Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

IMO ITC Moved To A New Site - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IMO ITC Moved To A New Site (552 Views)

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMO ITC Moved To A New Site by supereagle(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
The current office along MCC road no longer operating there . I saw vehicles parked outside the premises, has Rochas sold it or acquired ? Help us find out.
Re: IMO ITC Moved To A New Site by emmie14: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
Your report is ITC park moved . I expected to know the new site.
Re: IMO ITC Moved To A New Site by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
supereagle:
The current office along MCC road no longer the the office. I saw vehicles packed outside the premises, has Rochas sold it or acquired ? Help us find out.

Its Site not sight.
Re: IMO ITC Moved To A New Site by supereagle(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Its Site not sight.
I was trying to correct before submitting ,but I clicked and I didn't retrieve again, overwhelming server You know auto suggestion evil.
Re: IMO ITC Moved To A New Site by supereagle(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
emmie14:
You're report is ITC moved to new sight. I expected to know the new sight.
Site please : they said that it is now at Arugo park area. His second tenure is marked with grabing and selling the State own properties. Anyway God gave Imolites what they wanted: "Rochas we want " OBJ said that I gave you a small thief(Ohakim), you said that you want a big thief (Rochas)

1 Like

Re: IMO ITC Moved To A New Site by Samson1104(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
it have been moved to control
Re: IMO ITC Moved To A New Site by emmie14: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
supereagle:

Site please : they said that it is now at Arugo park area. His second tenure is marked with grabing and selling the State own properties. Anyway God gave Imolites what they wanted: "Rochas we want " OBJ said that I gave you a small thief(Ohakim), you said that you want a big thief (Rochas)
Noted

(1) (Reply)

See A Federal Road, About 5 Minutes To Ifo From Lagos / Nigerians In Tallinn Estonia...... / Riding A Bike On The Beach Of Lagos On A Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.