Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa (10731 Views)

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by helinues: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2018
Never too late

Anything to encourage our girls is welcome
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by Topmaike007(m): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2018
good to hear
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by bossrillboss: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2018
after dem win nw d promise go enta swamp.dem go start to dey protest upandan.rubbish NFF kawai.
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by lindaayim(f): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Ofcourse you can say that again. I hate injustice being melted out on the girls. They deserve better. But then what do you know about football?
Alot about football but not everything.......so you are saying giving the girls $10,000.00 is injustice? or just the general treatment of female footballers?
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by Pidginwhisper: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2018
lindaayim:
Alot about football but not everything.......so you are saying giving the girls $10,000.00 is injustice? or just the general treatment of female footballers?
General treatment. Don't be shocked if you later heard that the money didn't get to them.
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by nonye6194: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2018
Sleekfingers:

You are right....they don't regard our women football at all...

And the useless super chickens that they have been spending billions of naira on....
Wetin them don achieve.....they are just sets of useless players.....they are below average....we are just wasting money on them.....

The women should do the needful by protesting etc so that Nff can take them serious

those girls have done what they could and NFF has done nothing still.

since their last AWCON which they won, they've had just one friendly game. Meanwhile their final opponents of tomorrow have had over 10 games with most of them being against European teams.

But even without adequate preparations, our girls are in the finals once again but the fear of losing to South Africa can't be overlooked as these girls were prepared for the competition and their hard work is what brought them where they are today in the competition.

If our girls win the competition, it'll solidify the Federation's negligence to making the Falcons a priority. That's why they usually suffer in the WC and look like a big joke

1 Like

Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by nonye6194: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2018
lindaayim:

Of course 10k USD is injustice

The super eagles got 25k USD for qualifying for ordinary Afcon

the girls got nothing when they qualified for AWCON

our girls have qualified for the WC after reaching the finals and nothing was even promised them.

You can't deny the injustice and negligence they get from the NFF, government and the rest of us as national supporters. They have more trophies and success than their male counterparts but have never received half the price or attention they get. Check out what the government of England, Sweden, South Africa, Germany or USA do for their female teams then you'll know that not just the 10k USD is nothing, but the overall treatment of the falcons and falconets is terrible .

1 Like

Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by nonye6194: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Nice one...the falcons need that money...so they need to win

But based on what I have seen so far....the south African team are better than the super falcons.....i am only wishing them luck..because I am a Nigerian....
But if they win south Africa on Saturday..I will simply call it luck....

Cut long story short...the falcons are too sluggish for my liking

Good luck to them sha

lol they don't need the money, you've forgotten that most of them are European club based players.

secondly, if you'd followed the AWCON very well you wouldn't have made the conclusion that the Bayana bayana is anywhere close to the super falcons in field play. They got to the finals mainly because of 3 key players in their team: no 5, 11 and 3.

Our ladies on the other hand have been incredible in all positions, even the bench players can easily defeat the south Africans. But enough of the long talk, na tomorrow e go shele cool
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by MYHUBBY: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2018
Sleekfingers:
Nice one...the falcons need that money...so they need to win

But based on what I have seen so far....the south African team are better than the super falcons.....i am only wishing them luck..because I am a Nigerian....
But if they win south Africa on Saturday..I will simply call it luck....

Cut long story short...the falcons are too sluggish for my liking

Good luck to them sha

You say nothing but the truth. If the super falcons play tomorrow's match with their old pattern of playing I see SA girls rubbishing us

arguably mali girls are better than ours but south africa girls taught them a bigger lesson. as for me I am not expecting much from them but if they win good luck to them
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by Ayoslimzy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
I want South Africa to win
Don,t ask me why
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by Ayoslimzy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
That South Africa Captain deserved to raise the trophy
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by lordparcel: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
I played with rashidat ajibade at Bishop aggey in ilasa years back..... memories
you bleep am?
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by Starboytwo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
lordparcel:

you bleep am?
Han han,what do you mean na ball we play ooo...
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by lordparcel: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by lordparcel: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
Ok
Re: AWCON 2018: NFF Promise Super Falcons Huge Bonus To Beat South Africa by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2018
lordparcel:

Ok

Welcomes myself to back to Nairaland.
Let us all be decent and have God's fear In our heart and be kind to our Brethren.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Release Sani Toro & Garba Yila / Protesting Sunshine FC Shutdown Ondo Government House Over Unpaid Salaries / Videos Of Goals By Super Falcons Players (For Club And Country)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.