Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? (29019 Views)

I Deal On Cars, Tokumbo Or 9ja Used / The "L" Sign On Cars / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by AutoJoshNG: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2018
The paint job done on a car is one of the very first things the eyes sees when gazed upon a car. We are all privileged to see the exterior of these cars without seeking for permission. How and what the interior look like is a different ball game.

Whenever you look at any car, you’ll either be delighted with the colour or be pissed off why the owner have such paint jobs on them.

Whatever paint job a car owner decides to go for is solely their business but some people are destined not to have a good taste when it comes to colour combination. Before going for any colour combination of your choice, just have it at the back of your mind not to paint it army green as long as you’re in Nigeria. You can find out the consequences of painting your car army green here.

We made a compilations of the ones we consider to be the worst paint jobs. Do you think these are the worst paint jobs on cars?

1. Too much of everything is bad. The owner of his car must be a die hard fan of the super mario game.

2. This multiple colour painting occur when you suffer from high level of indecisiveness. Maybe he/she is a colour freak and want as much colour as possible on the car.

3. He must be a joker; no doubt. It was even crudely painted.

4. The DIY extremists. When you think you can do it all just by watching a DIY video on YouTube.

5. The owner must be a very serious cat lover.

6. Poor Jeep Cherokee. This happens when you give an 8-year-old kid your car to paint. There is no particular pattern at all .

7. Everything about this painting is dull. The colour combination is dull, the cartoon drawn on it wears a dull look. It’s simply dull and unappealing.

8. It’s not fair to have done this on a multi million Naira Bugatti Veyron. Good taste of car mixed with unpleasant taste of paint job.

9. When you can’t just get enough of Burberry. He should be made Burberry ambassador.

https://autojosh.com/worst-paint-jobs-ever-done-on-cars/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Nonso92(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2018
Better the one with the leopard skin.

The Bugatti Veyron. I'm angry at the owner angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Nbote(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2018
Na craze dey worry most of those car owners
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by ipobarethieves: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2018
the 3rd pic owner dey advertise his woek
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Niyeal(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2018
Men, This Is Creativity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
cool

My next vehicle will be painted in a mixture of white and black, with two horns on top of the bonnet and a tail attached to the rear bumper. I just hope you won't list it among these paint jobs or else, you would be arrested for hate speech typing..

~ProsidentBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by iammo(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2018
This can cause distraction to other road users

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by MrSix: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Na wa oh

Laptop deals for you
Chat me up on whatsapp for clean and affordable deals
Nation wide delivery
My signature for details

1 Like

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Humblega(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Infact, Some uniqueness is sign of madness

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Blackfire(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2018
Somebody bought his car, paint it with what he likes...

You, a complete stranger is condemning him.

If Thunder strike now

11 Likes

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by juniorstar(m): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2018
That no 8 is so unfair...why do that to a bugatti
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by eleojo23: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2018
That number 3, reading newspaper on the toilet grin
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by tachacute(f): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIytWu1wVQQ&itct=CDQQpDAYACITCNPi17C7_d4CFUE94AodY-oJ8jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by don4real18(m): 6:49am On Dec 01, 2018
6 is a camouflage for forest workers
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by didfy: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2018
The owner loves it so let be .....

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Franzinni: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2018
An average Nigerian has ZERO creativity!!!

They just follow like sheep...

You think everybody has to follow the same path...

None of the paint jobs are bad... In fact they are artistic and serves the purpose the owner intended

If they didn't do it.. You won't notice abi?

You don't like it..... Your opinion
I love it... My opinion

6 Likes

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2018
All i see here is creativity which happens to be the mother of invention

1 Like

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Jobabori(m): 7:20am On Dec 01, 2018
This is an issue of taste as one man food is another man's poison. We are not bound to like the same colour.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Frenchkiss564: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2018
I'm painting my car like this

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by bewla(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Taxi Eko
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2018
Niyeal:
Men, This Is Creativity

It’s beautiful that you can be positively minded like this cool. And your point is well noted and appreciated

@ OP, the colours and patterns can induce migraines and or seizures. I generally like dull ( monochrome) paints on cars. A bright red car is even too extra for me!

However the only vehicle whose colour I can deal with on this list is the Jeep Cherokee. the colours and patterns are not trying to deal with me. I actually kinda like it shockedtongue
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Topmaike007(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2018
That Bughati is the main thing
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2018
The current paint job on my own car is also stuff of horror cheesy
I wanted to get a body work done, a panelbeater told me he would need 2 weeks, for me to pay about 90percent upfront, and it would cost 65K.
I hated his “arrogance” and was also impatient. I got another guy who promised (with my badgering) to fix the body in 3 days, paid 60K.
I saved money and time yes? 3 days later, the paint was puffing out and peeling like a scar, the car took up a shade of silver, like fish fin but in a bad way. Not a single body ever complimented the car work. To make matters worse, I walked up to the car one day and saw that someone had bashed the side-back in. They didn’t even leave a sorry note

Well the car is still like that cry

1 Like

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by cardoctor(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2018
These are not bad paint jobs. They are custom made in a unique design. Some of these paint jobs are quite expensive as u dey see am.
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by grandstar(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2018
juniorstar:
That no 8 is so unfair...why do that to a bugatti

its called money miss road!
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by naturefellow(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2018
Autojosh on the beat again
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by emmyN(m): 9:21am On Dec 01, 2018
Those are customised design, so it is definite that the owners don't see them as bad. If they don't, who am I to do? grin

1 Like

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by Xzydar(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2018
Humblega:
Infact, Some uniqueness is sign of madness

Oga don't confuse being unique with being useless
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2018
merahki:
The current paint job on my own car is also stuff of horror cheesy
I wanted to get a body work done, a panelbeater told me he would need 2 weeks, for me to pay about 90percent upfront, and would cost 65K.
I hated his “arrogance” and was also impatient. I got another guy who promised (with my badgering) to fix the body in 3 days, paid 60K.
I saved money and time yes? 3 days later, the paint was puffing out and peeling like a scar, the car took up a shade of silver, like fish fin but in a bad way. Not a single body ever complimented the car work. To make matters worse, I walked up to the car one day and saw someone had bashed the side-back in. They didn’t even leave a sorry note

Well the car is still like that cry
let's see a picture please grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2018
cardoctor:
These are not bad paint jobs. They are custom made in a unique design. Some of these paint jobs are quite expensive as u dey see am.
being expensive don't make em less awful... It's just like saying because because you buy alomo bitters in eko hotel for 5k then it becomes sweet.
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by icon91(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Actually, i like the car with leopard skin design
E make sense, as for that bugatti, i believe say na woman own am, very poor choice for an exotic road beast

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Know How To Use Headlights. / How To Sit In A Car Without Back Pain (Photos) / Cars And Their Parents Countries....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.