Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (21105 Views)

I Started My Cream Making Business with zero cash & I made 800k my first month / I Buy Itunes Cards In Exchange Of Cash I Am To Be Trusted / Bring Your Gifts Card For Instant Cash. I Buy US Gifts Card @21k/$100.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Esji80(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
I have been scammed of 25k by Mr Elvis @mrgodsentonline on instagram in the name of FLIP CASH

please help me, where do I report him to? Police, My bank ,Nibss

I can provide all the details

thanks alot

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by deleo16(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Loo grin OP does money grow on trees I saw that shit on Instagram and Twitter before I had to ask them what questions what business do u donthat will double the money the idiot kept mute Be wise

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by sapeleboi(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
but did they warn you about it

Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Esji80(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
I really made a grave mistake oo
Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Esji80(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
deleo16:
Loo grin OP does money grow on trees I saw that shit on Instagram and Twitter before I had to ask them what questions what business do u donthat will double the money the idiot kept mute Be wise
I made a great mistake oo . I swear I was having 10k,I had to borrow 15k oo from two of my friends.
Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Dami12345: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Esji80:
I made a great mistake oo . I swear I was having 10k,I had to borrow 15k oo from two of my friends.

You can complain to your bank that money was sent to a fraudster... Might help,
Most police will just want to collect money from you.
Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Esji80(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Dami12345:

You can complain to your bank that money was sent to a fraudster... Might help,
Most police will just want to collect money from you.
thank you,but can d bank recover d money? He might have used,withdraw or transfer d money to another account
Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by ADRIAN88(m): 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
Esji80:
thank you,but can d bank recover d money? He might have used,withdraw or transfer d money to another account

The neegah's probably having a well deserved menage e trois with your hard-earned currency, but there's hope! U gotta man up! Bleep that neegah! Learn from your mistakes, Come clean with your friends, and move the hell forward, you're worth way more than 25gz my friend.

Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Esji80(m): 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
ADRIAN88:

The neegah's probably having a well deserved menage e trois with your hard-earned currency, but there's hope! U gotta man up! Bleep that neegah! Learn from your mistakes, Come clean with your friends, and move the hell forward, you're worth way more than 25gz my friend.
ok,
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by tundeontop: 12:32am On Nov 30, 2018
Esji80:
thanks alot

Someone should please alleviate my suffering. Please help me with something to atleast settle d debts
3070168692 FIRST BANK GARBA SURAJO
thanks alot
Una think sey we mumu abi?
make thunder kee you there...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Esji80(m): 12:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Ok, thanks for your inputs
Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Esji80(m): 12:35am On Nov 30, 2018
:::::::
Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Esji80:
you never make a mistake , you felt for greed, trying to reap where you don't want to sow. It work sometimes but it once in every hundred chances
Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Esji80(m): 4:09am On Nov 30, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
you never make a mistake , you felt for greed, trying to reap where you don't want to sow. It work sometimes but it once in every hundred chances
you are right sir, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Greatzeus(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
This type of post makes me angry,no wonder many pray to God for Money but they never receive,He knows they are foolish and will end up loosing it to the wise or scammers. sad
Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Esji80(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Greatzeus:
This type of post makes me angry,no wonder many pray to God for Money but they never receive,He knows they are foolish and will end up loosing it to the wise or scammers. sad
abeg dont add salt to my injury
Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Perfecter4real(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
The flip cash guy is currently in my DM on instagram now
Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by 1stHooligan(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Esji80:
I have been scammed of 25k by Mr Elvis @mrgodsentonline on instagram in the name of FLIP CASH

please help me, where do I report him to? Police, My bank ,Nibss

I can provide all the details

thanks alot
get his details and go to efcc web site. Write a full and consistent events that led to the scam. Come and thank me in the next few months

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k by Auxigen(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
You had to even borrow to join a get-rich-quick scheme. .sorry bro. Just report to relevant authorities..
If you had been asked to invest in a legit business with products that you could work part-time and earn good money would you have shown interest?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Places To Keep Money Apart From Banks? / ₦1,136 To ₦1,148: Naira Records First Depreciation Against Dollar In Months / Government Raises Import Duties On Consumable, Luxury Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.