Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard (3667 Views)

Is This The Real Buhari Or A Lookalike? (pics) / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / No Evidence Buhari Died And Replaced By A Lookalike (AFP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard by Timatayo1: 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
I have said it on this platform time without number that time will tell Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard by Biingoo: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
HMMMMMM NOTHING IS HIDDEN UNDER SUN. THE TRUTH MASTURBATION SURELY PREVAIL

1 Like

Re: Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard by Deeviiid(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
There isn't any way rain will fall and it wouldn't touch the ground. I'll keenly watch as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard by curfew: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Real picture of the impostor in Aso Rock

3 Likes

Re: Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard by vanbonattel: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2018
Roger3D:
Just to give credence to the idiocy of a few inconsequential IPOB miscreants? Na una go tire

Ipob is worth 10m votes. You can ignore them at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard by Roger3D(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
vanbonattel:

Ipob is worth 10m votes. You can ignore them at your own risk.
No be only 10 million, na 77 billion. Buhari will not speak on the issue. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard by overall90: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I am sorry but you have mistaken me for your kindergarten teacher.

if i start with you eh !
you better crawl back to whatever cave you came out from.

by the way,my comment is based on how the Guardian ran an editorial a few days ago and now followed by vanguard.
i hope i have cured your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard by Iamgrey5(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
overall90:

if i start with you eh !
you better crawl back to whatever cave you came out from.

by the way,my comment is based on how the Guardian ran an editorial a few days ago and now followed by vanguard.
i hope i have cured your ignorance.
Bro, I don't take threats from delusional faceless people seriously, so knock yourself out !

By the way, both editorials from the reputable news publications you highlighted in your post only dismissed the rumor and conspiracy theories surrounding the president as unfounded for the lack of substantial evidence.

Hence, you should work on your comprehension rather than making empty threats to people you know next to nothing about on the cyber space.
Re: Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
See as vanguard take run this article, everything written was done as if na question "allegedly" what happened to investigative journalism is that not part of there job, they are waiting for ipob to unravel whether the presidency is who he claims to be....
Re: Has Nigeria’s Buhari Died And Been Replaced With A Lookalike? Vanguard by dailynaijanews(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
For more on concrete saws: http://mareglianella.tumblr.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is There No SARS And EFCC In The North? / Where Does History Leave The Cowards? Case Of Akinwunmi Ambode! / See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.