Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo (32964 Views)

Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim / Inside Norway Prison That Will Make You Want To Go To Jail (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo by koolcat: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
emmabest2000:
No matter how you warn them , them no go hear

Anyway a hungry stomach has no ear !

Dog meat lovers heeeerlllllloooooooo... grin
location ooo
Abeq gimme d location
Re: Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo by pyyxxaro: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I have been worried since I heard they are using virgins for rituals. Oh Lord, pls protect me

Bring your virginity here

Lemme help you keep it

I stay in the Barrack

Pls just come with only your virginity cool
Re: Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo by okedoyinolabisi(f): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
why do this to your fellow woman aarghh
Re: Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo by NigerianDiamond(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
thoollz:
I won't lie, Nigeria is in deep mess. Especially if Nigerians kip towing this path of making money by force. There are just too many criminals in this country for redemption to happen.
Traffickers, ritualist, kidnappers, terrorists, politicians, political affiliates, fake prophets, scammers of different categories, Nigeria got it all.

The sad reality of the nation we call home... May God deliver us.
Re: Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo by chinedu234(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
I wonder how many people that remember[color=#006600][/color] NAPTIP as the pet project of Titi Abubakar. Yes the wife to the then vice president Atiku Abubakar. I remember the quotation in the holy book where it was asked 'can any good thing come from Nazareth?'. I rest my case.
Re: Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo by slimik: 6:14am On Dec 11, 2018
Ayoswit:
Karma has caught up with them, bleached devils.

Yea girls still do this shit don't blame the player blame the game...The hard way is the only way!!!
Re: Human Traffickers Who Leaked Unclad Video Of Victim Sentenced To Jail. Photo by slimik: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2018
okedoyinolabisi:
why do this to your fellow woman aarghh

Dem girls were NOT forced they made a choice ....sometimes i don't blame anybody in life....Life is a win or lose situation ....So many people made it tru that path why some didn't.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fanegan Temitope, AAUA Student Missing Weeks After Leaving Ondo For Lagos / Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death / Without The Intervention Of Young Igbo Men, I Would Be A Dead Man - Moyo Okediji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.