Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Legal Online Poker - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Legal Online Poker (543 Views)

Poker Game Expert Needed For Online Competition / Lessons For Slots From The Brief History Of Online Poker / Texas Hold 'em Is Probably The Best Known And Most Popular Form Of Poker Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Online Poker by sajjad00000: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
I am 28 years old, I started playing online poker for money about five and a half years ago. Immediately it was a hobby. Well, you know: small bets, no winnings. In the future, with the growth of skill, I climbed the limits. There was more money at the tables. The game began to bring additional income. Then he began to notice that at the main job (and I worked as a manager) I get less than from poker. I understood that I didn’t need this job. It’s more pleasant to live by the game than to get up every day at 7 in the morning, to go to the office, wander around on business trips ... Many players make this choice.What is online poker? In short, there are several large sites. Download client software, make a deposit. Poker tables open, people sit there and play against each other. Profit sites - they take a percentage from each bank. Roughly speaking, I play with a man, we put the bank at $ 200, and this site took a penny-rake of $ 4.There are affiliates that attract new players to poker rooms. They also have their own benefits. All this is a multi-billion dollar business. Money is crazy, advertising is everywhere. The other day I watched biathlon at Eurosport, in prime time they showed a video of Ronaldo playing online poker with Nadal.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Access Belkin Dashboard? / Free Games / Delete One Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.