Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,964 members, 7,803,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council (24390 Views)

Press Conference By HMIC, Lai Mohammed On The Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Twitter Community Amazed By Bukola Saraki’s Interaction With Young Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by enemyofprogress: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, the Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 50 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.

This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Government to be considered for the SHAFT program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as the Government deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED could get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Government.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much SHIT (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. The Government has always prided its self on the amount of SHIT it gives our citizens.

Should you feel that you do not receive enough SHIT, please bring this to the attention of your Representative at either the Senate or house of rep who has been trained to give you all the SHIT you can handle.

Sincerely,

The E.V.I.L. (Economic Value of Individual Lives) Committee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by dalongjnr: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
PDP are playing the ostrich, as if they are not the precursors of our current predicaments.
The book haram issue started with them in power and lasted for 6 years before the left power in 2015,with Northeast States in complete shambles.
2.The issues of infrastructural decays started before they(PDP) came into power but worsened during their misrule. No plant for new and modern infrastructure and if there is, it's executed in substandard manner with most of the money allocated been diverted for personal enrichment. The existing structures were not maintained or inappropriately maintained the outlived their lifespan.
3.The issues of unemployment predates this administration,in fact things are still same.
At the tale end of PDP's rule in 2015, 27 States were unable to pay monthly salaries despite huge revenue(IGR) and faac shares of income. THEY EVEN borrowed TO PAY SALARIES, WHAT A SHAME!!
I CAN GO ON BUT PERMIT ME TO SAY THAT, U CAN FOOL PEOPLE MOST TIMES BUT NOT ALL THE TIME. IT'S WELL WITH Nigeria AND all vultures gathered to scatter/shared the carcasses of the country will be put to shame. Nigeria will recovery and comes out strong and better. A new Nigeria is been reborn and we will celebrate in no distant time. Let's pray for Nigeria, our leaders, workforce (armed forces, C/SERVANTS, businessmen, ARTISANS, FARMERS, CLERICS, LEADERS of tomorrow (students our children and younger ones) etc for God help us work in truth,outmost dignity, patriotic manner etc.
I don't believed in blame games but the SARAKI talking today is the SENATE PRESIDENT AND HAD BEEN A MEMBER OF APC UNTIL JULY THIS YEAR. THE PDP PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT IS ALSO A STALWART OF THE APC BEFORE HE DECAMPED BACK TO HIS FORMER PARTY. WHAT HAS HE SUGGESTS TO BETTER THE lives OF NIGERIANS WHILE HE WAS WITH THE RULING PARTY??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Amumaigwe: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Its not a negative.

My comment simply said we cannot compare 2015 to date while ignoring 1999 to 2008 of Atiku.

If there is any bases for comparison it should be between then and now since its being seen as a PMB vs Atiku thing.

How was Nigeria's economy under Atiku when he ruled.

How was corruption then?

How was security then with all the high profile assassinations that occurred and remained unsolved till date?

Nigeria is much better now than pre 2015. If it wasn't better, then pmb would not be able to finish abandoned projects from previous PDP administrations and pmb would not be bailing out states while not borrowing to pay salaries as was the case in the PDP years of plenty.

Today, Nigeria is able to equip her military directly as money is no longer being looted brazenly. The same military which was left largely unequipped in the PDP years of plenty.

Security is awesome now and even the people of Adamawa where Atiku hails from can attest to this and so can people from Borno as IDPs in their hundreds of thousands have since returned home . Same IDPs who could not dare do such in the PDP years.

Have you forgotten that in the PDP years boko haram were running around unhindered even in Abuja?

UN building was bombed in Abuja via a boko haram car bomb.

Nyanya boko haram bus park bombings, etc.

We No dey go back to PDP.

Their desperation to return to power is becoming nauseating.

NEXT LEVEL is where we are at

These APC zombies stare truth in the face and still have the guts to tell bare faced lie. Army is now better equipped with the obsolete 1983-grade weapons bought since Shagari era? Army has admitted that Boko Haram is more equipped than they are with drones, sophisticated guntrucks and anti-aircraft guns. Stop scandalizing some of us with these very unguarded comments.

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by tuniski: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Yeah,just as he slayed APC in the last Kwara rerun election.

Bukola Saraki is really not a clever politician or he’s too proud to do the right thing. The fact remains that he has a tough battle in his hands to win Kwara Central Senatorial election in 2019. Overseeing his own election and at the same time working as DG for Atiku’s election is a sure way to monumental loss.

Atiku will lose Adamawa and Saraki will lose Kwara.
Be deceiving yourself you hear!
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Buterflyle0: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Amumaigwe:

These APC zombies stare truth in the face and still has the guts to lie. Army is now better equipped with the obsolete 1983-grade weapons bought since Shagari eta? Army has admitted that Boko Haram is more equipped than they are with drones, sophisticated guntrucks and anti-aircraft guns. Stop scandalizing some of us with these very unguarded comments.

You do realize you are a PDP zombie don't you?

You scandalized yourself when you dumped Lamidi cownu and lined up behind a Fulani despite saying fulanis are evil.

No Lefelendum no Erectión abandoned over a failed presidential bid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Buterflyle0: 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2018
dalongjnr:
PDP are playing the ostrich, as if they are not the precursors of our current predicaments.
The book haram issue started with them in power and lasted for 6 years before the left power in 2015,with Northeast States in complete shambles.
2.The issues of infrastructural decays started before they(PDP) came into power but worsened during their misrule. No plant for new and modern infrastructure and if there is, it's executed in substandard manner with most of the money allocated been diverted for personal enrichment. The existing structures were not maintained or inappropriately maintained the outlived their lifespan.
3.The issues of unemployment predates this administration,in fact things are still same.
At the tale end of PDP's rule in 2015, 27 States were unable to pay monthly salaries despite huge revenue(IGR) and faac shares of income. THEY EVEN borrowed TO PAY SALARIES, WHAT A SHAME!!
I CAN GO ON BUT PERMIT ME TO SAY THAT, U CAN FOOL PEOPLE MOST TIMES BUT NOT ALL THE TIME. IT'S WELL WITH Nigeria AND all vultures gathered to scatter/shared the carcasses of the country will be put to shame. Nigeria will recovery and comes out strong and better. A new Nigeria is been reborn and we will celebrate in no distant time. Let's pray for Nigeria, our leaders, workforce (armed forces, C/SERVANTS, businessmen, ARTISANS, FARMERS, CLERICS, LEADERS of tomorrow (students our children and younger ones) etc for God help us work in truth,outmost dignity, patriotic manner etc.
I don't believed in blame games but the SARAKI talking today is the SENATE PRESIDENT AND HAD BEEN A MEMBER OF APC UNTIL JULY THIS YEAR. THE PDP PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT IS ALSO A STALWART OF THE APC BEFORE HE DECAMPED BACK TO HIS FORMER PARTY. WHAT HAS HE SUGGESTS TO BETTER THE lives OF NIGERIANS WHILE HE WAS WITH THE RULING PARTY??

They can only fool their Atikulooted minions. Majority of Nigerians have since rejected them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by tuniski: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Its not a negative.

My comment simply said we cannot compare 2015 to date while ignoring 1999 to 2008 of Atiku.

If there is any bases for comparison it should be between then and now since its being seen as a PMB vs Atiku thing.

How was corruption then?

How was security then with all the high profile assassinations that occurred and remained unsolved till date?

Nigeria is much better now than pre 2015. If it wasn't better, then pmb would not be able to finish abandoned projects from previous PDP administrations and pmb would not be bailing out states while not borrowing to pay salaries as was the case in the PDP years of plenty.

Today, Nigeria is able to equip her military directly as money is no longer being looted brazenly. The same military which was left largely unequipped in the PDP years of plenty.

Security is awesome now and even the people of Adamawa where Atiku hails from can attest to this and so can people from Borno as IDPs in their hundreds of thousands have since returned home . Same IDPs who could not dare do such in the PDP years.

Have you forgotten that in the PDP years boko haram were running around unhindered even in Abuja?

Boko haram Only changed Strategy. If not, nowhere they Can't bomb if they wish.

BH that now kidnapped girls collect ransoms brought them back and had enuff time to conduct sermons.

Well, February 16th all the Long talks of buharideen will End. Nigeria will be reclaimed by Nigerians!
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by SmilingMary(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:

At your age, you lack integrity...I pity your children

Yes, we are better than we were in 2015

How pls and in what areas are we any better?? Im waiting

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by 6digitscomrade: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:

You are absolutely M.A.D.....you are the one disgracing your generation here....okempi

You need to go back to primary school
ahahaha..u see the life of a degenerated brainwashed scum? Same way the likes of him will never answer any question...Only find solace in falsehood and propaganda...You read everything i wrote but could only point out distant.. ? If u want me to go back to primary school because autocorrect made distant instead of distance...I wonder where the world should recommend u and ur likes? A wiseman once said...Not all will be Kings some are meant to be slaves...I guess it's obvious u chose ur path...A born slave!
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Buterflyle0: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
tuniski:

Boko haram Only changed Strategy. If not, nowhere they Can't bomb if they wish.

BH that now kidnapped girls collect ransoms brought them back and had enuff time to conduct sermons.

Well, February 16th all the Long talks of buharideen will End. Nigeria will be reclaimed by Nigerians!

Nigeria has long been reclaimed by Nigerians in 2015.

Those who reclaimed her, judging by the trend of elections and wins for APC since 2015 have clearly shown how glad they were to have shown PDP the door and they aim to keep it that way come Febuhari.

Make you get a towel as big as a blanket to cry Into by then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
6digitscomrade:
ahahaha..u see the life of a degenerated brainwashed scum? Same way the likes of him will never answer any question...Only find solace in falsehood and propaganda...You read everything i wrote but could only point out distant.. ? If u want me to go back to primary school because autocorrect made distant instead of distance...I wonder where the world should recommend u and ur likes? A wiseman once said...Not all will be Kings some are meant to be slaves...I guess it's obvious u chose ur path...I'm a born slave!

Fixed

Autocorrect indeed
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Isobug: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:

Descendant of yam eaters, how are you?

Go to Yaba, by the left, don't ask any questions, just enter. They will attend to you and you will be okay once again. I care for you, trust me
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by chiangwar: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
May that fire consumed you, 2019 PDP will rule this Nation

quickberry2:
grin

Gathering of thieves.....thunder fire PDPigz
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Amumaigwe: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

What was the same price of a modu of garri in the days of Abacha?

Should we now go back to the days of Abacha?

When I say your mental condition today is now looking like a deliberate spiritual degradation e go be like say I dey lie.

Deliverance is recommended for you

In other words, things have been progressively worse since the days of Abacha. So where us the change APC brought that they are even promising us Next (lower) Level?
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by ojuu4u(m): 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

According to google (which by the way is free and not passworded) you are the empty headed and ignorant one who has zero knowledge of anything happening around you.

On the contrary, you may not be ignorant after all but just an indomie generation bred.

You are still in trance by March 2019 you will wake up from your slumber, keep enjoying your fool paradise. If Donal who is known' beta than you in admistration and in beta position to have access to head of govt of different nations of the world could complain to people arround him that you and your govt are lifeless* who am I to argue with slowpoke.
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
chiangwar:
May that fire consumed you, 2019 PDP will rule this Nation

You are one of the products of PDP's failure in the education sector.

PDP will rule in your village.

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Calers: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
Can bukola Saraki tell me his achievements for eight years as a governor of kwara state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Buterflyle0: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Amumaigwe:

In other words, things have been progressively worse since the days of Abacha. So where us the change APC brought that they are even promising us Next (lower) Level?

Wrong. Economies have been revamping and only a foolish government like the PDP 16 years of ineptitude would refuse to change with it.

Pmb came in and immediately banned a lot of things so we can diversify. This was what PDP should have done a long time ago but they chose to feed fat off oil and loot the proceeds alongside.

You want Buhari to change in 4 years what PDP took 16 years to destroy despite knowing that its easier to destroy but much harder to build.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Isobug:

Go to Yaba, by the left, don't ask any questions, just enter. They will attend to you and you will be okay once again. I care for you, trust me

For you to know there this well, it means you have been patronising them....I wish you quick recovery
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Buterflyle0: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
ojuu4u:

You are still in trance by March 2019 you will wake up from your slumber, keep enjoying your fool paradise. If Donal who is known' beta than you in admistration and in beta position to have access to head of govt of different nations of the world could complain to people arround him that you and your govt are lifeless* who am I to argue with slowpoke.

FYI, PDP will never rule and even till 2050 they will keep being rejected.

You are an Atikulooted zombie so I understand why you sound so bitter over your impending loss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by 6digitscomrade: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:

Fixed

Autocorrect indeed
i have been researching about the genetic make up of a zombiefied BMC...

Meeting you shed some light on my research more...Now i understand one of the dominant trait to look out for, is impervious brain cells...Please leave me alone now and enjoy whatever is left of ur miserable life...
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Amumaigwe: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You do realize you are a PDP zombie don't you?

You scandalized yourself when you dumped Lamidi cownu and lined up behind a Fulani despite saying fulanis are evil.

No Lefelendum no Erectión abandoned over a failed presidential bid

As usual, when they can no longer defend their lies, they turn to dry comedy. When your daft brains come up with sensible answers, then we shall continue.
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by ojuu4u(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

According to google (which by the way is free and not passworded) you are the empty headed and ignorant one who has zero knowledge of anything happening around you.

On the contrary, you may not be ignorant after all but just an indomie generation bred.

You are still in trance by March 2019 you will wake up from your slumber, keep enjoying your fool paradise. If Donal who is know beta than you in admistration and in beta position to have access to head of govt of different nation of the world could complain to people arround him that you and your govt are lifeless* who am I to argue with slowpoke.

Nigeria world capital of poverty. ................. UN

Nigeria more corrupt non........,................................TI
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by quickberry2(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
6digitscomrade:
i have been researching about the genetic make up of a zombiefied BMC...

Meeting you shed some light on my research more...Now i understand one of the dominant trait to look out for, is impervious brain cells...Please leave me alone now and enjoy whatever is left of ur miserable life...

Dumbo

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Buterflyle0: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Amumaigwe:

As usual, when they can no longer defend their lies, they turn to dry comedy. When your daft brains come up with sensible answers, then we shall continue.

Lmao see this wailing zombie trying to push the narrative that I lied when his poor mental state is simply unable to jump high enough to get a handle of what I write.

Ogbeni take your Atikulooted Lefelendumed lootocratic behind and take several seats. This thread isn't for indomie generations and its most certainly not for the dummied Lamidi Cownu followers.

For such looks for where Lamidi cownu insists that Jubril is a Buhari clone. Na there your brain dey fit work well.
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Biingoo: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
quickberry2:

At your age, you lack integrity...I pity your children

Yes, we are better than we were in 2015
Thunder fire you there for this post! Rubbish!
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by simplycarro: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2018
HappyNigerian:
Since 2015 my life have been in shambles in Nigeria but not in Akwa Ibom because Udom is working there. Buhari is a failure

Fixed properly

1 Like

Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by omonaijiria: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Common sense you cannot have despite all your years of failed political affiliations.

With all the Dubai meetings so this is all PDP can come up with?

Are they contesting for local government counselorship?

These are kindergarten questions based on their idiocy and how much they see their followers to be nothing more than zombies with zero mental power to push proper issues other than elementary chit chat...... People like you tonye.

Its amazing that a party that had the opportunity for 16 years to position Nigeria massively for greatness got kicked out and have totally lost the ability to reason and are now a shadow of an opposition.

See school boy talk you are so happy to flaunt as a major PDP presidential achievement.

I shake my head for you and I am amazed at how shallow you now are Tonye.

You used to be a force to be reckoned with in the politics section but today you are nothing but a use and dump toy boy for the highest bidder.

Your life still remains an unfinished project of PDP as are all other projects they claimed to have initiated in their 16 odd lootocratic years.

Abeg tonye do something about your current state. TB Joshua is still there for you because its looking like its a generational thing with you. No be ordinary eye.

And you think you are making any sense now right.

So simple question you cannot answer.

Why not answer the question and stop behaving like .......
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by Biingoo: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
MetaPhysical:

These are not issues for development or for social progress. I am dissapointed with PDP. Atiku released a 168 pages document he called policy for new Nigeria, and this is all we get? Shame on PDP.
Answer the questions or stfu!
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by ojuu4u(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=Buterflyle0 post=73437821]

FYI, PDP will never rule and even till 2050 they will keep being rejected.

You are an Atikulooted zombie so I understand why you sound so b itter over your impending loss[/quote

Nigeria more corrupt now........ Transparent International

Nigeria experiencing hype-inflation..........NBS

Nigeria security worsening........................UN

Nigeria loose more job than ever ..............NBS

Yet some Satanists are still want more suffering, anyway is part of their way of Life.
Re: Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council by omonaijiria: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Its not a negative.

How was corruption then?

Here you have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RevolutionNow: Police Revealed Why They Fired Teargas At Protesters / 8 Lawmakers Refuse To Join Umahi’s Decamping Train To APC - Daily Trust / “See You In Court” – IBB’s Spokesman, Afegbua Reacts To Expulsion From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.