Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Spiritual Powers Challenge - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Powers Challenge (3343 Views)

Spiritual Powers Challenge / Spiritual Powers & Uses Of The 150 Psalms of King David For All Your Needs / Many Besiege Akure To Consult ‘wonder Baby’ Born With Healing Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by tintingz(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Why don't you guys go challenge yourself with Ouija Board or some other demonic stuff. Search for "Pocket Ouija" on Playstore. Read the instructions before using it.

It is forbidden for children of God to dabble in stuff like this especially black magic.
Lmfao! grin

This dude actually believe that game is really demonic.

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by tintingz(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

You probably don't know how to use it.
I read back then it should be used in the dark with candles.
The main instructions are on Playstore unfortunately.

Meanwhile I found this today...

18 Year Old Girl Becomes Possessed After Using Ouija Board Phone App:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aLPMOPSgJo
Hahaha and you believe this.

You are so gullible.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by OpenYourEyes1: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
tintingz:
Hahaha and you believe this.
You are so gullible.
How is it a game? Have you used the app or played real Ouija board?
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

You probably don't know how to use it.
I read back then it should be used in the dark with candles.
The main instructions are on Playstore unfortunately.

Meanwhile I found this today...

18 Year Old Girl Becomes Possessed After Using Ouija Board Phone App:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aLPMOPSgJo

LoL! I was expecting this excuse to pop up, "oh you are doing it wrong". I haven't used a candle in years but I should buy candles because I want to play with my phone. LMFAO!
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Anas09:

I hope you won't be standing on the premise of Christ? because Christ does not engage demons.

No be by force. He is what he is because he has chosen it. Don't allow a demon possessed to make you do what you shouldn't do. It's pride and Christ will not support you.

LoL! I wonder sometimes if you people even read the bible. The same Jesus that conversed with Satan 3 times is who you say doesn't engage demons. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by tintingz(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

How is it a game? Have you used the app or played real Ouija board?
Ouija board was just a game and was never a spirit related thing until someone brought the idea up, the idea that spirit communicates to people through ouija is false.

It has been demonstrated by scientists that the Ouija has no spiritual related, the effect people experience in the game is ideomotor response.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by OpenYourEyes1: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
tintingz:
Ouija board was just a game and was never a spirit related thing until someone brought the idea up, the idea that spirit communicates to people through ouija is false.

It has been demonstrated by scientists that the Ouija has no spiritual related, the effect people experience in the game is ideomotor response.

Sponsored scientists you mean?

Ideomotor crap is a useless excuse I read 5 years ago. It doesn't explain the paranormal experiences or why some planchete still moves without no body touching it. Some apps do not require touching the planchete and they still work.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
tintingz:

tintingz:

Ideomotor crap is a useless excuse I read 5 years ago. It doesn't explain the paranormal experiences or why some planchette still move without being touched . Some apps do not require touching the planchete and they still work.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Ideomotor crap is a useless excuse I read 5 years ago. It doesn't explain the paranormal experiences or why some planchete still moves without no body touching it. Some apps do not require touching the planchete and they still work.

LoL! An app that moves itself it must be a spirit. Never mind that it is running code through a processor. LMFAO!
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! An app that moves itself it must be a spirit. Never mind that it is running code through a processor. LMFAO!

Go do what I told you to do. You know nothing about Ouija.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by tintingz(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Ideomotor crap is a useless excuse I read 5 years ago. It doesn't explain the paranormal experiences or why some planchette still move without being touched . Some apps do not require touching the planchete and they still work.
Lol, this is something scientists have practically demonstrated time to time and it's concluded to be Ideomotor effect.

And you talk about mobile app? Lol are you kidding me? You mean you don't know how apps are developed, even if you don't know you shouldn't do research about it?

I've downloaded apps that makes my phone misbehave without even using them, should I associate it to spirits?
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Go do what I told you to do. You know nothing about Ouija.

I already said I am not buying candles because I want to play with my phone. If after installing it it cannot work then I see no reason why I should be foolish in buying candles to use what is essentially a toy.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by OpenYourEyes1: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, this is something scientists have practically demonstrated time to time and it's concluded to be Ideomotor effect.

And you talk about mobile app? Lol are you kidding me? You mean you don't know how apps are developed, even if you don't know you shouldn't do research about it?

I've downloaded apps that makes my phone misbehave without even using them, should I associate it to spirits?

I won't bother showing you proofs the ideomotor explanation is total crap and annoying. It is waste of time trying to convince you guys

Afterall crooks told us Dinosaurs were millions of years old until soft tissues began showing up in their fossilized bones. They ended up inventing some cool words to explain the soft tissue phenomenon after traumatizing genuine scientists who discovered them.

They always invent strong words and more lies when you disprove their lies.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by tintingz(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

I won't bother showing you proofs the ideomotor explanation is total crap and annoying. It is waste of time trying to convince you guys
Ouija having spirit communication is false. I will download it and play it and tell you it's fake.

Afterall crooks told us Dinosaurs were millions of years old until soft tissues began showing up in their fossilized bones. They ended up inventing some cool words to explain the soft tissue phenomenon after traumatizing genuine scientists who discovered them.

They always invent strong words and more lies when you disprove their lies.
Dinosaurs existed million years ago is a fact and agreed in science community, I don't know where you got yours from.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2018
tintingz:
Ouija having spirit communication is false. I will download it and play it and tell you it's fake.

Dinosaurs existed million years ago is a fact and agreed in science community, I don't know where you got yours from.

He is just bringing up fake news and conspiracy theories to distract.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by SKhanmi: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Round & Round They go grin
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by tintingz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
LordReed:

He is just bringing up fake news and conspiracy theories to distract.
Lol, Bro how your side, nothing never happen?
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, Bro how your side, nothing never happen?

LoL! I had some tingling in my balls and I thought someone had started something. Till I found out my boxers were in a twist. LMFAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by Nostradamus: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lol grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

This thread died a stinking death grin grin

I knw say nothing go happen grin grin

I wonder why those who have never acquired any power love coming to nairaland and start ranting about having more powers than the goetic deamons grin grin,threatning others grin And boasting wildly about their astral abilities. If you're a neophyte,nothing bad in letting people know you're a neophyte so the grandmasters here will teach you one or two things to help you grow grin.
One lady even gave the o.p some timeframe for a mindblowing event to occur grin grin...

Smh...

One thing am very sure of,nobody with supernatural powers will come to nairaland to show himself/herself off,and no psychic who knows his worth will come here to chat about spiritism.anyone who has acquired powers won't care if you believe powers exist or not(most of the powerful people i know are not even africans who love showing off unnecessarily).i know really powerful people(i mean POWERFUL they have mastered several acts like transferring astral consciousness,pyrokinesis,excreting ectoplasm,manipulating auras,drawing and accessing energy from the sun and other planets,astral projection and other great acts that will make the ordinary babalawos scream his head off).if you want to meet,i only of one place online,go to the satanic chatgroup in joyofsatan.you'd see great warlocks who got tutored by the greatest psychic of all,satan(saturn).one thing they will never do is they won't argue with you or threaten you with one strange supernatural occurence,they are more concerned with powers(i know a nigerian who's there,but he's not on nairaland and has only three or four pictures on facebook,no twitter,no instagram.he's staying in akure)and won't bother themselves to explain anything to you if they see you have made up your mind or you sound arrogant,but if you come to them with humility and explain you want to learn,they'd teach you.
Anyone that makes threat online about projecting some astral disturbances towards is you is either a charlattan or a neophyte,no adept will come here to threaten you or try to convince you that the supernatural exist.all i see in those threaten the o.p is charlattans who want to feel among...

Abeg make i go continue my reverse-torah-ritual jhoor.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
luvmijeje:
LordReed, I want to take up the challenge.

..............In the next 3 days you will open a thread to ask your fellow Atheist to prove to you that there's no God.

If this event doesn't happen, I'm not coming to this section again.

Challenge failed.

Will you stick to your word? LMFAO!
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nostradamus:
Lol grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

I wonder why those who have never acquired any power love coming to nairaland and start ranting about having more powers than the goetic deamons grin grin,threatning others grin And boasting wildly about their astral abilities. If you're a neophyte,nothing bad in letting people know you're a neophyte so the grandmasters here will teach you one or two things to help you grow grin.
One lady even gave the o.p some timeframe for a mindblowing event to occur grin grin...

Smh...

One thing am very sure of,nobody with supernatural powers will come to nairaland to show himself/herself off,and no psychic who knows his worth will come here to chat about spiritism.anyone who has acquired powers won't care if you believe powers exist or not(most of the powerful people i know are not even africans who love showing off unnecessarily).i know really powerful people(i mean POWERFUL they have mastered several acts like transferring astral consciousness,pyrokinesis,excreting ectoplasm,manipulating auras,drawing and accessing energy from the sun and other planets,astral projection and other great acts that will make the ordinary babalawos scream his head off).if you want to meet,i only of one place online,go to the satanic chatgroup in joyofsatan.you'd see great warlocks who got tutored by the greatest psychic of all,satan(saturn).one thing they will never do is they won't argue with you or threaten you with one strange supernatural occurence,they are more concerned with powers(i know a nigerian who's there,but he's not on nairaland and has only three or four pictures on facebook,no twitter,no instagram.he's staying in akure)and won't bother themselves to explain anything to you if they see you have made up your mind or you sound arrogant,but if you come to them with humility and explain you want to learn,they'd teach you.
Anyone that makes threat online about projecting some astral disturbances towards is you is either a charlattan or a neophyte,no adept will come here to threaten you or try to convince you that the supernatural exist.all i see in those threaten the o.p is charlattans who want to feel among...

LoL! This is just a gigantic cop out. I should humble myself so some charlatans can show me some parlour tricks. What a farce. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by Nostradamus: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! This is just a gigantic cop out. I should humble myself so some charlatans can show me some parlour tricks. What a farce. LMFAO!
no need arguing with you bro.you've been unlucky not to experience something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nostradamus:
no need arguing with you bro.you've been unlucky not to experience something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Why is this hard for you brainwashed people to get? I want proof, supply proof instead of excuses. You see some parlour tricks and conclude it is supernatural. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by Nostradamus: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2018
LordReed:

Why is this hard for you brainwashed people to get? I want proof, supply proof instead of excuses. You see some parlour tricks and conclude it is supernatural. SMH.
i hear you.may what you seek present itself.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 12:23am On Dec 05, 2018
Nostradamus:
i hear you.may what you seek present itself.

Oooh I'm scared. LMFAO!
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by tintingz(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Nostradamus:
Lol grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Smh...

One thing am very sure of,nobody with supernatural powers will come to nairaland to show himself/herself off,and no psychic who knows his worth will come here to chat about spiritism.anyone who has acquired powers won't care if you believe powers exist or not(most of the powerful people i know are not even africans who love showing off unnecessarily).i know really powerful people(i mean POWERFUL they have mastered several acts like transferring astral consciousness,pyrokinesis,excreting ectoplasm,manipulating auras,drawing and accessing energy from the sun and other planets,astral projection and other great acts that will make the ordinary babalawos scream his head off).if you want to meet,i only of one place online,go to the satanic chatgroup in joyofsatan.you'd see great warlocks who got tutored by the greatest psychic of all, satan(saturn). one thing they will never do is they won't argue with you or threaten you with one strange supernatural occurence,they are more concerned with powers(i know a nigerian who's there,but he's not on nairaland and has only three or four pictures on facebook,no twitter,no instagram.he's staying in akure)and won't bother themselves to explain anything to you if they see you have made up your mind or you sound arrogant,but if you come to them with humility and explain you want to learn,they'd teach you.

Is Satan same as Saturn? undecided
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 11, 2019
LordReed:
I am hereby issuing a challenge to all those who believe they have spiritual powers.

State here what you think you can do to me and give a reasonable time frame within which it will occur.

Let's see how powerful your spiritual mumbo jumbo is.

Find the 7th book of Moses.

Read it from beginning to end.

Not like a story book, U have to read and chant every single incantations there till u finish the book.

Quote me back send ur done. grin
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2019
SKhanmi:

Come to think of it,You might be a troll. But let me give you a basic example......have you ever thought of a longtime friend & somehow you ran into them or received their calls? Or person owe you money & you be carpenter, do you know that if you focus INTENTLY*on such a person while hammering nails... it will somehow show up in disturbances in the individual psyche.... more especially if the person was at sleep?

These are not even spiritual stuffs. The key is energy, Intense like I'm going to wring your MF neck energy. Wetin man nono pass man!

One of my men, a popular landlord in FUTO student area in Imo state developed this very powerful way of extracting his money from his debtors.

If u owe him, every night by exactly 2pm, he will appear in ur dream as a mascurade n chase u with whip n flog the hell out of u, as u struggle wen he flogs u, he will open the mascurade face to show u him self n tell u *Come and pay me my Money*

Then u will wake up.

After 3 or 4 days torment, u will count his money n rush to his house for begginggrin.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Jan 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Find the 7th book of Moses.

Read it from beginning to end.

Not like a story book, U have to read and chant every single incantations there till u finish the book.

Quote me back send ur done. grin

Already debunked

johnydon22:
Another stupiiid book tho... all you see is conjural uriel, eloin, bla bla bla seal this yawheh sinai bla bla bla and nonsense and stuffs... their is nothing spiritual in those shiits dont even why you religious folks fear that shiiit..

anyway superstition is your bread and butter tho i understand...grin

the book is just another fabricated fairy tale.. undecided

Besides why would I waste my time chanting so called magic spells? I might as well go learn Tolkien's elven language, maybe I too will be able to do elven magic.
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 11, 2019
LordReed:

Already debunked

Besides why would I waste my time chanting so called magic spells? I might as well go learn Tolkien's elven language, maybe I too will be able to do elven magic.

Now I'm seeing that u have been just a white liar all along. U have never seen the face cover of the 7th book of Moses, tall more of opening it... grin grin
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by LordReed(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Now I'm seeing that u have been just a white liar all along. U have never seen the face cover of the 7th book of Moses, tall more of opening it... grin grin

Did I tell you I have seen it before?
Re: Spiritual Powers Challenge by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 11, 2019
LordReed:

Did I tell you I have seen it before?

Yes.

Because u said u already debunked that grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did God Reveal Himself to You? / God Is An Epic Troll / A Prayer For Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.