Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly (1402 Views)

Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Father Saved Her From An Abusive Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by Anonymous103: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
im suffering from severe depression and can't believe this is my life now. sometimes i go to bed praying to wake up and realize everything is just a nightmare. . Please help me as I’m getting increasingly ill with the stress and worry. for security reasons i do not want to post my story here but i do need a friend, a listening ear. if you don't mind listening to the sad story of a 27 years old woman in an abusive relationship that's so bad she's not allowed to leave the house anymore. the internet is the only place i can see solace now.
pls send me a message , thanks guys.
Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by Homeboiy: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Your life is like that of my landlady

Each time I see her, I always pity her

She is always locked up,
Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
Bondage! Better go offline and run back to your parents/relatives unannounced!

2 Likes

Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Anonymous103:
im suffering from severe depression and can't believe this is my life now. sometimes i go to bed praying to wake up and realize everything is just a nightmare. . Please help me as I’m getting increasingly ill with the stress and worry. for security reasons i do not want to post my story here but i do need a friend, a listening ear. if you don't mind listening to the sad story of a 27 years old woman in an abusive relationship that's so bad she's not allowed to leave the house anymore. the internet is the only place i can see solace now.

Below is your first post

Anonymous103:
Hello house , pls i could really use some advise. I've been dating my bf for almost a year and my mother hates him so much.her reason is that she was told somewhere he isn't a good person .when I told her my bf proposed to me she said she'll rather die than have me marry him. To make matters worse, i just found out I'm pregnant and can't even tell her.i love my bf and he isn't a bad person, What can I do to change her mind? [/quote]

Something is not right with both posts. He no tally at all

2 Likes

Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by Lonestar124: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Have you make yourself odious to people living within or what?
Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by Michelle55: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
What do you really want young lady?
Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by Heartbender: 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
See my signature for my number
Homeboiy:
Your life is like that of my landlady

Each time I see her, I always pity her

She is always locked up,
Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by adamsoghene: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ok I'm all ears and willing to listen to profer help in anyway. My Whatsapp number is 07032178167
Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by Edemaya: 2:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Anonymous103:

What the elders see while sitting down, a young man cannot see standing up. Had it been you had listened to ur mother's advice. (on ur other thread)

Our mother are our best friend, sometimes we fail to realise.

Find ur your way out of the house I beg.

2 Likes

Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by okikiola2: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
Anonymous103:

May God send help to you
Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by bigl: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2018
Anonymous103:

Eeya. Depression is bad and a killer. I’ve been there too so I might be able to relate.

I could help/counsel you and help get you back up. Buzz me on whatsapp: zero eight zero three 431 one one 47 or drop your no and I’ll buzz u
Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
If you're presentable, caring, understanding, patient, tolerant, obedience, faithful, submissive & generous in kind, why not? grin

Click on my profile & shoot me a romantic mail. grin

1 Like

Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by LUNOreviews: 2:27am On Dec 11, 2018
Anonymous103:

Please call me on 08033951736. I have a prophetic message from GOD
Re: In An Abusive Relationship And Need A Friend Badly by ujuvals: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
My dear calm down, everything will be alright. whatever that seems hot will definitely get cold. You can reach me on ujuvals@yahoo.co.uk, by sending me your watsapp number, for a friendly and sisterly support.i trust God everything will be alright soon.stay strong and dont give up, it can only get better.

Anonymous103:

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Wants Me To Unlock My Phone But I Cannot Because Am Cheating" HELP! / Buy Quality And Nutritious Soya Beans Powder From Us / Every Kitchen In Nigeria Has At Least One Pot That Has No Handle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.