Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (78197 Views)

Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC / Zamfara: You Will Lose Your Seat If You Leave PDP – Yari Warns Matawalle / Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by tendingNews: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Here is the moment angry Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state sounded a serious warning to Adams Oshiomhole, the APC national Chairman.

Yari says: "I'm saying that the committee sent by Oshiomhole to come and do their dirty job should never dare come to Zamfara state. And we are ready, including myself to be taken to the grave yard tomorrow. If he knows that his mother and father born him, he should send those people to see and it's fight to finish."

Watch the video
HERE

Governor is angry!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by victormartyn(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Be like say somebody ticket Don cut for Zamfara grin grin

493 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by socialmediaman: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
So Buhari’s NEXT LEVEL is Grave Yard? shocked shocked shocked

352 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by yesloaded: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
hmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by pacifique(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Obviously, a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand.

236 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Ibcrown(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lol oya weyrey won weyrey san

12 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by lawalosky(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Let them kill themselves! Do I care.
Shey na the same people wey call PDP members criminals, karma is now heating them back to back..
Note: I belong to "nobody" party

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by mansoura(f): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by easynetsms(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
This one na street governor o grin grin

Check my signature for cheap internet data plan

23 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Hades2016(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
E don reach dis level ?

336 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Whobedatte(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
This ugly man don cast angry

9 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Cutefergieee: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by SingleWahala(f): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin...Dis APC Vandal Sef undecided undecided undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by HazardAwka(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Who is lalasticlala pls?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Oya, Oshiomhole, your papa born you well?

Very funny...

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by CharleyBright(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lol.
Oshomole, over to you.
Oya proof say them born you well and go to Zamfara nah.
No be to dey rant on Air.
Go to Zamfara and proof your power.

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by emmaitive(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
apc and trouble are like 5&6

8 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by BruncleZuma: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by koolgee(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hmmmm..
Politics ooo
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Bossontop(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
Chaiii......dis fight wey apc dey fight diasef dey gimme joy aswear!!!! See as laff wan kee me

[img]https://media./images/ec116b6ccffe66d9d7b21b521abc1257/tenor.gif[/img]

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Twoclans(f): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
Laugh wan give me bow leg grin

It is really a fight to finish ~~ governor Yari Don vex

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by nelronaldo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
E clear
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
Oshomole is clearly an undertaker that will take APC and Yari to the grave yard grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by ogbolu0147(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
APC governors disgracing themselves one by one....its clear that they are no different from PDP....using such childish words way we use when we small....if your papa born u well

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Loveworld12: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
Even Buhari can't say anything about that. I love his audacity.
Bold like a Lion.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Yemi4real3(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
ready to fight to an end
Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by nnachukz(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hohohooooo, Oshomole should take up this challenge and show face there. Once he gets there, he should walk to the governor's office and say "hi Yari, I'm here".
APC, party of rascals.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by Hades2016(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
emmaitive:
apc and trouble are like 5&6
u mean dis

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' by TheTrueSeeker2: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
I was almost thinking that the security agencies should immediately invite the governor for questioning against such violent threat to life but I then realized that immunity still covers him.

Oshiomole that recently boosted that his name was not given to him by his parents for nothing now has the platform to prove he is a full-blooded Edo man

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted / Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.