Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? (29021 Views)

I Deal On Cars, Tokumbo Or 9ja Used / The "L" Sign On Cars / The 10 Wonders Nigerian Khaz Custom Did On Cars With Wraps (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by opedaydydx9(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2018
merahki:
The current paint job on my own car is also stuff of horror cheesy
I wanted to get a body work done, a panelbeater told me he would need 2 weeks, for me to pay about 90percent upfront, and would cost 65K.
I hated his “arrogance” and was also impatient. I got another guy who promised (with my badgering) to fix the body in 3 days, paid 60K.
I saved money and time yes? 3 days later, the paint was puffing out and peeling like a scar, the car took up a shade of silver, like fish fin but in a bad way. Not a single body ever complimented the car work. To make matters worse, I walked up to the car one day and saw someone had bashed the side-back in. They didn’t even leave a sorry note

Well the car is still like that cry
panel beating is different from painting... The guy must have contracted it out to a painter.. 65k on painting wey person wn collect 40k I still dey negotiate
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by fortunechy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2018
The owners are madddd
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by joshcaleb: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2018
cry
Nonso92:
Better the one with the leopard skin.

The Bugatti Veyron. I'm angry at the owner angry angry
cry[quote author=Nonso92 post=73429507]Better the one with the leopard skin.
I think it belongs to Nikki minaj!
Re: Are These The Worst Paint Jobs Ever Done On Cars? by tck2000(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2018
work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Know How To Use Headlights. / How To Sit In A Car Without Back Pain (Photos) / Cars And Their Parents Countries....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.