Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere (34309 Views)

Uche Jombo's Outfit To '40 Looks Good On You' Premiere In Accra / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by BeeQ: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2018
Uche Jombo shows off her enticing outfit as she steps out to her movie premiere 'HeavenOnMyMind'. Its a sky blue outfit with a high thigh slit, coupled with huge pleating round her sleeve.
So alluring!

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/11/uche-jombo-looking-so-appealing-in-outfit.html

See photo:

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Mrop(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by nijabazaar: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
Mmawu..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Lizilicious(f): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
She fine

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
I use to love this lady

I think she still got it

Fairly used by an oyibo man

17 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by sonnie10: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
How about this one

40 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
wonderful and beautiful but the shoulder though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by OtunbaJ: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lovely
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by MrSix: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
This short woman.

Nation wide delivery for your laptops
My signature. ..

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by justdogitto: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please who is Uche Jombo? I just came into the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by greggng: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
BeeQ:
Uche Jombo shows off her enticing outfit as she steps out to her movie premiere 'HeavenOnMyMind'. Its a sky blue outfit with a high thigh slit, coupled with huge pleating round her sleeve.
So alluring!

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/11/uche-jombo-looking-so-appealing-in-outfit.html

See photo:

I am afraid of going to such movie cos I don't wanna die now....heaven is not here
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Naijawebmaster: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Beautiful!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Dedetwo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
This bebe is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by omocalabar(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Women hav serious issues.....i cant imagine dressing up in a tux for a party and my wife coming out like this? I for kuku leave the party for her....

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Lucifer66(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Odd asf
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
good
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
BeeQ:
So alluring!

See photo:

Looks good really.. smiley
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Onlinealaba(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
To be frank I have nothing to comment on this, am more concerned about the toothpaste she uses if its Longrich or close up cry

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by boomssey(f): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
I just love did woman
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Michelle55: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
justdogitto:
From sambisa forest okwaya nu?

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
See shoulder like rugby player... That's my ex fine finish carry shoulder like man, wear better cloth no, she loves singlet, be showing shoulder up and down, was so ashamed stopped taking her out with all those her useless sleeveless clothes... After she will start asking useless questions like, bae you never take me out why?
God I hate ladies with shoulder see how this picture has spoilt my whole day...

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
justdogitto:

She is the queen of your village cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Olodo24: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
poor taste. she should be nicknamed "fatty acids "

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Preca(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
lovely
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by pocohantas(f): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Swargu:
See shoulder like rugby player... That's my ex fine finish carry shoulder like man, wear better cloth no, she loves singlet, be showing shoulder up and down, was so ashamed stopped taking her out with all those her useless sleeveless clothes... After she will start asking useless questions like, bae you never take me out why?
God I hate ladies with shoulder see how this picture has spoilt my whole day...

NL get character sha!!!

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by savageee(f): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
for this heat period
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by BiafraAmaka(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
nijabazaar:
Mmawu..

Masquerade?
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Buterflyle0: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
She is built like a linebacker

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by Iruobean(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by gurunlocker: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
She look so different... shocked
Re: Uche Jombo's Outfit To 'Heaven On My Mind' Premiere by ite86(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wow! Gorgeous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Staring At Each Other Deeply / Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land / Gevevieve Nnaji & Her Parents At The Private Screening Of Her Movie, Lions Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.