Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available (11925 Views)

One Of The Best Pepper Seeds You Should Be Planting / Broad Leaf Variety Ugu Seeds From The East / Nigeria Releases First Transgenic Crop – Cowpea Resistant To Pod Borers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
limited quantity of treated Cameroon green garden egg seed is avalible,the variety is high yield ,maturity period of 90 days,harvest duration of 5-6 months,heat tolerant and resistant to bacteria leaf spot and root knot nematode.,20,10 and 5 gram pack avalible. Whatapp no 08119942049 for price, we deliver to every state in Nigeria ,including west coast countries.

1 Like

Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Our customers buying the green garden egg mostly from ngwa and nsukka axis,the rate their young men and women are buying the seed had made me decide to go to this 2 zones and see for myself next planting season how I will improve on my own fatm
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
5grams is #2,500(1500 seeds)
10 gram is #5.000(3000+seeds)
20grams is #10,000(7000 seeds)

Target market period for serious farmers is march- June.

The price of one sugar bag garden egg sold for #12,000 march, #11,000 April, #10,000 may. So to harvest by Easter festival next year mean farmers will do nursery by 1-2nd week December, transplant into single grow module tru January and pushed out on field by middle February by march ending harvesting will start,that period is when u get the highest price for garden egg in the year,we will do our own nursery by 3 December we have 4 plots idle to push 2000 stands on it,hopefully by the results we got this year from test run of 700 stands,we will be getting not less than 7-10 bags of garden egg every 4 days from 2000 stands.

4 Likes

Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
we did nursery on 2 DEC and it was a success,it germinated 90%,I wonder how this Cameroon guys use to preserve the seed,we are fighting to see if we can get 3000 stands producing by easter,next 2 weeks we will transplant it into single grow modules they will stay there for 4 weeks before it is taken to the field,using SGM makes everything easy irrigation, spraying, you pick the best etc,easter last year 1 bag of garden egg sold for #12,000,hmmm,by Easter the crops will still be on 30-40% production even that will be 7-10 bags every 4 days by 3000 stands.we will not miss this bonanza.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2018
pics

Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sample pics

1 Like

Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2019
new stock of green garden egg seed is finally available fresh from Cameroon,book for yours before it finishes, this is the time to do nursery so when rain comes you will be harvesting and smiling to the bank,if you don't have money stop blaming buhari,blame yourself stop procrastination the new year is here,we must be proactive because money must be made.

2 Likes

Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by zebis90: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2019
okoroemeka:
limited quantity of treated Cameroon green garden egg seed is avalible,the variety is high yield ,maturity period of 90 days,harvest duration of 5-6 months,heat tolerant and resistant to bacteria leaf spot and root knot nematode.,20,10 and 5 gram pack avalible. Whatapp no 08119942049 for price, we deliver to every state in Nigeria ,including west coast countries.
Pls do you sell the green garden egg plant? If yes how many weeks old?
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
zebis90:

Pls do you sell the green garden egg plant? If yes how many weeks old?
if u need the nursery WhatsApp 08119942049 for further clarification.
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2019
New batch of green garden egg seed arrived from Cameroon,also included in this package is the following seeds that has been planted for generations and has adapted to adverse tropical conditions,the list below is the seeds we got from our contacts in Cameroon/mambilla.(1) green garden egg.(2) whitish with green stripes garden egg.(3)heat resistant cabbage and finally the super star everybody is waiting for,(4) BROWN CAMEROON PEPPER,the process we went through to get the last seed will be worthy of a James bond movie, WhatsApp 08119942049 for more clarification .
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Also lettuce will be available from Monday next week,the rainy season is back,make money when the rain still falls, be proactive and stop blaming buhari, lettuce seed at #10,000k for 100 gram pack(8000-9000 seeds)90% germination guaranteed.the best salted vegetables seeds comes from Cameroon/mambilla plateau, has evolved over generations of continuous planting to adapt to local tropical conditions and disease pressure.whatsapp 08119942049 for more in-depth info.

1 Like

Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by emmybiz(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2019
How much is the brown Cameron pepper and how many months does it take to get to maturity?

can I plant garden egg and pepper this raining season without irrigation?
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2019
emmybiz:
How much is the brown Cameron pepper and how many months does it take to get to maturity?

can I plant garden egg and pepper this raining season without irrigation?

pepper is #10,000k for 20 grams, maturity is 70-75 days.you can plant garden egg now,this is the season we are still planting a second batch nursery of Cameroon pepper and garden egg today.
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by emmybiz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
okoroemeka:
pepper is #10,000k for 20 grams, maturity is 70-75 days.you can plant garden egg now,this is the season we are still planting a second batch nursery of Cameroon pepper and garden egg today.

Thanks bro for your response. I mean if I can depend only on rainfail to irrigate pepper and garden egg, if I plant now. cause the land I intend to use dont have nearby stream or borehole. I really want to start now.

if irrigation is most, how many times do I have to irrigate the plant in a week?

lastly, share more info on the chemicals and fertilizer application on both crops. what's the right fungicide, pesticides, fertilizer to use and when to apply.
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
emmybiz:

Thanks bro for your response. I mean if I can depend only on rainfail to irrigate pepper and garden egg, if I plant now. cause the land I intend to use dont have nearby stream or borehole. I really want to start now.

if irrigation is most, how many times do I have to irrigate the plant in a week?

lastly, share more info on the chemicals and fertilizer application on both crops. what's the right fungicide, pesticides, fertilizer to use and when to apply.

peppers will be deeply watered twice a week at least but best is every 2 days,and the peppers will be planted on ridges in holes with wide 1 feet by 1 feet square and deep holes at 60-70 cm interval so the hole will contain at least 5 ltrs or more of water time it's irrigated and the soil will be saturated.copper fungicides like ridomil gold will be mixed with foliar fertilizer and insecticide like courage/laraforce gold and sprayed weekly,a mixture of manure and bone meal will be applied in the holes before transplant and nok 201010/urea be applied one plastic spoon per plant every two weeks until flowering begin then npk 151515 will be used every two weeks,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
The same protocol is applicable to both pepper and garden egg they are from the same family
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Still available
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by princfred(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
What is the difference between the brown Cameroon pepper and Avenir F1?
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
princfred:
What is the difference between the brown Cameroon pepper and Avenir F1?
Cameroon pepper is purely a habanero heirloom variety that has been cultivated over generations and has adapted to tropical conditions and high disease pressure cause by excess humidity, while avenir f1 is a hybrid scotch bonnet variety, while the unique taste of Cameron pepper is different from yellow nsukka pepper and avenir,they all have different flavors and aroma.
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by NextDayPP: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Two weeks or so after pruning, I can see multiple branches coming up from all sides. Do I have to prune those branches again or leave them. Thank you for your help.
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
NextDayPP:
Two weeks or so after pruning, I can see multiple branches coming up from all sides. Do I have to prune those branches again or leave them. Thank you for your help.
leave it like that
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by NextDayPP: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
You are a nice man, may you receive unending favour this year.
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 5:41am On Apr 17, 2019
Still available
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2019
Original Cameroon pepper seed available

Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2019
If you have a good and fertile land, don't let it lie fallow,with good management ₦100k will start and maybe finish pepper project on 2 plots,if know what u are doing with good agricultural practice you can get ₦500k easily before it dies off.this is the rough estimate we used to set up a 2 plot farm,but note the cost may vary from location to location.(1) clearing 4 workers₦6,000(2) digging of holes and preparation 2 workers ₦4,000or ridges ₦8,000(3)manure/application ₦6,000,(4)seed 20gram ₦10,000,(4) fungicide/foliar/insecticide ₦10,000,(5)npk151515 one bag ₦8,000,(6)1st weeding 4 workers ₦4,800.(7)2nd weeding ₦5,000.this is what will push 2 plots of roughly 1000 pepper stands.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by emmybiz(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2019
okoroemeka:
Original Cameroon pepper seed available

is this avenir or Cameron pepper? cause, I expect the Cameroon pepper to be brown in colour . please,explain.
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by emmybiz(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2019
okoroemeka:
If you have a good and fertile land, don't let it lie fallow,with good management ₦100k will start and maybe finish pepper project on 2 plots,if know what u are doing with good agricultural practice you can get ₦500k easily before it dies off.this is the rough estimate we used to set up a 2 plot farm,but note the cost may vary from location to location.(1) clearing 4 workers₦6,000(2) digging of holes and preparation 2 workers ₦4,000or ridges ₦8,000(3)manure/application ₦6,000,(4)seed 20gram ₦10,000,(4) fungicide/foliar/insecticide ₦10,000,(5)npk151515 one bag ₦8,000,(6)1st weeding 4 workers ₦4,800.(7)2nd weeding ₦5,000.this is what will push 2 plots of roughly 1000 pepper stands.

You didn't include 201010 fertilizer or is there no need for that. can I just till the soil and plant on flat land instead of ridges?
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
emmybiz:

You didn't include 201010 fertilizer or is there no need for that. can I just till the soil and plant on flat land instead of ridges?
that one bag of wacott 151515 npk is ok,it will push the crops,no you have to do ridges it's rainy season for good drainage.
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
emmybiz:

is this avenir or Cameron pepper? cause, I expect the Cameroon pepper to be brown in colour . please,explain.
red is the color of the ripe variety,it turns brown when you blanched it in hot boiling water for drying.
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by emmybiz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Thumb up bro, searching for land with nearby stream. will surely order for the seed next week.
Re: High yielding,heat resistant vegetables/pepper seeds from Cameroon available by okoroemeka(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
emmybiz:
Thumb up bro, searching for land with nearby stream. will surely order for the seed next week.
it's well,keep on searching and trying,MR try does many things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 2,000 Broiler Production Cycle / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Oron Crayfish can still be bought / Ask Me What You Want To Know About Snail,grasscutter Fish And Processing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.