Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (86218 Views)

Man Kills His Wife’s Suspected Lover With Scissors In Ogun State / Ten Wanted Nigerian Vikings Members Arrested In France And Germany. Photos / Guards Flee As Nigerians Rescue Their Colleague During Assault In Germany.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
otipoju:

Most Nigerians went there to better themselves and at a point intend to return home finally.

That being said...you went there to aquire skills that you could also aquire here. So there is a question of credibility as to question why othere went there for whatever reason.

Moreso, for you to afford to pay the fees for your programme means that you are not the average Nigerian.

For the average nigerian, europe and usa offers them a better quality of life and they understand that they are not caucasians ...they just do what they need to do.

i agree but you dont go to europe thinking you have to depend on somone for living or for papers. the most successful immigrant like the turkeys guys in germany have always depended on their inner self and their community for success and other stuff. even many eastern europeans do that also in germany , they depend on their own connection.

if a turkish, chinese or eastern european have a business in Germany or america, guess who he employs another man that look like himself, he also files paper on behalf of that person. but Africans look up to white women or men for papers.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by otipoju(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

i agree but you dont go to europe thinking you have to depend on somone for living or for papers. the most successful immigrant like the turkeys guys in germany have always depended on their inner self and their community for success and other stuff. even many eastern europeans do that also in germany , they depend on their own connection.

if a turkish, chinese or eastern european have a business in Germany or america, guess who he employs another man that look like himself, he also files paper on behalf of that person. but Africans look up to white women or men for papers.

You still dont get it do you?

Do Nigerians in Ghana marry Ghanians for papers?

Why?

That would explain why a Turk or Polish Chinese does not look desperate in getting papers.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
otipoju:

You still dont get it do you?

Do Nigerians in Ghana marry Ghanians for papers?

Why?

That would explain why a Turk or Polish Chinese does not look desperate in getting papers.

you dont get it

we are talking about Europe

chinese in Europe create success for other chinese, they infact marry themselves and do all business within themselves, i hope you now that there are many turkish people in germany. many of them own kebab shops and employ themselves and also file paper for themselves.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by otipoju(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

you dont get it

we are talking about Europe

chinese in Europe create success for other chinese, they infact marry themselves and do all business within themselves, i hope you now that there are many turkish people in germany. many of them own kebab shops and employ themselves and also file paper for themselves.

Conditions back home for Turks Polish and chinese are not as dire as for Africans.

Thats why a Nigerian will not feel the urgency to get ghanian citizenship? They are on the same level.

As to the question of helping each other, Have you heard the saying that " there is strength in numbers"

Those Turks and polish and chinese have been living there in large numbers for centuries.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
otipoju:

Conditions back home for Turks Polish and chinese are not as dire as for Africans.

Thats why a Nigerian will not feel the urgency to get ghanian citizenship? They are on the same level.

As to the question of helping each other, Have you heard the saying that " there is strength in numbers"

Those Turks and polish and chinese have been living there in large numbers for centuries.

turkey immigration to germany started in the 60s, germany invited many of them because of shortage of labour
chinese came in 1989
polish people in the 1980s

during these period those three countries were shit-holes now they are getting better

i dont understand are you justifying illegal immigration

if africans want good condition at home, they should build their country and stop running away from it
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by otipoju(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
thebosstrevor:

turkey immigration to germany started in the 60s, germany invited many of them because of shortage of labour
chinese came in 1989
polish people in the 1980s

during these period those three countries were shit-holes now they are getting better

i dont understand are you justifying illegal immigration

if africans want good condition at home, they should build their country and stop running away from it

I give up.

You remind me of the queen of france who was told that her subjects do not have bread to eat. Her response was, " let them eat cake instead"

She could not just feel her people's pain.

Weeks later her head was on tbe chopping block.as a result of the french revolution.
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

it basically means investing in a relationship where the person doesn't even send you or give a damn about you. the more you give(love,time etc), you receive nothing in return. relationship is about giving and receiving.

when the relationship ends since he/she has no emotional attachment, he/she goes their own way without feeling any pity or feelings while you suffer emotionally for it.

Now I feel u, ,,,many relationship are in that positioning right now in world, ,,,,but wat to do, ,,we just have to keep looking for d better one
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Now I feel u, ,,,many relationship are in that positioning right now in world, ,,,,but wat to do, ,,we just have to keep looking for d better one

the reality is many people know what they entering into but we hoping that the person will change, we overlook all the signs because we have invested our time, money or love in the relationship, we scared of losing. My advice is to be rational when in a relationship, once you see the signs. Do not delay in moving on even though it is hard.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2018
thebosstrevor:

the reality is many people know what they entering into but we hoping that the person will change, we overlook all the signs because we have invested our time, money or love in the relationship, we scared of losing. My advice is to be rational when in a relationship, once you see the signs. Do not delay in moving on even though it is hard.
Dat correct
Dating out of pity is d last a person should ever do.....and it's true from u just said, ,,,many signs are over looked in a relationship with d hope d person will change but, ,,,it hardly changes, ,,,for me, ,,,i hardly have time to correct someone, ,,but am very quick to listen to corrections, ,,,relationship isn't for children at all, ,,,dating an adult dat still act like a child,,,,i kw fit
Re: Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos by Mekas2016(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2021
Lol
swiz123:
She is an old hag sef.... with deflated boobs

Nigga should just count his loses and move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Inside Norway Prison That Will Make You Want To Go To Jail (Photo) / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.