Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying (78877 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Warri Lady Dies After Fighting With A Benin Lady -friends Claim She Was Charmed / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Mankosi: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
The native doctor that did that charm need some accolades. The jazz strong.
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Sleekfingers: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
9Too:
no be fake news, I was there... the fat one dedicated his child on Sunday and he drives Lexus 330. the wife later came to de spot in the evening.

Search on facebook you go see the video, they were three and one escaped, their remains were evacuated around 9pm in the night. if you see de way wey police the slap some guys dat night in front of that gas station.

Okay
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by edupedia: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
immhotep:
But Abacha never stole.
Idi0t Nigerians

...useless post...Relevant questions are "Between Buharu and Atiku who has been proved to be a thief?..And who because of this proof cannot step into America today.....any other comparison is deceit....
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Amigos12(m): 2:05am On Dec 01, 2018
dubra:
Pls help a brother, am driver of more than 20 years of experience, am available to be hired for short or long time travels, my whatsapp number is 08085508012, I can supplies my drivers license /voters card I'd numbers before engagement for any assignments, thanks to all

Dangote is looking for drivers right now.Go and apply.
Re: Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 01, 2018
dubra:
Pls help a brother, am driver of more than 20 years of experience, am available to be hired for short or long time travels, my whatsapp number is 08085508012, I can supplies my drivers license /voters card I'd numbers before engagement for any assignments, thanks to all

have you gotten any help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) / Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.