Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains (19924 Views)

Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Anthony Joshua Gifts DJ Cuppy A Diamond Chain / Funke Akindele Forms Gang With Actresses From Failed Marriages [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by ipafricaStaff(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
There seems to be a big thing, yet undiscovered inside the Nigerian music Industry. An astute , young and outstanding entrepreneur and business mogul , who’s gunning so much to imprint and replicate same classy performance into the Nigerian music industry.
Prince Collins Iwuno popularly known as Freeway, relatively unknown to the populace, but well renowned amongst the entertainment big guns in Nigeria. He is the co-founder and a CEO of the record label known as BO entertainment alongside Ifeanyi Olise Animalu, and they have signed artists like; Chidokeyz, Ben Anansi and Pixie, the former having recorded a hit single “With you” featuring the industry’s Top ace, Davido. After a successful spell in the world of business, he decided to follow through with his dreams of owning a record label one day. Since the inception of this record label, Freeway alongside Fredo has signed a number of young and talented artists into his label, and has gone all way to hunt for the unknown good in the country.
Freeway is not just a business minded individual, but have also rendered numerous number of philanthropic aid to the less privileges, and most suburban towns in Nigeria.

Born to excel, he has charged himself with the sole duty to, not just help others financially, but scout for talents around, aid both the old and young to cling on their respective crafts, with the goal of revitalizing fading talents amongst people, just like his close pal Davido, who once affirmed “We only rise by lifting other”. Freeway has shown same diligence to that cause.

Just few days ago, a video surfaced from Davido's Instagram story, where he took a video of gold chain crested with diamonds, customized with BO entertainment logo, and was aptly heard saying “Freeway, your chains don land.. Nawa o see chains” in utter shock of the beauty. It was later discovered that Freeway ordered for a customized gold chain crested with diamonds via Icebox, (worth $50,000) for himself, and (worth $15,000) each for all artists and crew members of BO entertainment, and Davido helped to fetch them. Freeway is not just a record label boss to be reckoned with, he has also shown interest in singing, as he is about to drop a single titled “waist line”…. A profound way of introducing himself.

A well acknowledged personality amongst the industry’s best. Freeway might not be relatively famous amongst the populace yet, but he’s a hidden personality in the industry, coming up with a force majeure to cement his name, his arrival should be noteworthy. He is furnished with the necessary tools of breaking bars and going even loftier than most expected.

He’s taking his time, breaking odds, taking gradual steps, building his record label empire, and it wouldn’t take a long chalk, “Freeway” and “BO entertainment” would become household names to repute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obqgr3M8ONc

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Made4naijablog: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by sunnywhyt007: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Bossontop(m): 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Congrats man......nice one
But abii na only me nor sabi am nii

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Emvico34: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
what did i do to deserve all these? Money, i no get. Motor e no dey.
Yet i no complain. Now make i do ftc for this post glo network no gree. Any power that is troubling my life, both you and buhari shall never go unppunished

10 Likes

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by oluwatosink: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
simple he just release a song and you want to promote it..
which one is freeway, freeway...
undecided

1 Like

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by crafteck(m): 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Irrelevant news

3 Likes

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
Frivolities

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by bigkahuna704(m): 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
And I See This Thing That Time oooooooooooooo. I No Know Say E Go Hit FP. I 4 Don B FTC. grin
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Clearly, this is a paid Ad. I just hope the 'music label' isn't a front.

Goodluck to all legitimate hustlers!

2 Likes

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Buterflyle0: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Op I almost couldn't read what you wrote. The grammatical errors are so appalling.

1 Like

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by BruncleZuma: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wow, what manner of unmitigated foolishness is this...and please don't chalk it up to my poverty, I have none.

1 Like

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
poverty die
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Why should his stage name be freeway? Doesn't he know that Freeway is a Philadelphia rapper from the 90s?
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Mufasa27(m): 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Dami12345: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Till the day he's busted and everyone knows he's doing yahoo.
Anyway.. More chains to you.
Wished you would use the cash to try and change your country.
That way you children don't grow up being labeled as scammers... Fools. Zombies.
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by lenghtinny(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Who is he angry
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
If this is your type of role model then I am sorry for your life and your children's life and your parents life in fact your lineage is a pitiful blood line.

2 Likes

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by oluwatosink: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Kokugraphics(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
Everybody na business mogul. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Bossontop:
Congrats man......nice one
But abii na only me nor sabi am nii
No b only you o..
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2018
Kokugraphics:
Everybody na business mogul. If you know you know
Fraud/Ritualist Moguls you mean grin
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
Freeway grin
Abeg, make dem sign me for the label..I sabi rap cheesy
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by jetz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
I ve known bout him for some time now sha
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by SmartMindsFx: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
The reason I have so much interest in this news is that 2 of my padis are on that label. Pixie Yemi and Ben Anansi.

2 Likes

Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Charlesmore(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
you people should help me, I have music talent but i don't have money or helper and I really single good music this is my number 08140561938
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by MCMXCVIII(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Moral lesson, never judge a food by it's aroma. grin
bigkahuna704:
And I See This Thing That Time oooooooooooooo. I No Know Say E Go Hit FP. I 4 Don B FTC. grin
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by OgahBohz: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2018

Las Las we sef go blow
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
That hommie got to respect my boy 6ix cos it's fuckiing Treywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Re: BO Entertainment Boss Ices Up The Whole Gang With A Diamond Crested Gold Chains by misano(m): 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
All dis ones go dey do Yahoo + they form business man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Asking For DNA Test To Run From Responsibility - Actress Mary Njoku / Photos: Sugar Asoegwu Versus Mercy Macjoe; Who Is Hotter? / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.