Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission (8346 Views)

10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test / Why Are Broke People Above 30 Regarded As Failures In Nigeria?? / Choose Your Failures Carefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission by bunbit23: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2018
Sonia:
Good morning sir,pls sir is it true that any body who is a mariner(EZE nwanyi) no matter any work a spiritualist did for her,it will not work bc she also possess her own power.in that case her water people will expect her to use her power and pray out herself and not to consult another spiritualist of whom both of them might have the same power?

Odogwu Akataaka:
You have a good question here which calls for true information to help answers maka na Ofeke ajoka!
When you asked if it is true that anybody who is a mariner e.g. eze nwanyi (priestess) no matter any work a spiritualist did for her, it will not work because she also possess her own power......?

It's not true and it's true!

I will tell you what makes it true and what makes it not to be true.
The spiritual measure taken determines the effects on the subject (person). That's to say, what she wanted to do (the ritual assignment) determines the outcome (possibility).

This is why I said, it's true and not true!

Take for example, an ezenwanyi knowingly or unknowingly (who understand or may not understand herself been an ezenwanyi) might want to do a juju for money such as awele or oruru.
If she happens not knowing who she is (been an ezenwanyi) and went to a spiritualist who refused not consultating on her head but went ahead doing the juju for her, you find out that the juju won't work.
Why?

We (priest and priestess) aren't permitted to use awele or oruru because we are awele (haven accepted to work) upon angels guide.
The oath taken says and defend the truth. Remember these oaths were taken before high deities (during initiation and institutions of your office/temple/shrine). Oaths taken before ezumezu agwu ikenga (agwu spirits), Ndi mmiri (mariners), Ndi ichie (the ancestors), Ajani (earth gods and goddesses) etc has brought us together making us one in union with them

Andy Ade:
Good morning to everyone. I'm Andy
Glad to be here

Odogwu Akataaka:
Therefore, you as a priestess or priest are not permitted to go for Awele or oruru.

Your position as a priest or priestess is awele and oruru itself.

This is knowledge that makes a difference

Ernest Lagos:
@Andy don't write anything for now, please, you will be attended to later.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Another reason why a priestess/priest might not succeed haven success after work well done by another spiritualist on her behalf could be the spiritual position of the spiritualist (who helped the ritual perfection) and that of the priest/prietess (who asked for the charm/spell)

Do you know that spirits are jealous but just?

Yes they are!

All spirits are jealous!!!

In all, they are just, demonstrating justice for wisdom !!!!

Thus we acknowledge their wisdom saying 'the gods are wise'. Truly, they are wise!!!

If for example the priest who did the ritual assignment for the priestess was not born 'priest'

This could bring about jealous as well as failure to the assignment thus your 'marine sect' Ndi ogbanje gi (Ndi otuu mmiri gi) won't permit such exercise to have effect on you (been a priest/priestess from priest kingdom)

How many of you know that there are people who learned dibia to become dibia and there are people born to be dibia?

Those who learned dibia to become dibia we call them 'dibia nsata' in igbo

Their power was not gotten from Odinala (that's to say, ajani/earth can't offer full support). When this is not done, you find out that he has no agwu. When a priest or priestess has no agwu, what do he work with? He can't said to have agwu hence no agwu from his maternal family would back him/her up and no agwu from her paternal home would back him up. Where would he have base for a quality services? Thus these are powers behind success of a priest and priestess.
When these are refused of a person (who said he is a priest/priestess) definitely, he/she can't have permission from his/realm of incarnation (ebe o sitere bia uwa): thus this is not why he/she is here (on earth).
Ndi ichie and umuada (the ancestors) who are the kings and queens (Ndi nze na ozo bu aka ji ofo) won't support hence the ofo for the priest in the family are not for him or her therefore can't give him ofo ugo maka ijenammuo.
Dibia is not talk let me talk!
These are qualities that makes it impossible for one to have success in his field of services when one desired and claimed to be a priest or priestess.
You may succeed deceiving your mother, father, friends and family because they are human beings.
But then, you can't deceive the spirits.
Re: One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission by bunbit23: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Such person (self acclaimed priest or priestess) can't have success performing a marine ritual for a mariner. No matter what he brought on behalf of a person for the mariners, they won't accept it from his/her hand.
It like a delicious meal, filled with pleasant aroma but found in the hands of shrew-nkapi. This is how the gods and goddesses look at such sacrifices. It won't be acceptable unto them.

How many of you have gone to a spiritualist whom after spiritual consultation, perhaps during ritual exercise would direct you to another priestess or priest for a marine ritual but could accept performing every other ritual by himself? Or ask you to meet Nwaokeke at Nibo for agwu institution. Accepting that he/she doesn't do agwu or marine rituals for people.

Should you ask why?
He said, I don't do marine ritual.
Go to ezenwanyi for marine ritual or go to so so dibia then come back for continuity. She is the one who perform marine ritual for my clients or he is the one who does agwu for my clients.
This is commonly seen and heard amidst 'Dibia nsata'. Should your spirit is greater than his own and he is afraid to harm or cheat you (knowing he shall suffer the penalty afterwards), he would end up directing you to a true path, for his security/safety.

Should he find a nonenetity, he who has low spirit guard, he who has lost it all in this world having no spirit hands and permit again (as a result of Ife onye metere ma o bu ife ndi metere ma o bu Ife megoro onye) he joins the chorus to eat you up. Because 'erigo gi na mmuo na mmadu'. To such a person, he makes you his bird and invite you for a song anytime he wishes to have a dance. That's to say, you become his subject who he makes ends meet from. Reaping you dry day and night.
Re: One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission by bunbit23: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2018
Moreover, we have another dibia who can't help success in spiritual cases that has to do with a marine priest or priestess. He is known as 'dibia Ndi ichie ani' (a dibia whose office are made possible by the ancestors). Remember our earlier discussions on realms of origin. There are people whose incarnation aren't from water kingdom, they aren't mariners but then among them are found priest and priestess.

He is not a mariner neither did the mariners approved him to be dibia

His dibia are as a result of Ndi ichie ani. He got reincarnation from the realm of 'Ndi ichie' and that's where he has his share as 'Nwaobu' or 'Nwaobi', they bears names like Nwani, Nwaobi, Nwaobu (obi or obu here means kindred/family) representing 'ani' earth.

Such like dibia doesn't have success performing marine rituals

If he happens to do work for ezenwanyi (priestess), don't expect success.

Get to know that mariners are too jealous.
Among all Kingdom in the realm, they happen to be the most powerful and most jealous sect and kingdom

Their task are always difficult. But then, they are good!

Mmuo dike!!!!

This jealous is why they don't accept what others accepted (in some cases). While their mission calls for great attention.

Above are reasons why a priestess/priest might not succeed haven a successful ritual result from another priestess or priest

Why I said it is true and not true
Re: One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission by bunbit23: 7:59am On Nov 30, 2018
In other way round, get to understand that no matter your position as a priestess or priest, it's someone who must stand you. Sometime they are known as godfather!
That's to say, it's a work of another priestess or priest to help institute your temple before you can resume office (for the services). It has spirits permit. When the time comes, your chi uwa (guarding angel) would connect you to your destiny helper, who would find it worthy, a duty to help in evry possible means upon angels guide

When this is happening, upon angels guide, whatever the priest or priestess did at the cost of institution must have 100% result.
Remember the events of Christ and John in river Jordan.

Can we now see why I said 'it's true and not true'?

If anyone has said to you that reason why his rituals done for you was not permitted is because you were a priestess, ask him or her why didn't she told you these before you invest your time and money for the exercise?

Let no one deceive you

Let it not be said that fools take excuses from nothing to form something so that lies would look like truth!

Reason why each and everyone of you must first of all, take a spiritual step towards knowing oneself. Know yourself! Get to know who you are!!!

This is first thing you are required to do as a human being. It has wisdom support.

Knowing your being as a human being helps in all measure in life. It's then you can look way forward towards achieving your end

Some of you have been going from one dibia to another in search of juju for this and juju for that not knowing that their spirit guide (chi uwa) or their ancestors (Ndi ichie) or their ndii otuu mmiri (mariners) forbid them doing those things which they have set their mind upon

When you ignorantly did all these, leaving the spiritual premises/home with the juju (done by the dibia), it becomes nothing upon something

Your chi won't permit the spirit in the juju to work out effect (as agreed)

Your chi won't give the spirit/messenger chair to sit down for the work

Same as your Ndi ichie or Ndi mmiri (as the case maybe)

You might end up concluding that nothing like juju or juju doesn't work for you

Neither are true

Spirit's works for everyone

Juju is for us all

When we employ spirits to work for us over an assignment it's called and known as juju - ogwu!
Re: One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission by bunbit23: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2018
Keep Update with us @light house of wisdom forum

Re: One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission by bunbit23: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Let none said that juju doesn't work for him or there's nothing like juju

Such saying proves ignorant. Only Ofeke can say that

When you make settlement with forces as seen in you, they will be happy with you, permit you in every spiritual measure you set to embark on

This is why you do juju for money, you succeed

You do juju to cause hardship for someone, you succeed

You do juju to kill someone, you succeed

You do juju for self protection, you succeed

You do juju for love and attraction, you succeed

Why?
Because those who are with you are happy with you.
Those who are coming for your services are welcomed and also assisted

It's like a household who is in peace with his family

Every stranger enjoys their stay with them.

When they employed a cook, in as much as the cook knows how to cook ora soup, egusi, Ogboni, yam, rice and beans but then the children and the wife can help services, showing the visitor where they store salt, pepper, oil, folk, plates and how to install those things after usage.
They aren't doing all these to teach the cook how to cook but to prove their support. Truly it matters

Our people would say, Chi ji ugo!

No matter the amount of awele or oruru you do tomorrow, your spirit guard has the power for it's success 'chi ji ugo'
Re: One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission by bunbit23: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2018
These are what a spiritualist would see in your case and resort on calling you in union with your chi uwa

A good spiritualist may ask you to do your chi first

Asking you to do your chi is like giving a paracetamol to the sick

It's not the paracetamol that's to cure the sick but with the presence of the paracetamol, your temperature might get to normal to help further treatment

Asking you to do your chi is like first aid injury

Don't ignore knowledge to employ ignorant

Get knowledge how these things work ( for your good)

There are thousands of spiritual methods which provides solutions to human wants and problems, none might work for you should you work by the ways of Ofeke (ignorant)

Instead of it to work out good for you as desired, sometimes you find out they are causing bad luck for you. Exposing you to dangers

These are possible reason you see or here people talking about repercussions

Often, people do seek to know about a repercussion while they want to engage on a spiritual exercise

But then I tell you, no repercussions that is greater than ignorant

Ignorant should you want to ask about a repercussion is first enquiry you should make

Ask yourself, am I Ofeke?

If you are Ofeke, get to know that even your life stand with repercussions (with or without juju)

A word is enough for the wise

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules

We help you know the truth. The truth you know shall set you free
Re: One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission by bunbit23: 3:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Denzino i:
��� I'm glad to be here and exposed to these very important knowledge of life. I'm so happy honestly.

I've never been a fan of religion at all and I'm glad to be here in a forum that understands life a lot.

Sir White:
GGM this pure truth and a word of knowledge and wisdom

Kobimdi Ujeh:
GM,good evening sir. Please I want a private discussion with you to share a problem. How do I go about it. Thanks in anticipation of your positive responses.

Chinenye Enugu:
Good morning GM, Plz sir concerning the ongoing marine ritual:
In the second ritual,plz can I arrange the ritual items(that's put dem inside the ritual plate as instructed) in my house before taking dem to the rivers to drop?
or must I arrange them their in the river.

Sir,I asked this question because I wouldn't like to spend much time in the river to avoid the village people seeing me and start talking etc.

(1) (Reply)

Infidelity In Marriage, Is There Any Cure? / What Do I Do? / My Husband Is Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.