Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) (82679 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by olola4(m): 5:48am On Nov 30, 2018
An alleged internet fraudster have posted on his social media account a very shocking write-up;

"If dem go use u, Dem go use u...no be say na u smart pass, your time never reach ni... Continue to dey ask " Shey he get car ", " Shey he dey use iPhone x" Wa Gbon

The post also serves has warning to ladies who are chasing guys with cars and leaving a luxury lifestyle without a legitimate source of income.

https://www.palitomedia.com.ng/2018/11/if-dem-go-use-u-dem-go-use-u-yahoo-boy.html?m=1

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by harkandey(m): 6:00am On Nov 30, 2018
the point is that no matter how they use them, those lady's still not have senses

448 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Jamesmatic(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Kharol1234: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2018
make who na help me with murinho pic.....'i have nothing to say'

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2018
Why all the fuss about using girls for rituals?
There have been stories of stolen pénis, sale of sperm by ashawos sale of used condoms etc none of those things drew this kind of attention. These things didn't start today females always like to over exaggerate things just to form victims

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by IamD18: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Had to log in to say this.... I am not sorry o but you are very very stu.pid.
Bastard!!
If you like, rant from now till tomorrow. If dem go use you, dem go use you.

Go and hustle and stop leeching around.

499 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by quivah(f): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!

464 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!
You can vent but don't involve his family

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by quivah(f): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

You can vent but don't involve his family
Yeah I understand, but I don't wish his family bad, just putting his own words to use.

PS; I have already done that, can't undo.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Deckline(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Pained soul embarassed embarassed

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Bossontop(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2018
Jus look as one bitter person com spoil better thread!!.....wen her time xom reach and dem com use am we nor go hear word.......mtcheeww

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by quivah(f): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Deckline:

Pained soul embarassed embarassed
Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.

397 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by quivah(f): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Bossontop:
Jus look as one bitter person com spoil better thread!!.....wen her time xom reach and dem com use am we nor go hear word.......mtcheeww
Like I said most Nigerian guys are evil with no conscience.
They will use all the female relatives in your family for rituals!!!
I am bitter, I hear.. You are evil! Your people's time will soon reach..

I'm outta this thread, no hope for Nigerian guys.. A higher %% of them are into yahoo and yahoo plus, a higher %% of them have considered or thinking about going into rituals, a higher %% of them are ritualists and kidnappers.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:
Hey! Sister, you are more than this... Since you are responsible as you stated up there, then it's not nice to give this comment I quoted... [no offense]

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by quivah(f): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Hey! Sister, you are more than this... Since you are responsible as you stated up there, then it's not nice to give this comment I quoted... [no offense]
But its nice of him to wish me that??
Of course, it was nice of him.
Anyways, thanks. Will kindly bow out.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

But its nice of him to wish me that??
Of course, it was nice of him.
Anyways, thanks. Will kindly bow out.
Lol.. He was wrong too... I am not saying it's nice of him to say that.... You would have done better by ignoring him... cheesycheesy That's Donstan for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by MannieA(f): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

....you hate women....u need help...u may think it's normal.

but truly u need help... On offence...most of ur posts always shows the hate...you can't continue like this.. it wouldn't help you

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by quivah(f): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.. He was wrong too... I am not saying it's nice of him to say that.... You would have done better by ignoring him... cheesycheesy That's is Donstan for you
Donstan!!!! Na you be this undecided
I don hear you jere.. You know I'm a gentle girl..

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Donstan!!!! Na you be this undecided
I don hear you jere.. You know I'm a gentle girl..
cheesycheesy No be me joor.... The person you quoted first cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by quivah(f): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesy No be me joor.... The person you quoted first cheesy
God forbids!! That can't be donstan
But then again, this further buttress my point. The donstan I knew was a good man. Now see his new version..how frustration changes people over time.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

God forbids!! That can't be donstan
But then again, this further buttress my point. The donstan I knew was a good man. Now see his new version..how frustration changes people over time.
Lol... He is having fun... Check most of his comments... cheesycheesy
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Uyi168: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Had to log in to say this.... I am not sorry o but you are very very stu.pid.
Bastard!!
ewe..
Why the insults??

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by quivah(f): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... He is having fun... Check most of his comments... cheesycheesy
Indeed.
A woeful wanna be.

11 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Indeed.
A woeful wanna be.
gringrin
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by njelrapheal: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=quivah post=73428827]
Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. At first I was on your side but after reading this, am tempted to think that you are a feminist fighting the patriarchy and making masculinity seem evil. I think you went too far to buttress your point

13 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Rextizzle(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Fly we know dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave, Some Nigerian girls are like fly.

preach to them from January to December they won't listen, I hope Tiffanyfan won't end up like that.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Rextizzle(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2018
Fly wey know dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave, Some Nigerian girls are like fly.

preach to them from January to December they won't listen, I hope Tiffanyfan won't end up like that.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by bigkahuna704(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2018
How StewPeed!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Alejob: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Lol... Devil is bold, daring and cunning. I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.