Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues (36162 Views)

Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / Parents, Students Lament High ‘Acceptance Fee’ In Public Universities / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Talknochip(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Hmmm....
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
All na to his pocket ..Mr man, we're tired of house
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by possibility99: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
@ASUU 95% Agitation 4 Una Pocket Nd 5% For Students. All Is Well
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by bbode1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
they are fighting for; improved and standard laboraties
more buildings for lecture halls
research centres for both students and lecturers
teaching aid facilities, like digital board for lecture, mic audio for large class etc.
this shuldnt be a problem for the govt, considering our global rating among nations. only uni ibadan and nsukka with covenant meet first 1000 universities in the world. and only covenant university have updated published journals. cause govt don release money to public universities.
1.2trillion the ASUU are askin of is just a litle above 10% of federal govt bugdet. its not compulsery they have to release the fund once. let them show comitment.
we need a technological advance country. not agriculture economy. God bless nija. pls padon my errors

6 Likes

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by hayywhizle: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=NaijaRoyelty post=73413043]Everything just scatter scatter for dis Buhari government

Nothing dey work

How can a stark illiterate know the value of education

Can buhari even spell his name correctly?

I will like to see buhari on a one on one debate with Alhaji Atiku Abubakar , I swear its gonna be fun .

RECEIVE SENSE
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
lonelydora:
This is Nigeria. Nigerians should know the fight is between the elites and the masses
then,when we were growing up, there was one song like dat ".....we go flog politicians koboko o......" bt now na shakushaku,soco, d gbedu de enta body,etc. Nevermind, d masses need to grab our destiny n our country back. I was jst thinking, why not may everybody jst vex say enough is enough, shut down aso rock n the nation itself

2 Likes

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by jonath0012(m): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
BOOMnaija:
I wish time can fly back...

All d energy wasted on years acquiring my B.Sc and M.Sc would av been rather channelled towards developing this lucreative business i'm presently into.

One of d greatest regrets of my life is wasting so much years acquiring useless formal education in nigeria under d aegis of shambolic destiny-destroying bodies like Aasu and co. Tufiakwa!

Bro we are in the same shoes...
Please can you mentor me on the lucrative business you are into now..

Thank gou

1 Like

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:
Everything just scatter scatter for dis Buhari government

Nothing dey work

I will like to see buhari on a one on one debate with Alhaji Atiku Abubakar , I swear its gonna be fun .

what is this one saying?

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by AndyGlobal: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
This is so saddening �
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by lonelydora: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Vizzy4u:
then,when we were growing up, there was one song like dat ".....we go flog politicians koboko o......" bt now na shakushaku,soco, d gbedu de enta body,etc. Nevermind, d masses need to grab our destiny n our country back. I was jst thinking, why not may everybody jst vex say enough is enough, shut down aso rock n the nation itself

Thats the only way forward. Revolution is the solution to our problem.
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Cation(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
MTN SME DATA FOR SALE!!
1 gig # 600
2 gig # 1100
5 gig # 2600
Validity : 3months Contact 081/3872/5538. whatsapp, call and message.
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Kingdelex(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
bullshit
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by ObservantFellow: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

You called him stack?

That man is brilliant than every individual that have taught you. Have you gone through his profile? Start with that and try climb the ladder.

A General stack illiterate? You have malaria

Not sure how one who couldn't differentiate between stack and stark be able to accurately measure brilliance. Someone definitely has malaria.
If anyway the country has been progressing is an indication of what you consider brilliant, you need Oxford Dictionary's version of CHANGE.

4 Likes

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Denikayan: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2018
ObservantFellow:

Not sure how one who couldn't differentiate between stack and stark be able to accurately measure brilliance. Someone definitely has malaria.
If anyway the country has been progressing is an indication of what you consider brilliant, you need Oxford Dictionary's version of CHANGE.

If at this age you can point out typos, you should be in the 80's. Let me enlighten you, communication is not accuracy but a ability to vibrantly scan through, decode and feed back .

Example

Youre farther is maad.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Evangkatsoulis: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
easynetsms:
Ok
I think say mtn don increase data to 2.5GB for N1000.
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by easynetsms(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

I think say mtn don increase data to 2.5GB for N1000.

Mtn hasn't given 2.5gb for 1000 naira
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Majurvibes001(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
�Revanga is Blazing Guys

Hot: Earned ₦1000 Free Airtime Instantly On Revanga for Just Sign Up (100%) No need to Download Any App

Verify your email after register.

This Network pays N10,000 to most active members and top referral of the month.

Once you are among, you will be paid 10k directly to your Nigerian bank account by next new month. Hurry and sign up
https://revanga.com/register?referrer=Majurvibes
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by ObservantFellow: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

If at this age you can point out typos, you should be in the 80's. Let me enlighten you, communication is not accuracy but a ability to vibrantly scan through, decode and feed back .

Example

Youre farther is maad.

If at your age, you successfully deceive yourself to believe a word you misspelt twice in a single post is a typo, who am I to make a difference in your situation? Quietly correct the stack to stark please, before you expose yourself further.
Oya, carry your illiteracy go front.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by LucemFerre: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
I don't understand why people are blaming Buhari... ASUU said the implementation of whatever they claim they're fighting for was agreed upon since 2009, Buhari came in 2015. I'm confused

ASUU sef na bunch of Hypocritical criminals. Nobody holy pass

Hit leg for stone, Buhari. Your wife no get belle, Buhari. Your prick no stand, Buhari. Messi get injury, Buhari... Hmmm
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by IamKemical(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
ceefrost:
Drop your whatsap number to be added to our mentorship group and learn how to earn ₦45,000 - ₦85,000 on weekly basis without much stress by just spending few hours on Internet and your Facebook, making use of your phone or laptop!
What group could that be. Need more clarity on the info.
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Jman06(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
bbode1:
they are fighting for; improved and standard laboraties
more buildings for lecture halls
research centres for both students and lecturers
teaching aid facilities, like digital board for lecture, mic audio for large class etc.
this shuldnt be a problem for the govt, considering our global rating among nations. only uni ibadan and nsukka with covenant meet first 1000 universities in the world. and only covenant university have updated published journals. cause govt don release money to public universities.
1.2trillion the ASUU are askin of is just a litle above 10% of federal govt bugdet. its not compulsery they have to release the fund once. let them show comitment.
we need a technological advance country. not agriculture economy. God bless nija. pls padon my errors
Thank you! ASUU is not asking them to release all the money at once. Just show commitment by releasing another 200billion like Jonathan's government did and the I'm sure ASUU would call off the strike.

3 Likes

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by fergie001: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
maybachmusic:
a Senior lecturer showed me his pay slip today

i was weak

these guys just dey manage

life and live on loans
Exactly bro...
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Denikayan: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
ObservantFellow:

If at your age, you successfully deceive yourself to believe a word you misspelt twice in a single post is not a mistake, who am I to make a difference in your situation? Quietly correct the stack to stark please, before you expose yourself further.
Oya, carry your illiteracy go front.

You dumb. Now I know you accessing the page with a 3310. And certain you just a labourer somewhere. You need exposure and a tutorial about 'Subject Matter"
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Yankee101: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
Vote
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by ObservantFellow: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

You dumb. Now I know you accessing the page with a 3310. And certain you just a labourer somewhere. You need exposure and a tutorial about 'Subject Matter"

What is the relationship between the device model used to access a page and the user's intellect? It seems your inability to string ten words together without tying yourself up in knots is not the only thing in question here.
If it takes a labourer to see your flaws, you should demand a refund from whatever institution that schooled you, bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Denikayan: 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
ObservantFellow:

What is the relationship between the device model used to access a page and the user's intellect? It seems your inability to string ten words together without tying yourself up in knots is not the only thing in question here.
If it takes a labourer to see your flaws, you should demand a refund from whatever institution that schooled you, bro.

You not intuned with technology. Go study. I repeat you a labourer somewhere. Your sentences opened it up all.

Can gamble on it

Probably a secretary in a one-man buisness. Cos you far behind what it takes to access and decide informational

Stupidity is that you decoded and trying to build a castle on the flaws

Rule 1-. Did you decode the message.
Which am certain you did.

You just a low grade worker trying to vent his frustration of not being aow grade worked after pointing out the whole English flaws.

I know your type. Trust me!
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by MrHighSea: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
WAEC-BSC-NYSC-NPOWER-LEARN TRADE.

See life.
Mehnnnnn
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by ObservantFellow: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Denikayan:

You not intuned with technology. Go study. I repeat you a labourer [/b]somewhere. Your sentences [b]opened it up all.

Can gamble on it

Probably a secretary in a one-man buisness. Cos you far behind what it takes to access and decide informational

Stupidity is that you decoded and trying to build a castle on the flaws

Rule 1-. Did you decode the message.
Which am certain you did.

You just a low grade worker trying to vent his frustration of not being aow grade worked after pointing out the whole English flaws.

I know your type. Trust me!

What is the relevance of technology to the grammatical errors you've been shelling? Pray tell.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by cosse(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:
Everything just scatter scatter for dis Buhari government

Nothing dey work

i hope u realize that the reason for the strike was the non implementation of the 2009 agreement.guess who was in ppwer then?
Re: Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues by Denikayan: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
ObservantFellow:

What is the relevance of technology to the grammatical errors you've been shelling, pray tell.

Hello Dude, was a message passed, I tap pads believing am communicating with a sane and tech chap. You can point out English flaws, it got you to where you stand.

What do you do for a living

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Education Bea Scholarship 2013/2014 Is Out / Download National Policy On Education – 6th Edition (2013) / Examination:: True Test Of Knowledge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.