Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa (1931 Views)

Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) / The First eSport Gaming Platform In Nigeria! / Gamfari: The Biggest eSport Platform In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa by tunaguy(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2018
I saw this post while scrolling on my Instagram, what do you guys think?

Re: Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa by Nduxx(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Nice!!
Re: Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa by MrDoctorMan: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2018
About time.
Re: Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa by mariopepper(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
I would like to play esport like CS:GO or Dota 2...
Re: Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa by alexsandro(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2019
mariopepper:
I would like to play esport like CS:GO or Dota 2...
Nice me too. I prefer cs go to dota2 ( just my opinion) and i even used to bet on it. Trully saying i used to make bets on eSports in general so there are more opportunities to get profit and enjoying from playing the lovely game. During this time i get tips and usefull advices at https://www.bookmakeradvisor.com/uk/bonus/sporting-index/. If someome like esports as i do let's play together.
Re: Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
Join the biggest PC Gaming community in Nigeria, the amazing Potato Nation.

Join fellow potatoes as discuss everything from latest PC games to intricacies of PC gaming hardware. We love video games and we believe a potato PC is all you need to get started.

Join the gist on WhatsApp:
https:// chat. whatsapp. com/ BBBLvFl8uVADwHC7KBGwhU

Follow our Instagram Page:
@potato_nation_ng
Re: Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa by lamperg: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nowadays, games are not only a means of entertainment, but sometimes even earnings and cybersport activities. But, most of all, I watch broadcasts of cybersports events, at the same time sometimes you can raise a little money on this.Definitely, eSport has a future, even more, it is growing rapidly. In the blog https://esportzbet.com/ , I found many interesting reviews on sites with e-sports bets, and a lot of information about the leading teams in this game and then I watch their game tactics improving their skills =)
Re: Esport Is Officially Coming To Africa by Lilusm: 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
This is very good news for professional gamers!

(1) (Reply)

Davido Just Released A New Game Called: 30bg Money Run Jungle + Giveaway / Cars: Fast As Lightning MOD APK 1.6.0 (unlimited Money) For Android / How Much Does It Cost To Make One Game Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.