Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:08 AM

Tokunbo 2013 Corolla LE For Sale (non-negotiable) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tokunbo 2013 Corolla LE For Sale (non-negotiable) (582 Views)

Toks Camry 2014 XLE Available For Sale. Non Accident And Clean Interior. Gold Co / Sold TOKS 2013 Corolla sold / Very Neat 2013 Corolla Sports Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo 2013 Corolla LE For Sale (non-negotiable) by Ericnrm(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
Buy and Drive

Price-3.5m

Mileage- 57,643km

1.8L engine

Available for inspection!

Check VIN for more details

VIN: 2T1BU4EE5DC033645

Call 08128313824

Whatsapp 08130698743

Re: Tokunbo 2013 Corolla LE For Sale (non-negotiable) by 2special(m): 9:32pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:
Buy and Drive

Price-3.5m

Mileage- 57,643km

1.8L engine

Available for inspection!

Check VIN for more details

VIN: 2T1BU4EE5DC033645

Call 08128313824

Whatsapp 08130698743

werey, I already have your number, I go track you.... Scammer
Re: Tokunbo 2013 Corolla LE For Sale (non-negotiable) by Ericnrm(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
werey, I already have your number, I go track you.... Scammer

Lmaooo you bastarddd grin

If you get mind message me on WhatsApp and I go drop live location. Where I dey for Abuja both you and your wretched family can never afford to live here lmao.

Message me make I drop live location first grin
You go know say no be everybody for NL be your mate
Re: Tokunbo 2013 Corolla LE For Sale (non-negotiable) by 2special(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

If you get mind message me on WhatsApp and I go drop live location. Where I dey for Abuja both you and your wretched family can never afford to live here lmao.

scammer.....I Donn talk am e no go better for you and your entire family
Re: Tokunbo 2013 Corolla LE For Sale (non-negotiable) by 2special(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

you will all die a miserable dealth
Re: Tokunbo 2013 Corolla LE For Sale (non-negotiable) by Ericnrm(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
you will all die a miserable dealth

Abeg pleaseee text me lmao

I promise you that you’ll spend at least 2 months behind bars you stupid cuntt grin

You seem to have a lot to say so please let’s kickstart the process dumbass grin

You think everybody is a scammer like you and your retvrded looting family
Re: Tokunbo 2013 Corolla LE For Sale (non-negotiable) by Ericnrm(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2022
2special:
scammer.....I Donn talk am e no go better for you and your entire family

Bruh did you even complete high school

Unlike you I don’t need to “bomb” low-budget platforms like MiChat to see my daily bread grin

Definitely not your mate whether it’s class, finances, mental prowess or anything you can think of grin

Been selling mid-end and luxury cars for a long time bruh and I definitely have more money than you and your family members combined.

Imagine someone who’s never left the country trying to test me in a battle of wits �
Re: Tokunbo 2013 Corolla LE For Sale (non-negotiable) by 2special(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2022
Ericnrm:

Bruh did you even complete high school

Unlike you I don’t need to “bomb” low-budget platforms like MiChat to see my daily bread grin

Definitely not your mate whether it’s class, finances, mental prowess or anything you can think of grin it shows you're empty upstairs, what has wisdom got to do with finance....you can have all the money in this world ( who cares) and still be a F00L.... you're a complete ignorant fellow

Been selling mid-end and luxury cars for a long time bruh and I definitely have more money than you and your family members combined.

Imagine someone who’s never left the country trying to test me in a battle of wits �

(1) (Reply)

Clean Reg 07 Toyota Camry For Sale In Onitsha / Clean Toyota Previa Urgently For Sale / World’s Most Expensive Car 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO Sells For $35m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.