Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) (82782 Views)

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by marvin906(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Poverty has blocked many Nigerian ladies brain..
So they won't care whether they are using girls for rituals or not as far they get what they want

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by emmabest2000(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Some girls with comatose brain will still fall in even after them don use her bestie finished

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Datdeltagirl(f): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2018
lilbest4:
Why all the fuss about using girls for rituals?
There have been stories of stolen pénis, sale of sperm by ashawos sale of used condoms etc none of those things drew this kind of attention. These things didn't start today females always like to over exaggerate things just to form victims
you need help

9 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by SmartMindsFx: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2018
Still waiting to see a ritualist listed on top 1 million forbes.
Till then, this is jargons

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by OsuMustGo: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Had to log in to say this.... I am not sorry o but you are very very stu.pid.
Bastard!!
Eh eh eh
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by samuelchimmy(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!

Haba sis calm down LA......
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by pedrilo: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from.. Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.
I am not a leeche, but I am human enough to know being a leech or not, evil people are using women all around. A 15 year old girl was killed for rituals, she was leeching? A student seeking accommodation was killed, she was leeching?

Na your sisters and mum dem go use, even your unborn girls, after all if dem go use dem, cut their private parts, comot their eyes, dem go use dem!! I am ranting cause people are killing people and you are here looking for justification!. You must be very stu.pid, evil doer!
toxic, broke and frustrated.
see as u carry d mata for ur head like bag of cement.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Dnevasaynevaguy: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
We can't walk on the street now without checking left and right.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
To keep male friends now na risk, if they dont rape, they kill for rituals.
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

We can't even walk on the road these days.

Am a guy.
But please my dear,don't mind them.

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Indeed in a sane society we dwell!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by donprinyo(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2018
Any woman with self respect can never fall a victim to these vampires

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Datdeltagirl(f): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

I like you grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by StarPapi: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Yeah, because being a woman in Nigeria is a big risk now. We are potential victims, runs girl or legit or whatever. So long you are female, they see you as their potential money drawer.
Both young and old. I will have baby girls one day, I have female cousins and nieces and I fear for us.
Suspecting that man who just passed by who mistakenly or intentionally rubbed his shoulder on us without checking to see if everything is intact.
We can't date rich guys cause his source of money, we don't know. Who knows if he's a ritualist, kidnapper or yahoo guy?
And poor /broke guys? We are scared too cause most of them are desperate to make money and will use those closer to them as a source. Take a look at those who killed that delsu student, do they look rich?
You know your best male friend since primary school? Doesn't mean you can't be his potential victim if he wants.
That guy on the street who sends his 12year old neighbor on errands might likely do evil things to her the next day.
We can't conveniently dry our underwears outside now, pant snatchers are roaming all about.

Being a woman is Nigeria/Africa is a big risk. And yes I am pained, because people mostly men still find justification to these evil vices. You are a leech, runs girl, make your own money, student, married, single ....we are potential victims!

your father, grand-fathers, uncles and brothers are on this table grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Uglymugg: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Can IamD18 ever hope to recover from this comment?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by OsuMustGo: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

IamD, thank you for this advice. I work and I make my OWN money, any one I see or hear or notice to be into fraud or yahoo or robbery, I flee from them. Guys that patronize who.res, smoke or drink heavily and womanize, I flee from..
Invariably, I flee from people like you and most %% of naija guys, cause you are evil and heartless.

And this one papa and brothers na Nigerians o...
Smh
Those guys we break your heart come make you (angry bird) like this nor try o

7 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by numen(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2018
You're just stereotyping women.

Stolen penis or vagina...none is good and should be condemned & eradicated.

lilbest4:
There have been stories of stolen pénis, sale of sperm by ashawos sale of used condoms etc none of those things drew this kind of attention. These things didn't start today females always like to over exaggerate things just to form victims

8 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Still waiting to see a ritualist listed on top 1 million forbes.
Till then, this is jargons
That nonsense doesn't exist. Its all scam.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by selfmadeboss: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Had to log in to say this.... I am not sorry o but you are very very stu.pid.
Bastard!!
Had to login to to tell u that u are stupid. Did the guy not make sense Idiots like u are the type that olosho use to get customer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by TimiRume(f): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

You are a bae

10 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by shogsman(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:
Had to log in to say this.... I am not sorry o but you are very very stu.pid. Bastard!!
It's alright sis, but on a more serious note you don't have manners at all o.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... He is having fun... Check most of his comments... cheesycheesy

He is having fun but invariably misleading others who don't know better down a purely inhumane road, that dude maybe happily married with kids but choose to be an unintelligent troll on this forum, or may make highly recommended comments on international forums like Reddit and Co but deceive his fellow country men with stupid opinions that drag them into an abysmal road, Nigerians love making dumb people popular and I don't know why.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by tejiri4(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2018
Rextizzle:
Fly wey know dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave, Some Nigerian girls are like fly.

preach to them from January to December they won't listen, I hope Tiffanyfan won't end up like that.

Some Nigeria girls are just stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by fr3do(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2018
I feel this ritual thingy is blown out of proportion
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2018
IamD18:

If you like, rant from now till tomorrow. If dem go use you, dem go use you.

Go and hustle and stop leeching around.

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Datdeltagirl(f): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2018
MannieA:

....you hate women....u need help...u may think it's normal.

but truly u need help... On offence...most of ur posts always shows the hate...you can't continue like this.. it wouldn't help you
the guy is a fool, I mostly ignore whatever he is saying, he just hate women

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2018
quivah:

Take it easy dear, no insult, you have made a valid point.
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2018
pedrilo:
toxic, broke and frustrated. see as u carry d mata for ur head like bag of cement.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by femidoses: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2018
bon!
Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by selfmadeboss: 11:44am On Nov 30, 2018
lilbest4:
I also keep wondering why all the noise. These bitches have been destroying guys destiinys for decades and no one said anyting . Now the same oloshos are ranting. Is there any where u heard that a Yahoo boy used a non olosho for ritual? Please Yahoo boys please keep using them till they get sense . That is how I was trying to ask a bitch out and the first thing she asked me was am I the owner of the Benz she saw me coming out of. I told her no and Behold this girl's tone changed. I sensed it and told her it was mine and u wont believe i ffcked and dumped her same night . Please kill these type of girls, please. Slikbae u are next

11 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Quigley: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2018
pedrilo:
toxic, broke and frustrated.
see as u carry d mata for ur head like bag of cement.

Why won't she carry it for head? People can't even spread their pants outside again for Christ's sake. Wetin these boys wan make women do? 15 year old girl was kidnapped with her sibling and she was killed, was she causing men too? What about that Delsu student looking for apartment?
Date rich guys, they can't cos they will like to know source of wealth, poor guy might be tired one day and use them for rituals! Hell people are now using their fathers! Why must we be like this? Are we the first generation to experience hardship? There is something wrong and the Govt is not doing enough to combat this issue.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Plus: "If Dem Go Use You, Dem Go Use You..." (Screenshot) by Auxtin85(m): 11:46am On Nov 30, 2018
If you like implant a reminding device on some ladies them nor go still hear. Wetin dey kill � dog nor dey smell reach am.

Open eye na dey kill some of them, their papa nor get car dey wan occupy front seat, nobody fit afford iPhone for their family them wan use iPhone X Max

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo / Russian Photographer Unveils Nigerian Ladies Who Are Into Prostitution / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead At IMSU Gate By Cultists - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.