez...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Dreams are sometimes imagination
Yes.. Sometimes.. You dream about what you think about.. Things that don't make any sense..like a scene of a movie.
And sometimes, it is a message..
I experience both set of dreams.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by Jerryembassy91(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rightly said...
HarkymTheOracle:

Yes.. Sometimes.. You dream about what you think about.. Things that don't make any sense..like a scene of a movie.
And sometimes, it is a message..
I experience both set of dreams.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by SokoDobo: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Some dreams are true, some dreams are simply figments of ones imaginations. Whether a dream is true or otherwise can be determined by those who are blessed with the knowledge of dreams interpretation.

The Qur'an tells us that Prophet Yusuf (AS) had a dream, and it came out to be true. Also, when he was in prison, he interpreted the dreams of his cell mates. He also interpreted the dream of the King of the land. So as far as Islam is concerned, true dreams exist. When I was a kid, I dreamt that my neighbor bought a bike. The next day, I saw him with a new bike.

As for interpretation of dreams, it is best for a person to follow the instructions of the Prophet (SAW); “If any one of you sees a dream that he likes, this is from God, so let him praise God for it and talk about it to others. If he sees other than that, a dream that he dislikes, this is from the Satan, so let him seek refuge with God from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him.”

Some scholars of dream interpretations are of the opinion that if you take your dream to someone to interpret, it would happen as it is interpreted by him/her so that’s why you must take it to a person who has knowledge about dream interpretation and or a person who would give you a sincere advice and not to the person who is is self-amazed, claims to be a scholar (so as to get some worldly gains) or envious.

However, the following are some vital points as regards dreams and dream interpretation.

Dreams are of two types: a clear evident dream like somebody would dream about himself giving/receiving a gift to/from someone and during the day time it manifested. This type of dream doesn’t need any interpretation. Secondly, a dream that comes in symbols and this type you
would understand its meaning unless you get it interpreted by a person who has knowledge and experience in dream interpretation because sometimes the symbols are very delicate and sophisticated

Dream interpretation is not certain but presumptive. So anyone that tells you his/her dream interpretation is 100% certain, run away from him/her because he/she is a fake

There are three types of
dreams:

1) True Dreams

2) A dream in which a person is speaking to himself (i.e. whatever you were thinking about in the day time, you see at night)

3) A dream from satan in which he wants to make you sad

If one sees a dream that is very long like a movie or someone is chasing you and it never ends then most likely that dream doesn’t mean anything. True dreams are short and concise

A repetition of a dream is a sign of its truth

Same symbol in a dream could mean different things for different people

A dream could be seen by a person but it could be for someone else

Dreams can be about the past or the present or the future. So when you dream of an occurrence, it doesn't necessarily mean that something is gona happen, it might have already happened

In conclusion, I will say never take dreams to be something that's always serious. If you dream of something good, pray to your Lord to enrich you with much more goodness. So also, if you dream of something bad, seek refuge from your Lord, pray to him to protect you from all evil.

And God knows best.
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by najib632(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
tintingz:
I'm proudly Kufar.
please don't say that, I apologise on behalf of my brother, most Muslims don't emulate the true teachings of Qur'an and the Sunnah of Muhammad S.A.W.

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by tintingz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
najib632:
please don't say that, I apologise on behalf of my brother, most Muslims don't emulate the true teachings of Qur'an and the Sunnah of Muhammad S.A.W.
You don't need to apologize, I'm a kufar, the Quran call people like us Kufar and hell dwellers. cheesy
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by najib632(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
tintingz:
You don't need to apologize, I'm a kufar, the Quran call people like us Kufar and hell dwellers. cheesy
No the Qur'an said you're people of the book and even the Qur'an says:

لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا ۖ وَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقْرَبَهُمْ مَوَدَّةً لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّا نَصَارَىٰ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ مِنْهُمْ قِسِّيسِينَ وَرُهْبَانًا وَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
And you will certainly find that the people most hostile against the believers are the Jews and the ones who ascribe partners to Allah. You will certainly find that the closest of them in friendship with the believers are those who say, “We are Christians.”That is because among them there are priests and monks,46 and because they are not arrogant.

(English Transliteration)
Latajidanna ashadda annasiAAadawatan lillatheena amanoo alyahooda wallatheenaashrakoo walatajidanna aqrabahum mawaddatan lillatheena amanooallatheena qaloo inna nasara thalikabi-anna minhum qisseeseena waruhbanan waannahum layastakbiroon

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 82

وَإِذَا سَمِعُوا مَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ تَرَىٰ أَعْيُنَهُمْ تَفِيضُ مِنَ الدَّمْعِ مِمَّا عَرَفُوا مِنَ الْحَقِّ ۖ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاكْتُبْنَا مَعَ الشَّاهِدِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
When they hear what has been sent down to the Messenger, you will see their eyes overflowing with tears because of the truth they have recognized. They say, “Our Lord, we have come to believe. So, record us along with those who bear witness.

Wa-itha samiAAoo ma onzila ilaarrasooli tara aAAyunahum tafeedu mina addamAAimimma AAarafoo mina alhaqqi yaqooloona rabbanaamanna faktubna maAAa ashshahideen

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 83

وَمَا لَنَا لَا نُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَمَا جَاءَنَا مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَنَطْمَعُ أَنْ يُدْخِلَنَا رَبُّنَا مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الصَّالِحِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
What excuse do we have if we do not believe in Allah and in the truth that has come to us, while we hope that our Lord will admit us to the company of the righteous people?”

Wama lana la nu/minu billahiwama jaana mina alhaqqi wanatmaAAuan yudkhilana rabbuna maAAa alqawmi assaliheen

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 84

فَأَثَابَهُمُ اللَّهُ بِمَا قَالُوا جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ وَذَٰلِكَ جَزَاءُ الْمُحْسِنِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
So, because of what they said, Allah has awarded them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will live forever. That is the reward of those who are good in their deeds.

Faathabahumu Allahu bimaqaloo jannatin tajree min tahtihaal-anharu khalideena feeha wathalikajazao almuhsineen

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 85

وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَكَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
But those who disbelieved and denied Our signs, they are the people of the Fire.

Wallatheena kafaroo wakaththaboobi-ayatina ola-ika as-habualjaheem

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 86

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by tintingz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
najib632:
No the Qur'an said you're people of the book and even the Qur'an says:

لَتَجِدَنَّ أَشَدَّ النَّاسِ عَدَاوَةً لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الْيَهُودَ وَالَّذِينَ أَشْرَكُوا ۖ وَلَتَجِدَنَّ أَقْرَبَهُمْ مَوَدَّةً لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّا نَصَارَىٰ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ مِنْهُمْ قِسِّيسِينَ وَرُهْبَانًا وَأَنَّهُمْ لَا يَسْتَكْبِرُونَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
And you will certainly find that the people most hostile against the believers are the Jews and the ones who ascribe partners to Allah. You will certainly find that the closest of them in friendship with the believers are those who say, “We are Christians.”That is because among them there are priests and monks,46 and because they are not arrogant.

Latajidanna ashadda annasiAAadawatan lillatheena amanoo alyahooda wallatheenaashrakoo walatajidanna aqrabahum mawaddatan lillatheena amanooallatheena qaloo inna nasara thalikabi-anna minhum qisseeseena waruhbanan waannahum layastakbiroon

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 82

وَإِذَا سَمِعُوا مَا أُنْزِلَ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ تَرَىٰ أَعْيُنَهُمْ تَفِيضُ مِنَ الدَّمْعِ مِمَّا عَرَفُوا مِنَ الْحَقِّ ۖ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا آمَنَّا فَاكْتُبْنَا مَعَ الشَّاهِدِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
When they hear what has been sent down to the Messenger, you will see their eyes overflowing with tears because of the truth they have recognized. They say, “Our Lord, we have come to believe. So, record us along with those who bear witness.

Wa-itha samiAAoo ma onzila ilaarrasooli tara aAAyunahum tafeedu mina addamAAimimma AAarafoo mina alhaqqi yaqooloona rabbanaamanna faktubna maAAa ashshahideen

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 83

وَمَا لَنَا لَا نُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَمَا جَاءَنَا مِنَ الْحَقِّ وَنَطْمَعُ أَنْ يُدْخِلَنَا رَبُّنَا مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الصَّالِحِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
What excuse do we have if we do not believe in Allah and in the truth that has come to us, while we hope that our Lord will admit us to the company of the righteous people?”

Wama lana la nu/minu billahiwama jaana mina alhaqqi wanatmaAAuan yudkhilana rabbuna maAAa alqawmi assaliheen

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 84

فَأَثَابَهُمُ اللَّهُ بِمَا قَالُوا جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا ۚ وَذَٰلِكَ جَزَاءُ الْمُحْسِنِينَ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
So, because of what they said, Allah has awarded them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will live forever. That is the reward of those who are good in their deeds.

Faathabahumu Allahu bimaqaloo jannatin tajree min tahtihaal-anharu khalideena feeha wathalikajazao almuhsineen

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 85

وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَكَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَحِيمِ

(Mufti Taqi Usmani)
But those who disbelieved and denied Our signs, they are the people of the Fire.

Wallatheena kafaroo wakaththaboobi-ayatina ola-ika as-habualjaheem

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 86
The people of the book are Jews and christians, I'm not a Jew nor a Christian.

The Jews and christians and every other religion that does not believe in Allah and Muhammed are damned and will be thrown to hell by Allah, they are kafir.

I'm also a kufar(unbeliever), a proud one. smiley
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by najib632(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
tintingz:
The people of the book are Jews and christians, I'm not a Jew nor a Christian.

The Jews and christians and every other religion that does not believe in Allah and Muhammed are damned and will be thrown to hell by Allah, they are kafir.

I'm also a kufar(unbeliever), a proud one. smiley
DO not be arrogant towards the truth. Allah is not in need of any of us, if we believe and do righteous good deeds, then indeed Allah loves the pious and will reward us with gardens and a blissful eternal life, but if we disbelieve, become sinners and setup parables and arguments against Allah, then surely the Hell fire is enough for us. O Allah please have mercy on us and guide us onto the straight path, the path of those whom you have favoured not those who are astray and whom have earned your anger.
Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by tintingz(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2018
najib632:
DO not be arrogant towards the truth.
So what's the truth?

Allah is not in need of any of us,
Really, why then those he wants people to believe in him(with threats) if he doesn't need any of us?

if we believe and do righteous good deeds, then indeed Allah loves the pious and will reward us with gardens and a blissful eternal life,
Are you not contradicting yourself?

but if we disbelieve, become sinners and setup parables and arguments against Allah, then surely the Hell fire is enough for us. O Allah please have mercy on us and guide us onto the straight path, the path of those whom you have favoured not those who are astray and whom have earned your anger.
Why does Allah wants people in hell if he's all merciful and good, how come he made sins and evil prevail when he hate it and can stop it from onset?

Your God has already chosen people he will favor, he knows everything and wants people to follow his rules with threats and you said he want nothing from us? Did you read what you posted? If you can't see the illogical and unreasonable thing in your beliefs sorry I can't help.

If there's actually a good loving perfect God existing that is ominipotent and knows everything, there shouldn't be hell or sins or evil because he's perfect!

1 Like

Re: Dreams And Dream Interpretation by najib632(m): 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
tintingz:
So what's the truth?

Really, why then those he wants people to believe in him(with threats) if he doesn't need any of us?

Are you not contradicting yourself?

Why does Allah wants people in hell if he's all merciful and good, how come he made sins and evil prevail when he hate it and can stop it from onset?

Your God has already chosen people he will favor, he knows everything and wants people to follow his rules with threats and you said he want nothing from us? Did you read what you posted? If you can't see the illogical and unreasonable thing in your beliefs sorry I can't help.

If there's actually a good loving perfect God existing that is ominipotent and knows everything, there shouldn't be hell or sins or evil because he's perfect!
The truth is that there's no god except Allah and Muhammad is his servant and messenger.

Allah wants people to believe in him so that they'll have hope to do good deeds and be afraid of spreading corruption on his earth. That's why the devil has been a promoter of atheism and the belief that anyone can should do whatever they desire, because through this system of belief he can cause all what you see that's happening that's making good people like you blame your Creator, he developed distractions to make the people not have time to seek knowledge and have a sound mind, this distractions has caused many human beings to forget their purpose of creation that's to worship Him alone without ascribing partners to Him in worship. This life is an exam which he has set to test us since the devil has taken an oath that he will misguide us, but Allah said he cannot misguide those who truly believe in Him that he should go and do whatever he can, instead of the devil to apologise and seek for forgiveness he instead became angry and more jealous. Now his major aim is to see me, you and every other human become relaxed, disbelieve in Allah or even become rebellious to Allah so that we'll become damned like him. He doesn't need any of us because if he wanted he could wipe out the human race and bring about a new creation and that's easy for him. But because of the love he has for us and due to the extreme tests we will face he has given us guidance through his messengers, prophets and holy books. Still many humans disbelieve but he lets us drink his water breath his air and gave us a brain to think and many more mercies. He just wants you and I to prove to the devil that we truly love and believe in Him and He will give us the greatest reward.

Allah created all this sins and evil deeds and allowed it in order to test us and as evidence to punish souls who partook in this because he had already told us that's what the devil will use against us. Now let's say you're my teacher and you know your students capability, will it be fair to just award us grades without us actually taking an exam? Won't it be better if we know that we failed or passed due to our efforts? Allah is the Just and he will never be unjust to anyone, nor will He let or tolerate a human telling him that "o Allah you put me in hell without knowing what I did"

I hope I don't sound contradicting though?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honest Opinion Of A Sincere Muslim / Muhammad Alee Jabata Is Not Among Ahlul Sunnah Wal Jam'a - A Misguided Preacher / Dua'a For Anxiety, Depression And Settling Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.