Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? (12440 Views)

Why Is My Diick Like This? / Craving Curved Diick / One Disadvantage Of Having A Big Diick... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Pussy ass nigga, no pussy for you today
Will you keep kwayet. Instead of you to shut up and accept ur faults. You are talking gibberish. I ask you for pussy_before?

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Michelle55: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lemme balance here and read comments cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by boomssey(f): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Colonelswitz101:

Sister weh done ooo...I know u are already used to those ones like the size of anambra yams
lmao haha y naw, that's too big!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
It's better if it's medium
Big deeqs are turn off,it would only stretch you and make you to be loosed
Just saYing tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:
if you are good man I will manage.
In marriage, sex is important,

Good sex is importanter,

But what happens when we are not having sex is importantest.

This gal u too love sex

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by kiahrt: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
D question shud be reframe like this; ladies, what's d length of preeq u will be satisfied with measured in inches and width measured in centimeters. cos most ladies doesn't know that an average preeq size is 5inches long and 2.5cm when it's fully erected.

Two kinda preeq, shower and grower.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
It's better if it's medium
Big deeqs are turn off,it would only stretch you and make you to be loosed
Just saYing tho undecided
See as you give guys hope..... cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Eberechi24(f): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

This gal u too love sex
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Should pple be judged on things they did not create

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by correctguy101(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
pp802:
Even as a man, I know that d1ck size matters!

If you're a guy and you know you're very small down there, don't be deceived by love stories from your partner, go and do something about your d1ck. There are solutions to help increase it

Only surgery.

But if the doctor dey high, he got go give pesin horse priick o. Lols gringrin

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by highqueen(f): 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
No, not at All.

When there are guys with heavy ones, why should I settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:

How will the reply when He-goats will you will be the first to cruxify them based on their comment as if na u holy pass.
Obviously that's how you guys end up losing free dom of speech or relation with ur woman to a random guys who may end up f**cking her.
Get the hell out of here. Anumanu.
Is it today that yabbing started?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Chiefjosy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:

Will you keep kwayet. Instead of you to shut up and accept ur faults. You are talking gibberish. I ask you for pussy_before?

Stfu weak ass mofo. Oloribu
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:

Hanty Abi I lie ? undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by TanyLoe(f): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
It's not about the size
But the owner of the dick
Dick na Dick

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by abiolamitodun(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
highqueen:
No, not at All.

hmmm too much of sweet things cause jedijedi...what ur settling for might tear ur legs apart...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by stallionsinn: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
virgoquin:
No I cannot.
Hi to you from a fellow virgo wink
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Macdonsquad: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Dem need money b4 penis
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Eberechi24(f): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Hanty Abi I lie ? undecided
You Don meet me before? 90% Humans with flesh and blood like sex. We control the urge.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by seyiolunaike: 7:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
New dating website [url]Luvbug.net[/url]
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Leoswaggs(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
TanyLoe:
It's not about the size But the owner of the dick Dick na Dick
dick no be DICK oo aunty.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Eberechi24:

You Don meet me before? 90% Humans with flesh and blood like sex. We control the urge.

Hm, I like ur reply ..
Give me ur house address
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by bilulu(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
pp802:
Even as a man, I know that d1ck size matters!

If you're a guy and you know you're very small down there, don't be deceived by love stories from your partner, go and do something about your d1ck. There are solutions to help increase it
Bros no solution without side effects except u re telling us u did it n u re enjoying it
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Community reject like pocohantas of nairaland has no choice.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Jeferious: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
This generation of men are very foolish. How can you woo a girl, go out of your way to impress her, spend close to millions to marry her...and she expects to have a particular dick size that she prefers? Who dash monkey banana?

Omo no time. The only time I'm lenient is the first time. If I f**k you and I discover that you enjoyed it so much(Women no dey fit hide feelings for this side. Some go even tell you "thank you"wink...you must dey drop something before you go collect my "amu" again. That feeling I get when my girl(s) beg me to make love to her: it's so out of this world. Anything you tell am that time, im go do am sharp sharp.

In conclusion, women like preeq pass money. Ask any sharp nigger around you if you doubt me.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
highqueen:
No, not at All.

You always behave like poor version of my rich friend. Do not bother to mention me because I am allergic to poverty.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by highqueen(f): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
Eldeerlucifer:

You always behave like poor version of my rich friend. Do not bother to mention me because I am allergic to poverty.
Let me warn you and warn you clearly, I'm not poco, won't be tolerating your stupid mentions.

Start respecting yourself and learn to stay on your lane.

Won't warn you again.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
stallionsinn:
Hi to you from a fellow virgo wink
Hello dear
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
Fyi0:

Get the hell out of here. Anumanu.
Is it today that yabbing started?
And what has it contributed to ur wretched life. Fool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by MannieA(f): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:

lol...why did u even bother to quote the mumu.....he's only on nairaland to display His immaturity na
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by MannieA(f): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rextizzle:
Because you have a very wide pussy clap for yourself.

shut up your mouth.....empty brain..
.allow the girl to answer her question in peace
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Guy With Small Diick? by melaninpop: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Colonelswitz101:

Sister weh done ooo...I know u are already used to those ones like the size of anambra yams

Why are you taking it personal na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner ?? / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos / My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.