Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? (13727 Views)

Making Money From Affiliate Marketing In 2020. / Make Real Money From Affiliate Marketing - Learn From The Experts / How To Make Money From Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by akdjr(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
It is obvious that this guy just want to make money from his e-book since he's not earning anything from affiliate marketing. I attended a seminar sometimes in June'18 here in Lagos about how to make money online from the comfort of your home, men! It was all scam! !. They keep disturbing me with calls, text messages as well as e-mail to perfect full registration. I told them that if truly they are making money, they shouldn't be the one to be calling me to come and make money rather I should be the one. Since that day they stop calling.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by babaonpoint: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
akdjr:
It is obvious that this guy just want to make money from his e-book since he's not earning anything from affiliate marketing. I attended a seminar sometimes in June'18 here in Lagos about how to make money online from the comfort of your home, men! It was all scam! !. They keep disturbing me with calls, text messages as well as e-mail to perfect full registration. I told them that if truly they are making money, they shouldn't be the one to be calling me to come and make money rather I should be the one. Since that day they stop calling.

i do not call or send people emails. i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by TissuePaper: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
akdjr:
don't mind them
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by akdjr(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmmmm. Just de hammer de go
babaonpoint:

i do not call or send people emails. i don't have to tell you how much i earn or send you a fake or phoshoped screen shot. below is a live login video recording of my clickbank account. if you are serious about learning, go here. if you need freebies lets hope they come with knowledge because most of the freebies are knowledge free.

Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by ilemona4u: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
babaonpoint:
Can You Really Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
Can you make money with affiliate marketing? The short answer is yes, affiliate programs can earn a extra money and even a full-time income from home. The long answer is a little more complicated. Like any home income venture, success comes not so much from what you choose to do to make money, but whether or not you do what needs to be done correctly and consistently.

The Reality of Affiliate Marketing
The problem with affiliate marketing, like many other home business options, are the so-called gurus and get-rich-quick programs that suggest affiliate marketing can be done fast and with little effort. Odds are you've read claims of affiliate marketing programs that say you can make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month doing almost nothing. Or, they suggest you can set up your affiliate site, and then forget it, except to check your bank deposits.

The reality in affiliate marketing is that it's like most other work-at-home ventures; there are a few who are filthy rich, a good number who are successful enough to meet their goals, and a ton who aren't making anything.
The question isn't really whether or not affiliate marketing is a viable income option (it is), but whether or not you can make affiliate marketing work for you. Only you can decide that, but to help you decide, you can check our previous post on the pros and cons of Affiliate Marketing.

How Long Did It Take Other Affiliate Marketers Before They Started Making Money?
While it’s true that “it depends”, I’m going to assume that you’re intelligent enough to actually know that. It depends on your niche, how many hours you put in per week, how serious you REALLY are about succeeding, and how fast (or slow) of a learner you are. Heck, even luck plays a role.
But you already know all of this. You just want a general answer. Can you start making money this week? This month? This year? With affiliate marketing, how long does it take?
Here’s the direct answer and you might not like it. Affiliate marketing takes about 12 months to start seeing success. At least true and consistent success, that is what most expert Affiliate Marketers said.

I can hear you now… “A YEAR?! You mean, I have to put in time, money, and effort for a YEAR before I see any success?”
Yeah, pretty much., however, I believe with even better planning, vision, goal and hard work, you can start earning cool money in 6 Months!
Now, this does not mean you will not make money when you just start, this only means that your earnings will be unpredictable, scanty and inconsistent.

How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate MArketing?
Two questions we often get asked:
“How much is it possible to earn from affiliate marketing?”
“If I quit my job, how long will it take me to earn X/day?”
Both answers depend on your competence, but I realise there’s an insatiable hunger for concrete figures. So, here’s my take on the matter…
There are five earning brackets in this industry.

Affiliate Apprentice – Losing money.
Low-Level Affiliate – Anywhere from 0N - N5,000
Intermediate Affiliate – Anywhere from N5,000/day up to N50,000/day.
High-Level Affiliate – Anything above N50,000/day.

One of the rare laws of Affiliate Marketing is: "Revenue is vanity and profit is Sanity"
In other words, if a person is making a revenue of N100,000 per day and a profit of N5,000 and another person earns N50,000 in revenue but a profit of N10,000. The second person is better off when compared to the first affiliate marketer.

Aligning Expectations with Earning Potential
My answer to the question, “If I quit my job, how long will it take me to earn X/day?” is often a swift “Forever“, and here’s why.
Many affiliates fail to align their earning expectations with work that is actually capable of delivering the desired income.
Here’s a breakdown of where each type of affiliate is likely to invest his time:

Low-Level Affiliates: Focuses on pockets of profit around the web. He ignores economies of scale in favour of high margin campaigns on smaller traffic sources that tend to be extremely volatile. Examples include dating sites, small-scale Facebook Ads, Juicy Ad buys.

Intermediate Affiliates: Focuses on high volume traffic sources with smaller margins than the Beginner, but more volume. Obscenely clustered around the dating niche (and more recently adult dating). High competition on large traffic sources reduces the size of the pie for all. Smart movers in this category target mobile marketing and pop traffic.

High-Level Affiliates: Focuses on mass-market media buys and hugely scalable traffic sources. Often trades convenience (self-serve traffic sources) for direct buys with better margins and all of the pie. Greater risk involved, more capital required.

Apprentice Affiliates – Focuses, invariably, on all of the above, to his own detriment.IF YOU WILL LIKE TO START EARNING TODAY FROM CLICKBANK I CAN TEACH YOU HOW

SEE ARTICLE SOURCE FOR MORE INSIGHTS
pls my sir, here is my number : 08148680882.add me on whatsaap, I really am interested in this
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by Casemiro(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2018
> it is well

same

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by blogbuilder: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Affiliate jagaban, babaonpoint.
Why are you deceiving yourself by copying and pasting thesame comment and reply on every of your post... Don't try it next time. OK.

Nairaland police on duty.
Report any suspicious person to us

Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by dapsdiary(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thanks for this inf. Lovely and detailed report on affiliate marketing.
I also found another article that gave a detailed report on affiliate marketing, how to start and which program one can immediately enroll to,and I find it very useful. https://dapsdigital.com/-nigeria/

I just thought to share, it might help someone here.
Thanks.
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by PrinceOyebaba: 10:20am On May 22, 2019
babaonpoint:

Please what is the reason why clickbank keep suspending my account. As soon as I started promoting REd tea detox, in 3-4 days time the link will just started saying "unauthorized access due to violation" and I tried to login but I cant login anymore. This has happen to two of my accounts now. Please what is the cause.
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by macphilip: 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
you can make money from affiliate marketing in Nigeria at mytopexchange
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by Nipostle(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
3 ways to make money under Covid-19 Lock-down 2020

Based on my experience under lockdown, staying home without being to make income feels horrible.
You consume more and get less die to idleness.
Few days ago, I realized there would be a total/partial restrictions of movement in the state, I started looking for legit ways I can make money online, and I got 3 tested and working ways to make money while staying at home.

1. Freelancing
Freelance websites are platforms, where both people looking for work and employers post their offers.

Being a freelancer is an excellent way to turn your talent or hobby into money. You have the freedom to apply for only the projects that you like or you’re good at and get paid.

2. E-book publishing and Sales

While the publishing industry used to be heavy in print, you can complete the entire process of writing, publishing, and marketing a book online these days. Websites like Create Space will let you upload and take your book to print without getting a formal publisher involved, and you can even get your book on Amazon.com so people can buy it there.

3. Affiliate Marketing

In my opinion, the best way to earn money from home Is through affiliate marketing
Affiliate marketing is a way you get paid recommending other businesses, products, or services to new clients and customers through tracked links posted in blog posts, web pages, emails, or social media posts
So If you’re looking forward to making fast income this Corona season like me, I have a free pre-training video by Internet Expert, Toyin Omotosho you can access through the link below.
It will teach you how to make at least 400K per month.

Learn more here
https://digitallaunch.com.ng/72hours_ig/

Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Back in 2010, I never knew a mentorship programme is key to a success in affiliate marketing business.

I avoided all attempts at getting me to pay for such programmes.

Ten years later in June 2020, I divinely came in contact with what would've made me a cool millionaire far back in 2010.

A MENTORSHIP PACKAGE THAT IS making me look forward to every Friday payments of commission.

Get a FREE information on where you can get this mentorship program!

DM me via my signature below.
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by GucciCat(m): 2:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Hey. Look, it all depends on how much time you spend doing this and how well you are in this area. The fact is that if you are a real professional then you can work with large companies and brands in order to create strategies for promoting affiliate marketing and I think that sounds too cool. My brother studied all the details of affiliate marketing for a very long time and today he finds partners for an affiliate program and teaches others about it. It is very cool. Most of his knowledge came from articles like this about affiliate marketing, and it was great for him! I advise you to study this too!
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by Octopus3000: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
GucciCat:
Hey. Look, it all depends on how much time you spend doing this and how well you are in this area. The fact is that if you are a real professional then you can work with large companies and brands in order to create strategies for promoting affiliate marketing and I think that sounds too cool. My brother studied all the details of affiliate marketing for a very long time and today he finds partners for an affiliate program and teaches others about it. It is very cool. Most of his knowledge came from articles like this about affiliate marketing, and it was great for him! I advise you to study this too!
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by Broel(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
I made $366.14 on clickbank in 4days on clickbank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlYs9xg0RiU
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by dayssolalee(m): 3:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Affiliate Marketing & E-Commerce Guide for Beginners

https://www.shoplifecommerce.com/product/-course-for-beginners/
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by digital2day: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Have you heard of referrals community? It is a highly profitable, sales-driven affiliate network in Nigeria. There is no way you will not love this system if you give it a shot. It is relatively super-easy to make a sale because you are selling what Nigerians want!

Visit https://referrals.com.ng?ref=olubunmi15. You can make up to N50k to N350k monthly here depending on your commitment and personal target.
Re: How Much Can You Earn From Affiliate Marketing? by digital2day: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2021
Have you heard of referrals community? It is a highly profitable, sales-driven affiliate network in Nigeria. There is no way you will not love this system if you give it a shot. It is relatively super-easy to make a sale because you are selling what Nigerians want!

Visit https://referrals.com.ng?ref=olubunmi15. You can make up to N50k to N350k monthly here depending on your commitment and personal target.

Read More Here ...

https://referrals.com.ng/blog/-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reach Me For Whatsapp Ads And Showcase Your Products To Upto 5000+ Activ Views / Bulk Buyers Connect Unveils Brand Ambassadors In Abuja / FCCPC Shuts Chinese Supermarket Over Discrimination In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.